Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Duh

Can NAFTA be stopped?

I keep hearing interesting and frightening interviews about NAFTA with Jerome Corsi but haven't heard him offer solutions or ways for us to try to get rid of/stop NAFTA and the NAU. Can anyone summarize his proposals (or anyone else's proposals) for getting rid of NAFTA and the stopping the NAU?

It's insane that NAFTA supersedes and overrides our own government.

I don't have time to visit lots of websites or read long articles at the moment, which is why I hope someone can summarize these things. Thanks.

Duh
    Duh

Vote for Ron Paul and other canidates at all levels that support the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by roundabout
    Vote for Ron Paul and other candidates at all levels that support the Constitution.
    he is right . Vote in Dr.Paul and with one stoke of the mighty pen nafta is overturned.
    We American's owe nafta nothing. It was implanted by Clinton and a Dem controlled Congress , not by us . It's for the Elites and China , not for us . get the picture? Or do your grandkids have to put shame on your grave ?
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

i personally believe the only way to stop the north American union is to get word out to people. our sovereignty is at stake! people can't stop something they don't know is happening. the only way they got the EU through was by keeping it a secret from the people until it was a done deal.

Duh
    [/quote] It's for the Elites and China , not for us . get the picture? Or do your grandkids have to put shame on your grave ?[/quote]

I got the picture before your reply, and that is why I asked for solutions. Unfortunately, Ron Paul won't win so that is not a realistic solution. Does he offer solutions in the event he doesn't become Prez? I'd like to hear them. Thanks.

Duh
    Duh

Quote Originally Posted by Lone_Patriot
    i personally believe the only way to stop the north American union is to get word out to people. our sovereignty is at stake! people can't stop something they don't know is happening. the only way they got the EU through was by keeping it a secret from the people until it was a done deal.
    I say The NAU news needs to get to the MSM in order to get to the people. My friends watch World News on the local channels and they think they know what's going on out there.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Quote Originally Posted by roundabout
    Vote for Ron Paul and other canidates at all levels that support the Constitution.
    Do you think Ron's planning to step back in the race? He didn't give back the money he raised. He didn't give it to anyone so what's up. Thankfully he didn't throw his support toward that fool McCain.

Is he just a write in? Didn't he win his Congressional seat in Texas?
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Finding U.S. House and Senate candidates, who are unalterably opposed to continuing down this road, is the best first step, IMO. There are some stalwarts in Congress who are opposed to the expansion of this hemispheric integration scheme, but they are definitely in the minority. They need some reinforcements.

Re: Can NAFTA be stopped?

Quote Originally Posted by Duh
    I keep hearing interesting and frightening interviews about NAFTA with Jerome Corsi but haven't heard him offer solutions or ways for us to try to get rid of/stop NAFTA and the NAU. Can anyone summarize his proposals (or anyone else's proposals) for getting rid of NAFTA and the stopping the NAU?

It's insane that NAFTA supersedes and overrides our own government.

I don't have time to visit lots of websites or read long articles at the moment, which is why I hope someone can summarize these things. Thanks.

Duh
    See: www.thenewamerican.com/files/documents/ ... Making.pdf

Everyone, I think I need to remind everyone that this issue is not a partisan issue. Democrats and Republicans are equally committing treason. Nearly the entire Senate and 3/4 of the House are in on it. This was proven by SB2611 and the Strive Act. I actually read the SPP and know what they have planned for us. Also, with regards to Ron Paul, he knew that he couldn't win in the primaries due to the brainwashing of the public by the MSM. He focused instead on getting delegates. However, the GOP is doing everything they can to replace those delegates, including illegal things. Unfortuanately, with the election pretty much lost and the NAU takeover to take place around 2012, our options have been narrowed down to just two: surrender or doing what our forefathers did in 1776. I have my doubts that there is enough courage and fortitude left in this country to do it.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast