Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Can I vent please?

Guys, I am so angry and so frustrated! I just have to vent if that is ok.

I am sick of the politically correct.
    I am sick of the pro-illegal groups trying their tricks and pulling at the heartstrings of Americans.
    I am sick and ANGRY at the GREED by our politicians and corporations
    that is destroying us!
    I am sick and tired of the PRO-ILLEGAL groups saying that this is a "race" issue! Why cannot people see this for what it is! They cannot dispute what we are saying because what we are saying is TRUE and the truth hurts!
    I am sick of our own government stabbing us in the back.
    I am ANGRY that the Christen faith is being attacked on all sides! Why in the H_ _ _ are we catering to every other religion when it is in our constitution that we have the right of "Freedom of Religion"! That means CHRISTIANITY TOO!
    I am ANGRY that NO ONE IN GOVERNMENT HAS THE BALLS (sorry) to talk about IMPEACHING BUSH!
    I am sick of the immoral behavior of OUR OWN citizens, much less the illegals that are coming here!
    I am sick of the perverts that are hurting and killing our children!
    I am sick of a government that does not give a DAMN about those children unless they can use them to brainwash and medicate!
    I am ANGRY with people that cannot pull themselves away from their "reality shows" which is all BULL _ _ _ _ to see what is happening to this country!
    I am sick of helping other Countries by sending billions of TAXPAYER money there and they hate us anyway!
    I HATE the main stream media that does not give a DA_ _ about reporting the truth!
    I am ANGRY that the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT is stomping all over our constitutional rights as citizens and as a STATE!
    I am ANGRY with the people that I talk to that look like "deer looking in the head lights". DUH! "Oh, that is so horrible" and then don't give it a second thought!

President Bush has 3 more years. I cannot see that this Country has 3 more years! Guys, I have always trusted my gut, and I swear to you from the bottom of my heart, I am afraid that we will not be able to recover our Country if we wait that long.

I just want to know if anyone else feels this way? Is it just me? No one wants to think of another American revolution, but give me a reason to think there is another solution!

After reading the articles that I posted today, it is OBVIOUS that President (sell out) Bush is NOT LISTENING TO ANYTHING THAT WE SAY!!!!!!!!)

My God, I am not republican or democrat! This is not a "party bashing"! This is just FACT!

Sorry, I am just so ANGRY I am totally beside myself! I have kids and I worry what they are going to grow up in! Parents out there especially know what I am talking about!

Da_ _ it (and William, I understand you sensoring this language) but I am mad as He_ _! Here are the scenarios that I see.

1. Someone has something REALLY BAD on Bush and he is being blackmailed.
    2. He is so full of himself and power hungry that he cannot see beyond his own greed.
    3. He is trying to fulfill what his father started.
    4. He is a total schizophrenic.
    5. He is on drugs.

Anyway you look at it this man is NOT protecting us and fulfilling his oath of office (which probably does not mean a D_ _ _ to him)!

Thank you for listening. This is all from my heart! It kills me that I cannot spend more time with my kids, but illegal mothers can because they are given more concessions than American (and legal) citizens of our OWN COUNTRY!

While we talk and bit_ _ Bush is pushing ahead with destroying us!

Sorry, to the few who feel Bush is the best thing since "sliced bread"! I used to think the same. NO MORE! Loyalty should be given to those that earn it!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Well, y'all, we've talked, we've called, we've faxed, we've emailed, we've pleaded, we've demanded, we've threatened. OKAY?

NOW

Let's get some funds together and locate some good attorneys. We MUST file some suits, start some investigations...we MUST draw attention to this!! We MUST get the REST of AMERICA as ticked off as we are. You know darned well that those small communities do NOT want a bunch of illegals in their midst. Talk about a culture clash.!!

And..knowing this was all afoot...all said and done...our reps have not responded to us in any shape form or fashion.

I don't know if I'll be able to sleep tonight....will you???

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Ohflyingone!! I feel exactly the same way. I am filled with anger and feel the need to take charge and straighten this all out. I know you and all the others feel the same way. I think the President may be schizophrenic. Jekyl and Hyde or so clever that he can present one face during the day in public and the other as soon as he leaves the microphone. He knows what he's doing and plunges on without a care. He knows the American People are opposed to this but wishes to burden us anyway. He is operating as if he were a King rather than an elected representative of the people. He knows the murders, the rapes, the deflation in wages, the unemployment, the population problem, the drop out rates, the hospital closings...he knows it all. And could care less.

Instead he sends the Department of Agriculture out on a PR Promotion to hand out Rural Development monies that are for Americans, because he's worried about "the percentage of home ownership among Mexicans" in a country they aren't even supposed to be in and the American People have never approved this action and NEVER WOULD AND HE KNOWS IT!

This is not his money to hand out at will!! What is wrong with this Man?

Is he trying to dare us?

Someone else I was talking with about this mentioned the possibility of black mail.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I feel the same

We have GOT to reach more people and wake them up!

It is not a matter I don't think that they don't care, it is complacency!

But while they are being lulled and complacent, our Country is being destroyed!

