Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Chris Wallace: Republican Leaders Sent Me Opposition Research On Ted Cruz

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Chris Wallace: Republican Leaders Sent Me Opposition Research On Ted Cruz

Chris Wallace: Republican Leaders Sent Me Opposition Research On Ted Cruz

Chris Wallace said Sunday morning that he’d received opposition research from other Republicans about Senator Ted Cruz in advance of Cruz’s appearance on 'Fox News Sunday'.

“This has been one of the strangest weeks I’ve ever had in Washington,” Wallace said. “As soon as we listed Ted Cruz as our featured guest this week, I got unsolicited research and questions, not from Democrats but from top Republicans, to hammer Cruz.”

Karl Rove responded: “This was a strategy laid out by Mike Lee and Ted Cruz without any consultation with their colleagues" “With all due respect to my junior Senator from Texas, I suspect this is the first time that the end game was described to any Republican Senator. They had to tune in to listen to you to find out what Ted’s next step was in the strategy.”

Chris Wallace's interview with Senator Ted Cruz

http://nation.foxnews.com/2013/09/22...earch-ted-cruz

Watch the latest video at
    a href="http://video.foxnews.com/">FoxNews.com</a>
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Listen to Carl Rove and it's easy to understand why the party has problems the RINO brigade wishes to run the show so they fall in line with the Washington elitist which care little what mainstream America wants, time to flush the hierarchy of the GOP down the drain with the other trash.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

[QUOTE=JohnDoe2;1369379]Chris Wallace: Republican Leaders Sent Me Opposition Research On Ted Cruz

Chris Wallace said Sunday morning that he’d received opposition research from other Republicans about Senator Ted Cruz in advance of Cruz’s appearance on 'Fox News Sunday'.

From me: This is another example to justify a conservative long-range strategy that makes it a priority to remove RINOs by whatever (legal) means necessary, even if it allows the Democrat to win the election.

The RINOs have been sabotaging conservatives for decades, it is long past due for conservatives to fight back. There is only a very little benefit for conservatives if a RINO is elected instead of a Democrat. Voting for "the lesser of two evils" has only resulted in national destruction at a slightly slower rate. Patriots need a long-range strategy of removing RINOs by attrition.
    Last edited by csarbww; 09-23-2013 at 01:23 PM.

I don't know why anyone gives Karl Rove an audience. He was so wrong on the 2012 elections and he is a big amnesty loving globalist.
    Last edited by Newmexican; 09-23-2013 at 07:46 PM.