Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Duh
    Does he offer solutions in the event he doesn't become Prez? I'd like to hear them. Thanks.
    Ultimately you have to put the right people in the seat of power. The conservatives have to retake control of the GOP. Paul isn't going to become President, and I believe what he is suggesting now is for his grassroots to continue spreading his message, while he remains an ally of theirs in Congress. In a way, the campaign was never even about Paul, but the ideas he spoke of. That is what attracted people to the platform in the first place.

It is an encouraging thought, however, to realize that NAFTA could be repealed tomorrow with the right people in Congress. The question is getting them in. I guess it depends on how bad the people in this country want it. There is no silver bullet for this stuff, unfortunately.
    "We have decided man doesn't need a backbone any more; to have one is old-fashioned. Someday we're going to slip it back on." - William Faulkner

Quote Originally Posted by Qflash
    I have my doubts that there is enough courage and fortitude left in this country to do it.
    I have heard estimates that only a very small percentage actually fought against the English for independence. A third of the colonists supported England, while another third was indifferent. The remaining third supported independence, but only something like three percent actually fought.
    "We have decided man doesn't need a backbone any more; to have one is old-fashioned. Someday we're going to slip it back on." - William Faulkner

apropos wrote:
    I have heard estimates that only a very small percentage actually fought against the English for independence. A third of the colonists supported England, while another third was indifferent. The remaining third supported independence, but only something like three percent actually fought.
    You're actually right. I would estimate the need of 150,000 to 350,000 troops to put our country back on the right track. The key problem is the traitors. They spread like a cancer and the only way to stop the spread of cancer is to cut it and all nearby tissue, that may already be turning, from the body, thus killing it.

It's for the Elites and China , not for us . get the picture? Or do your grandkids have to put shame on your grave ?[/quote]

I got the picture before your reply, and that is why I asked for solutions. Unfortunately, Ron Paul won't win so that is not a realistic solution. Does he offer solutions in the event he doesn't become Prez? I'd like to hear them. Thanks.

Duh[/quote]
    what do the other 3 candidiates offer ? They offer the total end of our Sovereignty . And he can't win cause msm america says so ? Then we deserve what happens . Pauls web site will answer all your questions . He hiding nothing unlike the others .
    Do you think Congress will stop nafta ? The Elites own Congress . But the President still has certain powers not even the Eiltes can destory . Not untill they destory America that is .
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

But the President still has certain powers not even the Eiltes can destory
    Bush with 'certain powers" is very scary to me!
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Ron Paul is still in the race!

How many votes have been thrown away towards Operation Chaos. Fear started Operation Choas, that would make Rush a fear monger. What are you affraid of America? Fear will run one right in circles!

Where are the intellectually honest?

Are you affraid of a fight?

Put up your dukes Rush, I'll beat you with one arm tied behind my back, and I'll let you use both halves of your brain!

Duh
    After starting this thread, I emailed Jerry Corsi. Here is his reply to my question:

"I devote the end chapter in my book THE LATE GREAT USA to discussing how to get involved with grassroots movements aimed at getting anti-NAU resolutions passed by state legislatures."

Duh
    Duh

Quote Originally Posted by Duh
    After starting this thread, I emailed Jerry Corsi. Here is his reply to my question:

"I devote the end chapter in my book THE LATE GREAT USA to discussing how to get involved with grassroots movements aimed at getting anti-NAU resolutions passed by state legislatures."

Duh
    When contacting elected representatives on this, be aware of the shell game the insiders are playing, regarding hemispheric integration: Makeover urged for 'North American Union' effort: www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE ... geId=61728

Fear started Operation Choas, that would make Rush a fear monger. What are you affraid of America? Fear will run one right in circles!

Where are the intellectually honest?

Are you affraid of a fight?
    I'm afraid because Bush does illegal crap and crimes against America, practically EVERYDAY! No one seems to stop him. He's running this country into the ground and we chat about it. Who the hell is going to stop that crazy man? He attacked a country that did nothing to us and no one did anything! He's bankrupted us and killed our economy, gave our jobs away, devalued the dollar to bring in the Amero. Now we will have job, food, fuel and money problems/issues. He is a criminal and needs to be stopped. Petraus is lying in order to say what Bush wants him to say. Many other retired Generals do NOT agree with him. People in the midst of the war say it's unwinnable, not working, we should really be in Afganistan, and we are spread too thin. Will people get up off the couch when the draft is introduced? I hope so!
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

WorriedAmerican,

Bush did not do all of this on his own. Truth be told the snowball has been rolling down hill for quite some time now, and there was much help in pushing it.

Time to ante up! Technology is catching up and starting to nip at the heels of the elite. The internet is proof of that. Now or never, before to many wake up! Talk radio has helped, but talk radio is one sided like most medias. The internet is wide open. Yee-Haw!

Wake up Rip Van Winkle, nap time is over! Rub your eyes, clear your throat, spit in their eye!

Watch out Rush! Operation Chaos might just go down in the history books as treachery! Pushing one bonehead for the sake of another bonehead seems neither wise nor honest.

JMHO, if my ranting seems to loud, sorry, just turn down the volume.

Go Ron Paul!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast