Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

James Tomsheck, the assistant commissioner for internal affairs at Customs and Border Protection, and other investigators said they had seen many signs that the drug organizations were making a concerted effort to infiltrate the ranks.
    Fancy that. There’s even a rumor going around that a foreigner has infiltrated the Oval Office.

The daughter, testifying in court last week, admitted she had lied on the application both about being a United States citizen
    Is this all that's needed to verify legal employment status? Just the applicant's own word that they're a US Citizen, scout's honor? Don't they do a more thorough background check for National security purposes? How about simply using E-Verify?

Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebelrouser
    One question that comes to my mind is,
    DON'T THEY DO BACKGROUND CHECKS ? Also it is interesting that the corrupt border agents are MEXICANS !
    The Politically Correct Crowd believe background checks are racist.
    Which is why they should do background checks on EVERYONE no matter the ethnicity.

Border and Customs Agents should be subjected to the same background checks that FBI, CIA, NSA personal go threw, because they are just as important to the security of the U.S. Any Border or Customs Agent whom violates his oath, by acting on behalf of a foreign government, hostile or Friendly or Criminal Organization should be charged with High Treason or in this case Espionage.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by xfighter
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebelrouser
    One question that comes to my mind is,
    DON'T THEY DO BACKGROUND CHECKS ? Also it is interesting that the corrupt border agents are MEXICANS !
    The Politically Correct Crowd believe background checks are racist.
    Which is why they should do background checks on EVERYONE no matter the ethnicity.
    I thought they did do background checks on everyone, or are certain ethnicities simply on the honor system?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

As much as I hate to say this, this is nothing new.
    There has always been corruption wherever money can be made, it's a fact of life.
    But I do know that these agents are trained to police their own and I would bet these folks were arrested by the very people they work for, and I know that they dislike a crooked cop more than a drug smuggler, at least the smugglers haven't turned on their own.
    These corrupt agents will get what they deserve, their dreams of a life of wealth and ease are over.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    As much as I hate to say this, this is nothing new.
    There has always been corruption wherever money can be made, it's a fact of life.
    But I do know that these agents are trained to police their own and I would bet these folks were arrested by the very people they work for, and I know that they dislike a crooked cop more than a drug smuggler, at least the smugglers haven't turned on their own.
    These corrupt agents will get what they deserve, their dreams of a life of wealth and ease are over.
    True enough Mountaindog, but the penalties must be more severe for people in trusted positions whereas national security is concerned, if it was up to me, these people would face a fireing squad right after conviction. There is no worst crime than betraying your country and it deserves death.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

You can't be too surprized when so much money is involved that someone would take the money. I think people need to remember the level of corruption in police departments in many cities. For example, the LAPD had to be taken over in 1930s by a Marine general to clean it up!

People need to suspend disbelief about corruption in law enforcement.

They should recruit only from places like Iowa, Indiana, and Montana for southern border police and inspectors. Period.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnPershing
    They should recruit only from places like Iowa, Indiana, and Montana for southern border police and inspectors. Period.
    Haven't those states been infiltrated too?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12