Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Looks like those 'grunts' are going to have to be the MinuteMen...or Homeland Defense...much maligned but quite successful...

I almost roll on the floor when I hear prez bush and fox calling the MM vigilantes...and then juxtapose that word in my mind with those little grandmothers sitting under their unbrellas with their binoculars. I'm hoping that the leader of the world's only super power felt ridiculous when he saw them.

I'll be with the MM this fall. I do NOT believe that we're going to get this administration to do one single thing about enforcing our federal laws...or putting anyone on the border...or calling Mexico for the attacks on our BP...We're going to have to do it ourselves....whatever the price to our comfort. With the faith that I have developed in our leaders...I believe that they will find some way to attack the MM....politically or otherwise.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

God Bless the MM and shame on Bush for his "vigilante" statement. You're right RR, it is a joke. The people I saw on TV at the border looked like they could be a group from our church on a spring outing.

I am pressing my Congressman, Patrick McHenry, to take some action to get the law changed so we can put troops on the borders. Don't be discouraged about that. A few high profile atrocities hitting the evening news might wake up enough people to get some serious action out of congress. Call me the eternal optimist.
    When we gonna wake up?

uhhh...Do you mean an atrocity such as the Mexican government considering suing Sgt. Haab?

I think that's an atrocity...just reading that headline did some interesting things to my blood pressure. I still sputter when I try to talk about it. This is STILL a sovreign nation...Arizona STILL has state laws. If lawless Mexico doesn't like it...>>>>LUMP IT..

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234