Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Censorship is it Communist or is it an American trait

Just wonder what you all think of censorhip?

Can you be for AMericanism and have censorship like the communist regimes do it.

Read and abide by the rules. You had profanity in your last post. No profanity is allowed.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

(1.) These forums have always been intended to provide an area where ANYONE could discuss current issues on the topic of illegal immigration but (2.) we expect and will absolutely enforce at least a basic level of civility and courtesy in your postings and interaction with other members here, and (3.) as our guests, you can either play by these rules and the overall ideals and objectives of these forums -OR- you can go somewhere else.

Among the things forbidden are profanity, race baiting, and stereotyping (i.e.your "rednecks" comment). Refer to the forum rules. Live within them, or begone. Do not even try that "censorship" BS here. Everyone here is a guest, and simple manners dictates you play by the rules of those in whose home you are a guest, or you leave. A rule many illegal foreign nationals seem not to understand, either in forums, or in our nation.

I would recommend reading the forum rules before making further posts.
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-317.html

SO outside of the context of this little site. WHat is your opinion of censoring public opinion.

When i wish to step on a soap box in the public square, I have every right. When I am in someone elses place, I mind my manners and obey their rules, and if I do not like it I leave.

I have a question for you El-T. The site you post on "Brown Pride" Is that meant as Pride in being Brown? Or pride in the color of one's skin tone?

I'm white but neither am I proud nor ashamed of my skin color. It was just the way I was born and has nothing to do with who I am or what I have accomplished.

I guess my question is does the term "Brown Pride" mean pride in skin color? Please forgive me if I'm wrong, but I am not familiar with your site.

Also, isn't Pride one of the seven deadly sins in Catholicism?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AliPac,

It is Chicano-Centered. It is more about Mexican-AMerican Issues rather thaan Melanin content although by default most CHicanos do not use or need tanning salons.

Also most CHicanos do not embrace Catholocism or Christianity more and more it is seen as the means by which our ancestors were enslaved.

Not only that recent events highlight the corruption in the church both christian and catholic.

So I do not think pride is a problem for CHicanos. Thanks for asking !

One trait in American culture you will find is that many of us are wary of Pride and especially Pride related to race due to the nasty history of such philosophies.

I do want to bounce an idea off of you. I've been writing a speech called "The Mexican Dream". It is an idea where illegal aliens coming to the US are under less pressure to seek the "American Dream" that we built. Sort of a Pride in their own nation and a plan to establish a Mexican Dream with all of that oil money that the Mexican government has.

Perhaps if it worked, Americans would soon be swimming the Rio Grande illegally to come partake in the Mexican Dream.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"Can you be for AMericanism and have censorship like the communist regimes do it."

I missed your first post, must have been a doozy.

Your concern should not be about censorship, it should be about civility. If you don't know how to show up on a forum, or anywhere for that matter, and know how to conduct yourself in civil society, you should stay away.
    Want to make people angry? Lie to them.
    Want to make them absolutely livid? Tell 'em the truth."

http://towncriernews.blogspot.com/

well I feel if you are on someone's forum you should abide by his or her rules. I'm serious. I have seen great discussion sites devolve into cesspools of racist cliches and I'd hate to see that here. Racism is boring.

The Mexicans I've known have been, more often than not, nice people who work really hard. I play on a volleyball team which is all Mexican-American and they feel the same way I feel about illegals storming the border. I am far more angry about our government inviting and taking advantage of them. I also resent the fact that I am expected to follow our rules by purchasing car insurance and paying income tax, while illegals most of the time do not. I also resent the fact that this government has been shipping our jobs everywhere but here so a handful of people can get obscenely rich. This government is no longer protecting us.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast