Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Check out this bit of outrage

As some of you may know I sent a letter to a 3/24 editorial from the Atlanta Latino about their being concerned with the passive attitude from the Latino leaders. The whole article is basically a whine fest about how unfairly illegal alien Latinos are being treated, how they can't get access to spanish speaking teachers and how they can't get access to more social services and other junk. I sent a letter that blew them out of the water. Well here was their response:

hola, agradezco que que me haya escrito, su vision es enriquecedora para mi. Estamos en un pais en el que se proclama la libre expresion, sin importar en que idioma lo demandemos. Durante decadas los latinos hemos estado trabajando muy duro en este pais, sin exigir nada a cambio y estamos muy orgullosos de poder contribuir en algo, pero es el mimento de pedir que respeten nuestros derechos humanos, no porque haya gente indocumentada, se anulan esos derechos basicos que proclama la constitucion. en fin, esa es mi opinion, que nada tiene que ver con los articulos que publico, lo que aparece en el periodico son opiniones de otras personas, incluso de organizaciones estaudinences como ACLU, gracias por leernos, es muy importante para nosotros.

==================================================

How diverse of them. I mean how am I expected to debate them when I don't understand them. Are they that afraid to debate me? Their arrogance is astounishing. If anyone wants to translate their goobly gook, be my guess. I refuse to take the time and figure it out myself. Here's my response to their arrogance.

================================================== =

To the editor:

I would thank you for your response to my letter, only it was in Spanish. I hate to be rude, but we in America are an English speaking country and the only language I speak is English and I have no intention on learning Spanish or any other language as long as I live in this country. You see when you migrate to our country you have to adapt to our language, our culture and our society, not the other way around. You see if I went to Mexico or any other country in general I would be expected to learn their language, their culture and adapt to their society. No other country would adapt to me and if I demanded them to do so I would either be laughed out of town, get beat up, jailed or shot dead. While I don't advocate that kind of behavior, I as a taxpaying citizen along with most of the country am not going to sit idly by while law breaking illegal aliens from Latin America, the politicans, and the greedy ethnic and big business hustlers force your language, your culture and your third world lifestyle down our throats.

The fact that you and your people migrate here both legally and illegally and start outrageously demanding that we all learn Spanish and that we pay taxes to fund your third world culture and lifestyle instead of adapting to our language, our culture and our society in the name of multiculturalism only exudes your arrogance, hatred and contempt toward our country, our sovereignty and our way of life. Most immigrants come here to work hard, make life better for themselves and contribute to our society, not work the system, suck the taxpaying citizens dry and try to live the way they lived back from their country of origin. If that's the way you and your people want to live then I suggest you all move back to where you came from if you think it's a better way to live because if you want to live the way you did back home then I don't know why in the world you would want to come here except to invade on our land.

You and your people migrated here either legally or illegally. Great, now stop whining about how hard life is and why nobody is catering to your third world lifestyles and start speaking English, start paying taxes, start getting educated and start at trying to contribute to our society instead of burdening our education, health care, welfare systems and our detention centers. You can start by responding to my future emails in English if you don't mind so I can understand what your trying to say, otherwise don't bother responding. America doesn't owe you a living. It's life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, not guaranteed happiness.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Translated using http://babelfish.altavista.com/tr
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello, I am thankful that that has written to me, his vision is enriching for my. We are in pais in which the free expression is proclaimed, without mattering in which language we demand it. During decadas the Latins we have very been working it last in this pais, without demanding nothing in return and we are very proud of being able to contribute in something, but it is the mimento to request that they respect our human rights, because is not undocumented people, are annulled those basicos rights that the constitution proclaims. in short, that it is my opinion, that nothing has to do with the articulos that I publish, which appears in the periodic one are opinions of other people, even of organizations estaudinences like ACLU, thanks to read to us, it is very important for us
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

Ya gotta love those translators. Wanna see something funny? Write a paragraph about yourself, translate that to spanish, then translate the spanish one back into english again.

According to Babel Fish he said:
    hello, I am thankful that that has written to me, his vision is enriching for my. We are in pais in which the free expression is proclaimed, without mattering in which language we demand it. During decadas the Latins we have very been working it last in this pais, without demanding nothing in return and we are very proud of being able to contribute in something, but it is the mimento to request that they respect our human rights, because is not undocumented people, are annulled those basicos rights that the constitution proclaims. in short, that it is my opinion, that nothing has to do with the articulos that I publish, which appears in the periodic one are opinions of other people, even of organizations estaudinences like ACLU, thanks to read to us, it is very important for us.
    Not much better . . . I guess the translater was educated in the public school system.

Edit: I guess my fingers are too slow . . .

mercier

I may go out and do what Mr. Mercier did yestiddy. Just gotta figure out what the Goose is!! lol. cheers all g.

To dman1200:

What did you expect?
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!

New translators definitely needed since neither babelfish nor the one I tried knows what “pais� is.

Let’s try again.

Hello, thankyou for writing to me, your views are important to me. We are in a country which proclaims freedom of speech, and it is not important which language it is spoken in. For decades the latinos have been working very hard in this country, without requiring anything to change and we are very proud to have contributed, but it is the minimum to request respect for our human rights, just because they are undocumented those basic rights, as proclaimed in the constitution, are not nullified. In short, that is my opinion and has nothing to do with the articles that I publish. What appears in the newspaper are opinions of other people, even of respected organizations such as the ACLU. Thanks for reading us, it is very important for us.
    I do think you catch more flies with honey than shooting a shotgun at them. Until we declare that English is our official language and stop providing translation for everything as part of our governmental programs I'd say he's correct that it doesn't matter which language.

pais = country

hello, I am thankful that that has written to me, his vision is enriching for my. We are in pais in which the free expression is proclaimed, without mattering in which language we demand it. During decadas the Latins we have very been working it last in this pais, without demanding nothing in return and we are very proud of being able to contribute in something, but it is the mimento to request that they respect our human rights, because is not undocumented people, are annulled those basicos rights that the constitution proclaims. in short, that it is my opinion, that nothing has to do with the articulos that I publish, which appears in the periodic one are opinions of other people, even of organizations estaudinences like ACLU, thanks to read to us, it is very important for us.
    Jeesus,what a trainwreck. The guy is basically saying now that he's in a country that has civil rights,he can say and do what he dam' well pleases and thanks to the ACLU. Thanks for your corresponence but kindly go where the sun doesn't shine.

Quote Originally Posted by WTSands
    Jeesus,what a trainwreck. The guy is basically saying now that he's in a country that has civil rights,he can say and do what he dam' well pleases and thanks to the ACLU. Thanks for your corresponence but kindly go piss up a rope.
    Well I won't say he's right, but I will say he's correct. But then you can say pretty much anything you want thanks to the ACLU too. Personally I think free speech can be harmful but it's a neccesity in a free society.

I think civil rights are important too. But what's missing is that illegal immigrants are criminals but our own government doesn't enforce prosecution for that crime or for the crime of hiring them. The federal government treats them as citizens and as long as it does so then the illegals will continue to make sure the wheel is kept squeky.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast