Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Chris Christie Drops Out After New Hampshire Primary Results

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It is not odd for the LOSERS to call and congratulate the winners. I am sure he thanked Trump for not exposing him to the reality of bridge-gate. Christie was the sacrificial lamb or blocking back at the debate Saturday night. In retrospect, he will be happy back in NJ with a 36% approval rating. Carson is done and at 2% he offers nothing. Kasich is the flavor of the week. Rubio promised he would never screw up again in a debate, well we know how Rubio keeps promises, so don't worry! I am not. It is full speed ahead to South Carolina and more consolidation to come after that. Jeb is only in because a lot of stupid money is backing him (look Dad and George, I paid over $1,400 a vote in NH and I am still in the game).

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by joe s View Post
    It is not odd for the LOSERS to call and congratulate the winners. I am sure he thanked Trump for not exposing him to the reality of bridge-gate. Christie was the sacrificial lamb or blocking back at the debate Saturday night. In retrospect, he will be happy back in NJ with a 36% approval rating. Carson is done and at 2% he offers nothing. Kasich is the flavor of the week. Rubio promised he would never screw up again in a debate, well we know how Rubio keeps promises, so don't worry! I am not. It is full speed ahead to South Carolina and more consolidation to come after that. Jeb is only in because a lot of stupid money is backing him (look Dad and George, I paid over $1,400 a vote in NH and I am still in the game).
    You're right about the call possibly being to congratulate him. I didn't consider that possibility since it wasn't mentioned in the article. My bad.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12