Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Challenge CNN

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Just sent another email, stating how dumb founded I was at their poll... I have no idea how or where they get the numbers...
    "One Flag ... One Language ... ONE COUNTRY"....... Teddy Roosevelt

I saw this bogus poll also and on Lou Dobbs no less!
    I did find the link to email them and asked them how they came up with this crap.

I also asked them if they ran it in the middle of the night when no one was watching?

Great idea for everyone to challenge this. It IS a bogus misrepresentation of the truth.
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

Can you post the link? I drafted a mail but cannot find the e mail address I need.

CNN & the RNC (Republican National Committee) are in a state of denial. They think if they tell someone how they want things to look, then thats how the results will turnout. The RNC had a spokesperson on Larry King last night saying that there is no doubt Bush's low ratings with Conservatives is because of the Iraq war. Bull! Bush's numbers with conservative was OK until immigration issues. My message I sent to the RNC is "it's immigration & border security stupid"

These Polls are called push polls where they only ask one or two questions with an extremely small sample.

The last CNN poll that said Americans supported a comprehensive immigration bill polled only 400 people.
    Is this Mexico or the USA

Welcome Tomorrow!

Thanks for the info on where to find the "contact us" tab on the CNN site. I feel much better after giving them a peice of my mind.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12