Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Nicie
    Code:
    know what Qualudes were!
    I didn't use them, but I know people who did.

I now have a serve case of vertigo
    Funny you say that. My husband had a vertigo attack so severe, back in Dec, he ended up in the emergency hospital. He can't get any relief. It's ongoing, and very debilitating ! He has seen every doctor you can imagine with no lasting results.
    I'm going through the same thing, also with extreme ringing. I've seen five doctors over eight years with no help what-so-ever so I've been poking around trying to diagnose myself.

Check out these two links;

Labyrinthitis,

http://www.webmd.com/brain/tc/labyrinth ... c-overview

Meniere's disease,

http://oto.wustl.edu/men/

Doctors are worthless these day's. It may help if you give them something to go on.

I'm going through the same thing, also with extreme ringing.
    We've been going crazy with this vertigo sitch ! My husband went back to his Ear, Nose & Throat doc today. He's now been diagnosed with Meniere's Disease. Our lives consist of work and him being sick ! It's so bad, he carries a barf bucket around with him ! He'll now be taking valium because stress is a big factor with M D. He's to avoid salt, and he'll also be taking a diuretic. He's had a Ct Scan of his head, he's seen a primary care doc, a Chiropractor, an acupuncturist, and the ENT doc ! I pity anyone who gets this !

Thanks for the links. I actually looked MD up a few months back, and diagnosed him with it my own self, because he had every symptom ! At that time, the doc said no.......go figure ! It remains to be seen whether or not, any of the above works for him. Good luck to you !
    IT'S NOT HOW YOU GET IN, IT'S HOW YOU GET OUT

Thanks for the information.My husband said he was reading information on vertigo. And he told me that it can lead to a stroke. What???
    Oh boy. Well, I was diagnos with inner ear infarction when I was 12 years of age. He gotten a tree tick in my ear while visiting the RED WOODS. The doctor up there said it is uncommon fo humans to get tree ticks. He said it usually happens to animals. He was an army doctor, and retired.
    I had to take antibotics. Then I didnt have any problems with my ears, less the infection, once in a blue moon. I am now suffering big time. Their is like a pressure in my ears, and I fill like there is something moving around when I lay down. Kind of like water. I dont know, what to do. But, the Meclizine I take seems to help some days and others I am wiped out.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Their is like a pressure in my ears, and I fill like there is something moving around when I lay down. Kind of like water.
    My husband was told by the ENT doc to take Claritin (non drowsy) in the AM, and an anti-histimine in the PM. He has started using ear plugs when he showers to avoid getting water in his ears. Sleeping with your head elevated might help. He, too, has had an ongoing problem with one ear since being an "expert" rifleman in the Marines. In his day, they did not use ear protection on the firing range. I hope you find relief for your problem. It's truly debilitating !
    IT'S NOT HOW YOU GET IN, IT'S HOW YOU GET OUT

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345