Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by El_Tejano
    AliPac,

It is Chicano-Centered. It is more about Mexican-AMerican Issues rather thaan Melanin content although by default most CHicanos do not use or need tanning salons.

Also most CHicanos do not embrace Catholocism or Christianity more and more it is seen as the means by which our ancestors were enslaved.

Not only that recent events highlight the corruption in the church both christian and catholic.

So I do not think pride is a problem for CHicanos. Thanks for asking !
    Trolling
    Trolling
    Trooolllinng on the rivvverrr

Thank you,CCR

Quote Originally Posted by WTSands
    Trolling
    Trolling
    LOL

Probably right, but trolls can be amusing, so long as they obey the rules everyone else is required to abide by. He has had his warning about that.. but hey, who here hasn't?

I hope he does come back and join us in some REAL debate, but we shall see if he is up to it. I know lots of our people certainly are.

Quote Originally Posted by WTSands
    Trolling
    Trolling

Thank you,CCR
    I think that is a very apt description of your post since you had no content or context. Other than trying to extract a response based on emotion rather than intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by BobC
    well I feel if you are on someone's forum you should abide by his or her rules. I'm serious. I have seen great discussion sites devolve into cesspools of racist cliches and I'd hate to see that here. Racism is boring.

The Mexicans I've known have been, more often than not, nice people who work really hard. I play on a volleyball team which is all Mexican-American and they feel the same way I feel about illegals storming the border. I am far more angry about our government inviting and taking advantage of them. I also resent the fact that I am expected to follow our rules by purchasing car insurance and paying income tax, while illegals most of the time do not. I also resent the fact that this government has been shipping our jobs everywhere but here so a handful of people can get obscenely rich. This government is no longer protecting us.
    The same old argument of saying "I have Mexican friends and a gardener also".

Quote Originally Posted by AuntB
    "Your concern should not be about censorship, it should be about civility.
    I prefer to do my own thinking and decisions. Thanks for the advise though.

El-T:

What kind of thinking are you doing by coming here and saying America's treatment of illegals is like what the Nazis did?

Was Cesar Chavez a Nazi? Chavez was against illegal immigration.

Cesar Chavez, a respected and loved icon of the Mexican Americans was in fact against illegal immigration. The Mexican labor organizer and political advocate fought hard throughout his entire life for the rights of immigrant workers and fair wages, but also saw the problems associated with illegal immigration, such as further wage depression and marginalization of immigrants who came legally.

El-T: You are the one that should look in the Nazi mirror.

You support "Brown Pride" or pride based on skin color. Go look over at La Voz De Aztlan and La Raza (The Race) for your Nazis.

Sounds to me like you support illegal aliens because you feel a racial or ethnic identity with them and that is more similar to the Nazi's than patriotic Americans insisting our existing immigration laws are enforced.

W

PS: My great great grandfather traveled to the border as a member of the US Cavalry to hunt down Poncho Villa. Your invasion will fail. Tell your illegal friends it is time for them to start making arrangements to return to the nation of their origins as migrants have done for decades before now. The American public has awakened to the invasion. They will insist our laws are enforced very soon.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    PS: My great great grandfather traveled to the border as a member of the US Cavalry to hunt down Poncho Villa.
    Then you know that your grandfather and flap jack pershing returned as abject failures.

They never even got close enough to see Villa !

You also know that Villa helped the US win WWI. For had it not been that Pancho VIlla was exercising the US's new acquisitions of Air Planes they would of gone to Germany with ni flight experience.

So let's recap. Even with Airplanes Villa tained and eluded the US and your granpa had only a story to tell you.

Did you know that the US allowed Mexican troops to move over US soil from Corpus CHristi to Naco AZ when they betrayed Villa to Carranza. The US found out they could not bribe or buy Villa but they could buy and control Caranza.

The history of the revolucion de 1910 is my forte.

The point is, Mr. History major, is that you are tampering with the way of life in America. The American spirit has always risen to preserve this nation. It is rising again. And you should be informed that you are on the wrong side of the battle line.

The American Eagle has turned its gaze to the illegal aliens you support.

I'm just telling you the truth. A lot of illegal aliens will be leaving America very soon. Perhaps you could give us some advice on their safe and orderly Repatriation?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    The point is, Mr. History major, is that you are tampering with the way of life in America. The American spirit has always risen to preserve this nation. It is rising again. And you should be informed that you are on the wrong side of the battle line.

The American Eagle has turned its gaze to the illegal aliens you support.

I'm just telling you the truth. A lot of illegal aliens will be leaving America very soon. Perhaps you could give us some advice on their safe and orderly Repatriation?

W
    Sounds like a lot of grandstanding which I am told is discouraged here. The debate at hand is that alot of Chicanos feel that this is our ancestral homelands and therefore we have a god given right to migrate freely.

In that the political and legal ramifications area mere formality which can and should be ignored. Rather than go through the court system for a reparation trial that we can extract our reparations at will.

Since I am an AMerican CItizen who served in the USMC I am entitled to my opinion as you are. That is my opinion.

America is a land of immigrants and the proximity of Mexico to the US means that there will never be a sshortage of Mexican migration across our ancestral migration paths.

Treason.

"court system for a reparation trial that we can extract our reparations at will. "

You sir advocate the loss of territory that is part of the United States of America. You say you can take it at will? That's Treason and an internal threat to the security and sovereignty of the US.

Care to expand on how you would "take it at will"? Everyone else...please stand back. Looks like we have one of the Voz De Aztlan boys here with us.

W

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast