Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Chandra Levy- is The 'Salvadoran immigrant' an illegal?

The media tends not to think things like that are imprortant enough to mention.
    I don't know much about Condits views on immigration but if he was for open borders while in office and the killer is an illegal do you think it would help our cause to show the politicians how illegal immigration can still affect them in their elitist world?

Legal or not Chandra would still be dead.

ELE

Pro-illegals advocates out of touch with Americans.

Good point, 5.

I often wonder if these liberal idiots would understand the illegals situation more clearly if somone that they loved was killed by one of more illegals.

Understand I don't want any innocent person to suffer at the hands of illegals, I just think sometimes the pro-illegals advocates are not really touched by it in the same way that the American people are,etc.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes he IS an illegal from El Salvador.

http://michellemalkin.com/2009/02/23...mar-guandique/

MM first wrote about him being illegal in 2002!

Never had a green card, just peachy isn't it. I had a liberal tell me recently that she is understanding the point on Immigration. I thought how stupid can a person be.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bill O' Reilly just stated he is illegal, and that the NY Times and LA Times are purposely not reporting his status.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

The day Chandra disappeared, May 1, 2001, Ingmar A. Guandique, a 19-year-old illegal Salvadoran immigrant, did not show up for his construction job. Around that time, he went to stay with his former landlady, Sheila Phillips Cruz, the manager of an apartment building on Somerset Place NW. Cruz noticed that Guandique looked like he had been in a bad fight, his face battered and bruised. He had a fat lip, a bloody blemish in his eye and scratches around his throat.

Enlarge PhotoIngmar Guandique's home in Mayucaquin, El Salvador (Sylvia Moreno - Post)Guandique (pronounced GWAN-dee-keh) had come from a hard-scrabble hamlet near the city of San Miguel in El Salvador. His father was kidnapped by guerrillas during the Salvadoran civil war, before Guandique's birth in 1981, and later executed. The son grew up in an adobe house with a dirt floor, no running water and an open pit for cooking meals. The home was decorated with family photos and pictures of Jesus Christ and the Virgin Mary taped to pink and white sheets of plastic that served as wallpaper.

Guandique wanted a better life in America. A friend of the family lent him $5,000 to pay a "coyote" to smuggle him across the Texas border with more than 50 others. The seventh-grade dropout left home in January 2000, eventually swimming across the Rio Grande, crossing the border near Piedras Negras and arriving in Houston in March 2000. From there, he made his way to Washington to join his half-brother, Huber, and other family friends.

Within a month, Guandique began picking up day jobs on construction sites and sending small amounts of money back home. He also had financial obligations to the family that paid his way. And he had another obligation: his ex-girlfriend, who was pregnant when Guandique left and later gave birth to a boy.

In fall 2000, Guandique met a new girl, Iris Portillo. She was a tiny woman; even though she was a year older than Guandique, she looked 13. In early 2001, Guandique began to live with Portillo and her mother in their apartment on Somerset Place. The young couple took walks near the National Zoo and picnicked in Rock Creek Park. He was enamored with her. He bought her jewelry, including a ring at a Georgia Avenue pawn shop.

Guandique was having a hard time adjusting to living on the bottom rung of the American economy. He barely spoke English. He was not used to the routine: waking up at dawn, getting to the work site on time, spending the day toiling at a menial job. He struggled to pay the bills, send money home and buy the nice things Portillo wanted.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/me ... ch6_1.html

Guandique wanted a better life in America. A friend of the family lent him $5,000 to pay a "coyote" to smuggle him across the Texas border with more than 50 others. The seventh-grade dropout left home in January 2000, eventually swimming across the Rio Grande, crossing the border near Piedras Negras and arriving in Houston in March 2000. From there, he made his way to Washington to join his half-brother, Huber, and other family friends.
    ICE get BUSY
    Guandique was having a hard time adjusting to living on the bottom rung of the American economy. He barely spoke English. He was not used to the routine: waking up at dawn, getting to the work site on time, spending the day toiling at a menial job. He struggled to pay the bills, send money home and buy the nice things Portillo wanted.
    But he had no problems with reproducing, breaking and entering a country, stealing, and finally killing a fine AMERICAN WOMAN, Ms. Levy.

I pray for Chandra and her family to have peace.

Politicians who held the door (border) open to this murderer aided and abetting in the murder of Chandra.

Politicians brag that they are keeping us safe.......Really??? If they refuse to close our borders to tens of millions of illegal aliens, what's to keep terrorists from coming into our country the same way?
    I didn't leave the Republican Party. The party left me. Inspired by Ronald Reagan

Is it possible for the Levy family to bring about a possible lawsuit against the city for this?

Didn't the Bolonga family do this in San Fransicko? I have not heard anything lately on it...

Let's hope they do.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast