Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by andyt
    You can tell when a spokesperson for Islam is lying their lips move. He's full of it about what happened in France couldn't happen here. The French are so P.C. they fined Bridget Bardot for saying that the Muslem immigrants were hurting Europe. Political correctness is supposedly reviled by people in this country but we are still letting politicians and the media shove it down our throats. It is destroying our country. Everyone knows that illegal immigration and Iran are our biggest threats but no politician will say so. I feel like tossing my lunch everytime I see a Wolf Blitzer type on T.V.
    YEs...it can...and before we have ANOTHER MESS in the United States as we are experiencing with Mexico... (who wants to take over, by population) we need to stop this too!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by andyt
    You can tell when a spokesperson for Islam is lying their lips move. He's full of it about what happened in France couldn't happen here. The French are so P.C. they fined Bridget Bardot for saying that the Muslem immigrants were hurting Europe. Political correctness is supposedly reviled by people in this country but we are still letting politicians and the media shove it down our throats. It is destroying our country. Everyone knows that illegal immigration and Iran are our biggest threats but no politician will say so. I feel like tossing my lunch everytime I see a Wolf Blitzer type on T.V.
    Well I'll be danged if they didn't.
    Bridget Bardot Fined for Racist Remarks
    http://www.animalrights.net/archives/ye ... 00036.html

Guess I need to go buy a poster of her.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12