Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Buying foreign steel for example is so totally absurd. The US is the greatest quality steel producer in the world, yet the US Government allows foreign nations and our companies to buy steel, one of the heaviest products in the world to ship and transport from the other end of the planet

Well stated Judy. We as Americans made steel what it is today. Our skill at forging steel made the Industrial revolution take place. It is what won wars, and accelerated the fine United States into a super power and made us stable. To forget our roots is how we invite deception and lies. If we don't know who we are and what made us then we have no idea of whom we currently are and where we are headed.

Politicians try to keep our attention on the other side of the globe, instead of at home. They use the media to saturate our minds with so much BS that we become complacent, and then they can slip in their "buddies" and personal agenda.

Now when a country has 10 million illegal immigrants (and rising every minute of the day), how many of them do you think know about that one little aspect of American history? I can feel the wool being pulled over my eyes, it is so warm and fuzzy
    "I can because I will, I will because I can" ME

Re: China wants MAYTAG too!

Quote Originally Posted by JackSmith
    I went into my local Albertsons the other day! I picked up a 64 oz bottle of Albertsons brand unfiltered Apple Juice. Guess what it said on the side? CONCENTRATE FROM CHINA. I kid you not!
    It was recently passed into law, that all food products show country of origin. That to me sounds like someone is trying to help us a little.
    "I can because I will, I will because I can" ME

Rikishoner!! Welcome to ALIPAC!!

YES!! About the steel....it makes no sense at all to import steel...you are right to about keeping our attention, or attempting to at least, on other countries instead of here at home.

Like CAFTA that passed the US Senate today. These 100 men and women are supposed to be the smartest most capable of all to represent us. That is why the US Senate is responsible for many of the checks of balances of our three branch system. The US Senate, for example, confirms all appointments made by the President. The US Senate is responsible for Removing from Office the President after the House of Representatives decides Impeachment.

The US Senate confirms all Judicial Judge Appointments.

They voted "yes" on CAFTA.

That means what I thought about the U S Senate all these years was WRONG WRONG WRONG!!

They are definitely not the smartest most capable of all to represent us.

They are 5 short in their mix. CAFTA passed 54 to 45. Five more Smart and Capable People, and that bill would be DEAD DEAD DEAD!

Can you believe that? We were just 5 Smart and Capable People Short!!

That is why my friends, a candidate's position on illegal immigration AND immigration of the "legal through free trade agreement variety" must be known before you send them a dime or spend 1 second on their campaign effort let alone give them the most precious gift in the world, "your vote on Election Day in the United States". AND, you have to KNOW their true soul on this issue....not just their words....or public statements....you must KNOW their soul on immigration and border policy BEFORE they get anything from you including the Time of Day.

P. S. How about that Putin? Remember Bushey Boy said he had "looked into Putin's soul" and from that he drew that he was "one of us".

Putin took Bob Craft's Super Bowl Ring. Craft was over there on a deal, cozying up to Putin for somethin'...god only knows what...but it was reported today in the Washington Post that Bob took it off to show Putin and Putin kept it...Bob tried to get it back but Putin wouldn't give it back to him.

So, Putin is nothing more than a Pick Pocket!!

And these pick pockets run nations!!

We have held these people to a level of esteem, they clearly none deserve. What serious businessman would wear his team's Super Bowl Ring, a flashy, gigantic, multiple diamond rock monstrous jewel to Russia...where most people don't have enough to eat or their own bedroom.

Too Funny, if Not So Shamefully Pathetic!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123