Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Artclam,

Thank you so much for your work. I'm glad to hear many R.C.C. clergy have a conscience. What we need to do is tell the Pope though-he is the highest authority there and can order the bad priests to knock it off-and he can order the mostly R.C. seperatists to stop seeing themselves as a superior race 'cuz the nazis did too, and stop planning to take over this country and deny us the right to our own freedom, culture, language...and life itself. Tell him the R.C.C. is free to have churches in any town it wants and remind him that the church has members that could be slaughtered just because they are American and because of skin color (remind him there are Polish people here too since he is Polish). I will write him too.

The pope

Are you saying the pope is a christian?
    If you are please define for everybody what is a christian.
    please feel free to quote the BIBLE on this subject.

Re: The pope

Quote Originally Posted by HARR
    "Welcome to Alipac HARR!" Christians are the ones who get fed to the Lions!
    By the Liberals!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: The pope

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    Quote Originally Posted by HARR
    "Welcome to Alipac HARR!" Christians are the ones who get fed to the Lions!
    By the Liberals!
    Thanks for the welcome.
    Well if there being fed to the lions today by the liberals
    they could not be christians .

Well I'm a Christian, and the liberals are serving me up with a apple in my mouth! Passive aggressive one worlders, democrats, progressives, liberals whatever the hell they call themselves these days they're still Romans to me!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    Well I'm a Christian, and the liberals are serving me up with a apple in my mouth! Passive aggressive one worlders, democrats, progressives, liberals whatever the hell they call themselves these days they're still Romans to me!
    Well you are.

I do have my dough.ts

HARR,

I personally believe that whatever the Bible says, what the original disciples taught and what you read about the New Testament Church doing as commanded by God, that's true Christianity. But I have met people with spiritual "fruit" from many churches though I disagree with some of their doctrine-if a person has "fruit" they are true Christians in and of themselves. God alone has the right to say who is a Christian and who is not. I'm just telling people who go to whatever church to contact their leadership concerning their wrongfully being on the illegals' side.

I freely admit that I'm not perfect...I struggle sometimes with fear for the future when I should be trusting God to bring good and contentment out of it...and I struggle with loving the enemy that we all share in common on this forum. God's still working on me! It's easy for me to pray and believe when I just have to trust God and forget about it, but God told me to fight this issue and I'm having to look at it daily, so it's a little tougher. Guess He's trying to take me to a new level of faith....

I said my piece, I quit donating cold, hard cash.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

The church I used to attend is BIG into helping the homeless....which is great, but of course IA's got into the act. One time the rather young pastor said something about how he knew he might lose members , but that we should help IA's too. I mustered the strength to sit thru the rest of the sermon and never went back. If I'd have been a little bit braver, I'd have walked out then and there.

I am all for helping those less fortunate - in THIER OWN COUNTRY. There is a program out there that helps women in third world countries start their own businesses. If I had any extra cash left over from supporting illegals here, I'd LOVE to donate to it. Now, NO ONE gets my money cause Im too damn broke!

The catholic church can take their IA's, bleeding hearts and perverts and KMA. Am I little bitter? Yeah, just a bit. I still have a heart - just no cash thanks to the globalists.

By the way, I have a few Rick Warren books for sale - CHEAP!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    I said my piece, I quit donating cold, hard cash.
    You've got it. We should all be careful of where we donate. There are plenty of folks around each us to help out. Support an American roofer!
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast