Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

VIVA BUSH and this button with the Mexican Flag is an insult to the American People. They might as well spit on us!

NO POLITICAL BUTTON WITH OUR PRESIDENT'S FACE OR NAME ON IT SHOULD HAVE ANY FLAG ON IT OTHER THAN OUR OLD GLORY!! PERIOD.

Have these people lost their minds????

The MSM should be notified and let them have a hay day on this!!

GREAT WORK, WILLIAM!!!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

We need verification of the actual codes involving US flags and images and then we need to act as a team on this one.

I feel they should end production and sales of this button.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ABSOLUTELY!!!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Hey Y'all!!!

http://www.ushistory.org/betsy/flagetiq.html#1

How to Display the Flag

1. When the flag is displayed over the middle of the street, it should be suspended vertically with the union to the north in an east and west street or to the east in a north and south street.

2. The flag of the United States of America, when it is displayed with another flag against a wall from crossed staffs, should be on the right, the flag's own right [that means the viewer's left --Webmaster], and its staff should be in front of the staff of the other flag.

3. The flag, when flown at half-staff, should be first hoisted to the peak for an instant and then lowered to the half-staff position. The flag should be again raised to the peak before it is lowered for the day. By "half-staff" is meant lowering the flag to one-half the distance between the top and bottom of the staff. Crepe streamers may be affixed to spear heads or flagstaffs in a parade only by order of the President of the United States.

4. When flags of States, cities, or localities, or pennants of societies are flown on the same halyard with the flag of the United States, the latter should always be at the peak. When the flags are flown from adjacent staffs, the flag of the United States should be hoisted first and lowered last. No such flag or pennant may be placed above the flag of the United States or to the right of the flag of the United States (the viewer's left). When the flag is half-masted, both flags are half-masted, with the US flag at the mid-point and the other flag below.

5. When the flag is suspended over a sidewalk from a rope extending from a house to a pole at the edge of the sidewalk, the flag should be hoisted out, union first, from the building.

6. When the flag of the United States is displayed from a staff projecting horizontally or at an angle from the window sill, balcony, or front of a building, the union of the flag should be placed at the peak of the staff unless the flag is at half-staff.

7. When the flag is used to cover a casket, it should be so placed that the union is at the head and over the left shoulder. The flag should not be lowered into the grave or allowed to touch the ground.

8. When the flag is displayed in a manner other than by being flown from a staff, it should be displayed flat, whether indoors or out. When displayed either horizontally or vertically against a wall, the union should be uppermost and to the flag's own right, that is, to the observer's left. When displayed in a window it should be displayed in the same way, that is with the union or blue field to the left of the observer in the street. When festoons, rosettes or drapings are desired, bunting of blue, white and red should be used, but never the flag.

9. That the flag, when carried in a procession with another flag, or flags, should be either on the marching right; that is, the flag's own right, or, if there is a line of other flags, in front of the center of that line.

10. The flag of the United States of America should be at the center and at the highest point of the group when a number of flags of States or localities or pennants of societies are grouped and displayed from staffs.

11. When flags of two or more nations are displayed, they are to be flown from separate staffs of the same height. The flags should be of approximately equal size. International usage forbids the display of the flag of one nation above that of another nation in time of peace.

12. When displayed from a staff in a church or public auditorium on or off a podium, the flag of the United States of America should hold the position of superior prominence, in advance of the audience, and in the position of honor at the clergyman's or speaker's right as he faces the audience. Any other flag so displayed should be placed on the left of the clergyman or speaker (to the right of the audience).

13. When the flag is displayed on a car, the staff shall be fixed firmly to the chassis or clamped to the right fender.

14. When hung in a window where it is viewed from the street, place the union at the head and over the left shoulder.
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

Virginiamama!! OUTSTANDING!!

William, lets make this button an "issue" and stop these insults.

Well...

I just sent a rather nasty reponse.

Personally, I do not give a dam_ what they think! To put the colors of another country on ANYTHING pertaining to America is UNACCEPTABLE!

It is time to stop being nice! Don't you get it ? These people, including politicians, main stram media and lawyers do not react to NICE! They sit back and laugh! Have you not grasped this yet?

I would like to take a poll of ages here. I am 49 years old and remember a lot of things that happened in the past. I went to school when they taught history correctly without the political BS that they teach today.

Dam_ it, learn your history and know what you are talking about!

As I am sure you know by now I am very passionate about protecting this country for my childrens future. I would expect no less from every parent out there!!!!!!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Ohflyingone--I agree with you 100%. They don't get "nice". We have to be verbally brutal and lay it on the line.

I think this button could be another BillBoard Deal....but this time for the White House.

These Button People have to get someone's permission to use the PIX of the PRES!

Someone approved that button...is my guess.....from the White House!

No U.S. President

President Bush has gone utterly mad. Is there any sense in trying to write or reach this man?? There is no sense in writing him, I have before and he simply goes in the oposite direction. Troops on the Border would be an action to stop a future Civil War. President Bush thinks the way to stop a Border War is to have us "integrated".

Listen to the junk this President is now spewing on nearly a daily basis.
    ---To show that the American Nation means little on Bush's bigger scale of things.

What is it, George Bush's or Jeb Bush's nephew is a mexican and this nephew was down in mexico during Bush's election --making promises.

I called the White House a couple days last week and commented (just to give him crap) ---"What is going to be done about the U.S. Border??" This President needs to be hounded non-stop.
    White House # (202) 456-1111 You will get to speak to a live person.

Also would like to start letters to Congressmen to seek disapproval or vote of no confidence in this President's actions.

Ask the Congressmen --When you became a Senator of the U.S., did you sign up to create a 3 Nation Security Perimeter in place of Security for the United States?? Or call for the U.S. to be turned into a North America??!!

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Thanks for finding me an avatar. Be advised in no way does this mean I'm a Bush supporter for using it.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Good Points ronlaws!!

Hound the White House everyday....good idea.....and the suggestion to call Congress on the carpet about this President...EXCELLENT IDEA!

Bush needs to be removed from office immediately!

Brian503a--nice Avatar!! Can you believe such a botton? Says it all and I'm sure someone in the White House approved it.

I could scream!!!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast