Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thanks everyone

Sorry for getting on the soapbox and pitypot lst night. Those articals yesterday just made me lose it!

My family gets tired of hearing about this I know and sometimes I just have to talk with someone that feels as strongly about this as I do so I know I am not alone. My husband is ready to pack it up and move back to Australia. I am in such conflict. In one way I want to go, but in other ways I don't. My children do not want to leave their Country and to be honest I don't either. I don't want to lose my husband. Talk about feeling in the middle.

He is flying back for a visit next month and I wonder if he will come back. Who knows. Sometimes I feel I couldn't blame him if he didn't. The company that brought him over in my opinion have used and abused him. After we got married (not before mind you) they had him sign one of those forms stating that if he left the company he could not work for a similar company within 300 miles. They knew full well the position that put him in (now he is married with kids so they had him by the b _ _ _ _!

Long story. He is here legally and has permanent residency.

Gotta go to work. Thanks for listening.
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Talked to a NH attorney the other day and unfortunately he fears that poor chief chamberlain's cases against illegal immigrants will get thrown out as a federal issue.

If Judges overturned a Public Referendum in California, then I would not be surprised if Chief Chamberlain's position gets tossed.

Doesn't matter. He created the concept; it will catch on; and something good will happen.

Is is possible to have Citizens of the United States flock to the courthouse on the day of the Hearing?
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I sure hope you are right, Judy.

Me, too, Sonali!!

I believe it is better to take a stand and lose a battle here and there, than do nothing.

So long as every person with an idea to stop this nonsense is out there in the game, then we'll win the administrative war or hit the streets.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

OHflyingone!! I wish I could make all this go away....I know everyone does...as if we could "snap" our fingers and wake up from a very bad dream. This is taking a huge toll on many!

And we will prevail and these people, so called Government Officials, causing us all this trouble and bother will be held accountable.

MY PINK-SLIPS ARE READY TO BE DELIVERED and these so-called public servants Set Out To Pasture....where the biggest thing they'll be "managing" is how low to chew the grass.

Enjoy your family, take good care of them. They are the reason we're all doing this..to protect their futures.

We Love You, OHflyingone!!

Re: Can I vent please?

Quote Originally Posted by ohflyingone

Guys, I am so angry and so frustrated! I just have to vent if that is ok.

I am sick of the politically correct.

Sixx says: Don't fret my pet. It is about to be a thing of the past.

I am sick of the pro-illegal groups trying their tricks and pulling at the heartstrings of Americans.

Sixx says: This too shall pass

I am sick and ANGRY at the GREED by our politicians and corporations
    that is destroying us!

Sixx says: They will be dealt with most harshly here "soon".

I am sick and tired of the PRO-ILLEGAL groups saying that this is a "race" issue! Why cannot people see this for what it is! They cannot dispute what we are saying because what we are saying is TRUE and the truth hurts!

Sixx says: We need to engage them in constructive debate and then we need to have them prosecuted under R.I.C.O. provisions and seize their assests and sent to Sixx' Reducation Camp and BBQ shack.
    I am sick of our own government stabbing us in the back.

Sixx says: The first cut is the deepest. It's time to return the favor.

I am ANGRY that the Christen faith is being attacked on all sides! Why in the H_ _ _ are we catering to every other religion when it is in our constitution that we have the right of "Freedom of Religion"! That means CHRISTIANITY TOO!

Sixx says: Someboy send me a Quran. I have some very special uses for it

I am ANGRY that NO ONE IN GOVERNMENT HAS THE BALLS (sorry) to talk about IMPEACHING BUSH!

Sixx says: The Downing Street memo is going to take care of that. Since he did what he did during war time, maybe he can get the Mussolini treatment.

I am sick of the immoral behavior of OUR OWN citizens, much less the illegals that are coming here!
    I am sick of the perverts that are hurting and killing our children!
    I am sick of a government that does not give a DAMN about those children unless they can use them to brainwash and medicate!
    I am ANGRY with people that cannot pull themselves away from their "reality shows" which is all BULL _ _ _ _ to see what is happening to this country!
    I am sick of helping other Countries by sending billions of TAXPAYER money there and they hate us anyway!
    I HATE the main stream media that does not give a DA_ _ about reporting the truth!
    I am ANGRY that the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT is stomping all over our constitutional rights as citizens and as a STATE!
    I am ANGRY with the people that I talk to that look like "deer looking in the head lights". DUH! "Oh, that is so horrible" and then don't give it a second thought!

President Bush has 3 more years. I cannot see that this Country has 3 more years! Guys, I have always trusted my gut, and I swear to you from the bottom of my heart, I am afraid that we will not be able to recover our Country if we wait that long.

I just want to know if anyone else feels this way? Is it just me? No one wants to think of another American revolution, but give me a reason to think there is another solution!

Sixx says: I DO. No, it is not just you. How do think people come to this site in the first place. Things like what you so eloquently stated above searching for someone, anyone, to share their views with. The revolution is inevitable. No reason to bemoan that as a solution. THERE IS NO OTHER

After reading the articles that I posted today, it is OBVIOUS that President (sell out) Bush is NOT LISTENING TO ANYTHING THAT WE SAY!!!!!!!!)

My God, I am not republican or democrat! This is not a "party bashing"! This is just FACT!

Sorry, I am just so ANGRY I am totally beside myself! I have kids and I worry what they are going to grow up in! Parents out there especially know what I am talking about!

Da_ _ it (and William, I understand you sensoring this language) but I am mad as He_ _! Here are the scenarios that I see.

1. Someone has something REALLY BAD on Bush and he is being blackmailed.
    2. He is so full of himself and power hungry that he cannot see beyond his own greed.
    3. He is trying to fulfill what his father started.
    4. He is a total schizophrenic.
    5. He is on drugs.

Sixx says: 1.Fox has something on him.
    2.He suffers from Imperial Hubris
    3. True
    4. He suffers from anxiety and depression and is on psycotrophic drugs
    5. This is real possibility and I would say PROABABILITY

Anyway you look at it this man is NOT protecting us and fulfilling his oath of office (which probably does not mean a D_ _ _ to him)!

Sixx says: His oath to Skull and Bones takes presedence over any other oath.

Thank you for listening. This is all from my heart! It kills me that I cannot spend more time with my kids, but illegal mothers can because they are given more concessions than American (and legal) citizens of our OWN COUNTRY!

Sixx says: No, THANK YOU!!! You have a good heart and you are a patriot during a time when it is not popular be one. Stay strong. I promise you i am going everything i can to remedy this situation and I have just begun to FIGHT!! I promise

While we talk and bit_ _ Bush is pushing ahead with destroying us!

Sorry, to the few who feel Bush is the best thing since "sliced bread"! I used to think the same. NO MORE! Loyalty should be given to those that earn it!
    Sixx says: Any one that thinks that now is CRAZY and should be sent immediately to Sixx's Reeducation Camp and Pool Hall
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Ohflyingone -

I should remind you that you went out of your way to enlighten me to the true reality America is facing (in hindsight, I had been clueless). I, in turn, have been spreading the word to everyone I know....and many I dont know.

Buck up, oh my Captain...WE NEED YOU!!

Sixx,
    I liked the idea of Sixx's Reeducation Camp and BBQ shack better.

ohflyingone
    I know how you feel, but this has been going on a long time and people are now just finding out about it.

I have been fighting this since before I had a computer. I started with NAFTA, when I just had a phone and letters to my Reps. boy, was that depressing. You think people look at you funny now, you should have tried to talk about it back then.

MY hope is now we have the internet and can communicate and exchange ideas with people all over. Not only that, there are papers out there that can be read and the proof is there. You just have to connect the dots. Sound familiar.

I still have to leave it every so often and regroup, but I always come back.

Keep telling everyone you know, more people are starting to sense that something very wrong is going on.

Most of all, don't let anyone try to make you out to be a conspiracy nut.

That is their best weapon, and one they use most effectively.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC

America will either start electing some real leaders of better character or we will all suffer more and more till we do.

Things will probably get worse before they get better. The night is always darkest before the dawn. I know how bad the anger and frustration is, but we must not panic or allow that anger and frustration to pull us down.

There are more of us every week! We just have to keep marching forward.

W
    Well said W, I know from personal experience (Vietnam) that conflicts are sometimes won by good ole commitment and perserverence. It's not always the biggest and strongest that wins.

Keep on keeping on troops.

I have just joined your ranks and will do as much as I can.

Ohflyingone, be careful, lest your passion become your poison. Glad to see you vent, it is not good to let these issues affect your health.

Berk

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast