Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

mexican flag

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    YES...the Mexican Flag would probably burn quite easily and nicely...good BBQ starter fuel....you know... like "chips".
    Maybe you could get some 'salsa' wood chips for flavoring.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by RoadRunner
    I wonder how the planned boycott in Arizona went last June...didn't hear anything else about it...think Husker was looking in on that for us...

RR
    There is a reason you heard nothing about it .........................................
    .................................................. .................................................. ......
    .................................................. .................................................. ......

"Nothing to see here, move along" (in the voice of officer Barbrady)

H.

Quote Originally Posted by AZJouster
    ...and wear a John McCain mask when you do it.

-n
    No, you really should wear a Bush mask instead.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: Can I burn the MEXICAN FLAG?

Quote Originally Posted by JackSmith
    Some sort of bill is moving through the Congress making it illegal to burn the U.S. flag.....of course if it passes..which I think it will, the ACLU will be at the Supreme Court trying to get the law declared unconstitutional which I think the court will do.....just my opinion here.....

BTW Can I burn the Mexican flag? I am not of that nature but the thought has crossed my mind?
    I would think even if Congress passed such a bill concerning the US flag, it would not pertain to the Meheco Flag but then I am not a lawyerly type either. If you do decide to do so, light one or two up for me! Take a pic of it and post it.... we all want to have a good day!
    I wonder how many illegals got their NC driver licenses renewed last week? President Bush needs to protect the borders not illegals. President Bush is a coward and guilty of treason when it comes to securing the borders.

Yes. The flag is a good start
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Jack, you will have to look at the laws to see if any exist regarding this, and then make an assumption, as to whether it is a real law, or like immigration laws which prohibit entering the U.S. illegally, just a play law.

It MAY be a serious law or just a mild law, or like immigration a soft spoken metaphor.

I don't want to tell you to do it, when we aren't sure if you can.

Call the Whitehouse, and ask them. Just kidding, Jack.
    I wouldn't bother them with this. I really wouldn't. Plus, I like you too much and we NEED you HERE with us.

GO ALIPAC GO TROOPS. GO TO THE BORDERS
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

BTW Can I burn the Mexican flag? I am not of that nature but the thought has crossed my mind?
    Go for it. Don't forget the picture of Foxie.
    Better yet, wait until you have had a few beers........
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12