View Poll Results: Cracking down on illegal immigration would impair the child slave traders?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

21 87.50%
  • No.

2 8.33%
  • Undecided.

1 4.17%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

CHILD SEX SLAVE INDUSTRY & The US Border

After reading the entire NYT article "The Girls Next Door"
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=N ... cle&sid=68

Do you feel that immigration reforms would help address the problem of the growing child sex slave industry? What solutions are needed? Do you think that the Latino crime syndicates such as MS-13 are dealing in child sex slaves as well as illegal workers, guns, and drugs?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

CHILD SEX SLAVE INDUSTRY & The US Border

Do you feel that immigration reforms would help address the problem of the growing child sex slave industry? What solutions are needed? Do you think that the Latino crime syndicates such as MS-13 are dealing in child sex slaves as well as illegal workers, guns, and drugs?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Guest Workers

Perhaps Bush could give these children a card saying they could stay in the country legally. Even better...let's give the abused kids and the gangs that sell them social security benefits to boot.

Guest Workers

Perhaps Bush could give these children a card saying they could stay in the country legally. Even better...let's give the abused kids and the gangs that sell them social security benefits to boot.

Coldplay wrote: "Let's give the abused kids and the gangs that sell them social security benefits to boot."

That is possibly one of the worst ideas I have heard in months! I have heard worse, but not in a long, long, long time! We don't need to be giving any more people Social Security than already get it, in my opinion, far too many people already receive Government money that they have not helped create in the least. Why should we give new immigrants Social Security when they have not given anything to the system they will be taking from? As it stands, someone my age is in danger of not getting proper Social security when they get older, we most certainly do not need to make that even more difficult for the younger generations.
    Open Your mind, close the borders.

Coldplay wrote: "Let's give the abused kids and the gangs that sell them social security benefits to boot."

That is possibly one of the worst ideas I have heard in months! I have heard worse, but not in a long, long, long time! We don't need to be giving any more people Social Security than already get it, in my opinion, far too many people already receive Government money that they have not helped create in the least. Why should we give new immigrants Social Security when they have not given anything to the system they will be taking from? As it stands, someone my age is in danger of not getting proper Social security when they get older, we most certainly do not need to make that even more difficult for the younger generations.
    Open Your mind, close the borders.

Sarcasm is a beautiful thang'

Just to be clear, I believe that "Coldplay was being slightly sarcastic when they wrote "let's give the abused kids and the gangs benefits to boot". Come on, who in their right mind would not see and appreciate the sarcasm there.....uh....wait......it's coming to me.....ahh yes, a liberal democrat of course!

Keep the good times rollin'

Sarcasm is a beautiful thang'

Just to be clear, I believe that "Coldplay was being slightly sarcastic when they wrote "let's give the abused kids and the gangs benefits to boot". Come on, who in their right mind would not see and appreciate the sarcasm there.....uh....wait......it's coming to me.....ahh yes, a liberal democrat of course!

Keep the good times rollin'

Re: CHILD SEX SLAVE INDUSTRY & The US Border

What's really terrible about this is that I posted this link to both Usenet and the Hannity board and not one poster replied where normally I would get dozens of responses.

--
    Keith
    "Death is better, a milder fate than tyranny", Aeschylus (525BC-456BC),
    Agamemnon
    _____

"I wear no Burka." - Mother Nature

Re: CHILD SEX SLAVE INDUSTRY & The US Border

What's really terrible about this is that I posted this link to both Usenet and the Hannity board and not one poster replied where normally I would get dozens of responses.

--
    Keith
    "Death is better, a milder fate than tyranny", Aeschylus (525BC-456BC),
    Agamemnon
    _____

"I wear no Burka." - Mother Nature

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast