Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I have alot of friends who are Catholic...including my Ex-Hubbie. He is so disgusted.

The Catholic Church has many wonderful people in its congregation, but the Leaders of the Catholic Church use their members and their money to foster inappropriate behavior....with regards to illegals in an effort to ruin our Nation....and as we know from recent reports....other types of inappropriate behavior.

The Catholic Church Members need to exercise their Power....both in terms of contributions and attendance to send a message to their Leadership that.....

None of this will fly here in the US.

Dry up their money.....change the Church.....

The Catholic Church is the wealthiest religious organization in the world.

Hold Back Your Money.....and you will see change!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Tell father you will not donate and ask him what kind of sch

Here in Denver the illegals are everywhere and as the Catholic masses go to Spanish from English you can see it.......ask father why the sons and daughters of illegals get financial aid to CATHOLIC schools while your Catholic children are required to pay full price? It is happening right HERE and when I have asked about this they ignore me!

There is a Catholic church for illegals? In MEXICO and CENTRAL AMERICA. Tell those bishops there to take care of them there.

The Church has built a center here in Denver Called Centro Juan Diego to cater to illegals....TELL your parish priest you will not give one red cent for these illegals and their agenda....they are not going to do anything for YOU!

Jack Smith....oh, that is so awful to hear what the church is doing....dry up their money....all of it and shut these actions down. This agenda is not for the benefit of parishioner but for the coffers of the Church at the expense of parishioners. Cut off the money......cut off the money.....

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I was raised Catholic. I can see why the Catholic Church is so enamored of Mexican Nationals--it's because they are devoted, illiterate and thusly don't question anything. Man I could tell you stories from here in Texas! About once a week some story comes out about how somebody has seen the Virgin Mary in tree bark or in the cement of an overpass--I'm not kidding! Then when these "sightings" occur, thousands of mainly Mexican Catholics rush to see the vision! Now I'm not trying to be mean here, but they are so frikkin naive and gullible that I'd want them in my flock too!

I like the splendor and ceremony of the Catholic Church, and don't dog anybody for their religion, but the Catholic Church is the owner the most extensive collection of priceless art in terms of paintings and statues in the entire world. Man selling one of those paintings would feed Mexico for a year!

The world wide holdings of the Catholic Church would blow your mind.

You might ask yourself "where" alot of that art came from....you might be surprised.

The Catholic Church has problems. They have extended beyond their religious mission and entered the world of American Politics by aiding and abetting a criminal illegal activity.

It's one thing to issue a press release or position of the Bishops. It is another to have their entire organization of paid employees working to circumvent American Law as they are.

It is another to be an underground railroad for foreign agents of foreign governments.

It is another thing to enrich one foreign family at the expense of an American family.

They have meddled in unforgiven territory.....they have meddled in our Politics in such a way that has caused tremendous economic and social damage to many Americans....they have meddled in our Politics in such a way that has changed the political power of the United States....they have medddled in our Politics to END the United States.

If anyone disagrees with this assessment, please post it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12