Maybe it is because I am of the older generation, but I do not think so. Even when I was a "hippie" we had more sense of country than we do today! Even then I would not have condoned what our government is doing!

On the one hand I want to get the hell out of here but on the other hand I cannto give up fighting! This is MY Country damn it!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Ohflyingone, I feel so badly for you right now. I felt that upset two days ago, and it's a horrible feeling. It's like now we need to hear something positive everyday, the way Governor Perry spoke up the other day, Mayor Autry, and so many others.

Listen, 85% of Americans agree with you, they're not all here, because they're either hopeless or afraid to speak out, or just hoping that eventually the President will come forward and do the right things.

For us it is harder. We are paying close attention to this on a daily basis, somehow squeezing it in among our obligations. As Judy said oneday, we have had to sacrifice time from our families, jobs, and our lives.

You have been working hard for your country, and many, many people are aware of it, are proud of you and thank you.

I know we all feel the pain when one of us throws up our arms in desperation for something to be done. You can't work on this without heartbreak and frustration because of all of the information you end up finding out.

But we cannot put our heads in the sand, and we won't. Ohflyingone, today I really had to take a break. I was so frustrated and concerned.
    I was very busy, but it ended up being good for me. I knew I could come back and find that so many people had been at work. If possible, the best advise I could give, is to take a break. You know there will be plenty of people to cover for you.

You're a great American Citizen, and you deserve to feel some hope and peace. I hope you will somehow find a way to relax and get some rest.
    You're a great person.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Would you rather have Kerry?

I don't like Bush's immigration attitude or lack there of but what can one do? I have written a few emails to my politicians. I don't have money to donate and I wish I did but if I did I think I would be better off giving it to those who really do need it but even charity gets political believe you me on this one! (Political meaning who really needs charity? Martha Stewart?)

I posted above about 25,000 GM jobs that are going to be lost. What is the attitude of lots of my fellow union workers? They don't care until they see their union (airline) going down the drain too! Sad is it not? Every Joe out for himself. Why do you think Washington politicians don't care? What does the Senator and Congressman earn? Yes $155,000 a year plus excellent benefits but how much of the campaign contributions do they pocket somehow if they are not filthy rich before they start anyway? Is not Washington one of the most expensive places to live now?

Nobody has to tell me about immigration for I know as much as Tancredo or anyone for I have more or less lived it for the last 20 years or so but there are uneducated ignorant people out there that just can't see the danger. However, the attitude being it does not affect me or I don't care or I am happy with what I have then yes, you will have politicians that don't want to do anything.

Keep up the fight but relax and have a beer from time to time cause you can only do so much! As I have said, there is a lack of community in this country.

We have to do something about these hand outs. We can not as a people afford this "nesting" these people in. It is outrageous.

We are going to have to call the Ag and Labor Departments and let these professionals know--they made no friends here--that we're mad as heck about this and ask to see a copy of the law authorizing this progam and pact. Two different things--one was the "benefits" and the other is the "housing loans" on the same day.

That's what we'll do, we'll request copies of the "statutory authority", the legislation authorizing such actions as were announced today.

I'll get the names and numbers. I was distracted by Press Release I found.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Jim Gilchrist of the Minuteman Project, has the right idea. Every one sends the donations that they would have sent to the Democrats an Republicans an send to him. He will use the money to support people that believe as we do. Maybe some of you would consider running for office.

He figures that if every one does this we can compete an beat the suckers.

I think he's right!! And we need to think about this!! Very seriously!!

I always love news from the Minute Men.

This was worth staying up late for phleen32!!

I know that the great fighters on this board are itching for the next move. I've wrapped up most of the follow up from the summit and today should bring most of the wrap up from the Battle for NC.

Thanks to some suggestions from JP, we may have a new powerful tool on the ALIPAC site called RSS feed. This new coding will allow other websites to run our headlines and thus bring in more traffic to the site.

The more traffic to the ALIPAC site, the more people out there know about what is going on and the more people and funds we will have behind our efforts.

We may need some major help for about a week to both notify others and establish this RSS system and get more sites linking to or pointing at ALIPAC to take us higher.

I can tell you for a fact that many other organizations have noticed our successes here and have/are upgrading their web operations in a spirit of competition with us.

You know you are leading when your friends and enemies are both watching and responding to what you are doing.

Our CAFTA survey is running strong and our scouts have completed their initial survey of the anti-CAFTA groups out there.

Bush's popularity is falling and for those that are very upset with him, just remember that nothing hurts his support levels more than people that were once loyal saying "Nevermore!"

Hell, I never liked his father because of all those dirty drug dealing operations down in Central America. Now it's like Jr. is back and the drug pipeline is back in action but this time they are bringing people too!

I did not hold GW's father against him in 2000 and I was hopeful he would be true. I remember what he said about "No Nation Building" etc...

America will either start electing some real leaders of better character or we will all suffer more and more till we do.

Things will probably get worse before they get better. The night is always darkest before the dawn. I know how bad the anger and frustration is, but we must not panic or allow that anger and frustration to pull us down.

There are more of us every week! We just have to keep marching forward.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast