Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Churchgoers-Got The Guts to Stand Up to Our Clergy?

Part of the ammunition used by the illegal movement is clergy-both the Roman Catholic and most Protestant denominations headquarters say they support amnesty and confront our lawmakers about it regularly. They misquote the verse in the Old Testament about welcoming the foreigner that was commanded of Israel. First of all, we are not Isreal-second of all, no foreigner moving to Isreal was free to swamp the country illegally, or change the culture, customs, laws or language of Isreal the way these separatists wish to do to our country. The church leaders realize the large amount of Hispanics (legal and otherwise)joining their churches and giving money, so they don't wish to let go of the cash cow-at our expense. They also often force us to sing in Spanish in English-speaking services! Got the guts to speak out?

All the Catholic churches in my area are closed and up for sale. They've retreated to serve the barrios where they run immigration services.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Churches are supposed to be for saving souls and preaching the Gospel-not for helping one nation overthrow another!!!!!!!!! Can't they see that some of their laity would be harmed???? What is WRONG with these "men and women of God"? Where are the righteous ones who will stand up against this??

Banned
    I have posted on here before that churches hurt us [not nocking religion i go to church]They are suspose to save souls not give away our country.Churches are also support the laws too.Churches are cattering to hispanics by finding homes jobs and fedral assistancs thats not their place.Its like the employers that hire them its all about a dollar.I know what the good book has to say help thy neighbor so with that said would a church harbor a child molester or murderer? Breaking the law is breaking the law no matter what.I maybe a hippacrit i dont know i dont give or help out at church with hispanics to me that would be like helping the hangman tie a knot for you own neck.

Duckman-no, you're not being a hypocrite as long as you speak out. Speaking out about preventing the loss of one's country at the minimum and genecide at the maximum is a righteous thing...staying silent for fear of the leadership or laity disregarding you is the sin!!! Remember how the majority of religious people stayed silent in the Holocaust...this to me is potentially a comparible event of the future and must be spoken against before we get there to make sure we don't get there.

I urge everyone to find out which churches support amnesty, and educate both your immediate pastors/elders in your church and also write letters and/or call the headquarters for your denomination. Also find out which other denominations support amnesty and do the same. If they refuse to change-boycott them and find another church that doesn't. God knows you are doing it for the right reason, what looms before us, if unchanged, would be "man's inhumanity to man", something the Bible, especially the New testament, clearly shows God is against. This is not about prejudice against Christians of another color or place of origin-there are some good Latino Christians out there who demand nothing of us and simply want the American Dream. It's about justice being thwarted and the country and our lives being put at stake. Please take action in this arena today!

I haven't found a church around here that I'm comfortable with. The last one I went to had an assistant preacher talk about how he doesn't understand why God had Jesus born in a manger and that if he was God he would have done it differently.

I'm sorry but anyone that will second guess God like that, shouldn't be a preacher. I won't even mention his stupidity because it's pretty obvious why Jesus was born the way he was and to the family he was born in.

These days I've found too many churches that worship the almighty dollar. I think I liked the way Jesus preached. Outside and to any one that was willing to listen.

sugarhighwolf, obviously that preacher doesn't know Christ at all!!

I forgot to say that if the churches say they're doing it for globalism, quote the following verse: Act 17 v26 And He has made from one blood[c] every nation of men to dwell on all the face of the earth, and has determined their preappointed times and the boundaries of their dwellings, 27 so that they should seek the Lord, in the hope that they might grope for Him and find Him, though He is not far from each one of us. This shows God has the concept of BORDERS and no man has the right to dissolve them before the millenial reign of Christ. The only other "globalism" mentioned in Scripture is the reign of the Antichrist and people giving their kingdoms to him. Surely the leadership does not want THAT!

Quote Originally Posted by sacredrage
    I urge everyone to find out which churches support amnesty
    "It'd be easier to find out which ones don't!" "AQUA BUDDAH!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Unfortunately Steve, you're right.

Speaking out!

I've been speaking out and I know plenty of Catholic clergymen who have been also. The problem is they don't get the media coverage those who favor IAs do.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast