Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

There ARE churches out there with a conscience people, just do research and find out where they are. If you're desperate (either no church or a bad church) I would go to the bad church (to stay spiritually strong) but send my tithes/offerings to a wothwhile ministry in its place. I myself have walked out of FOUR services when the worship changed to a Spanish song without warning-one of them being filmed for a TBN program. I think I'm going to make up a poster to hold up where the choir can see it whenever they start this bunk, that says "I refuse to sing in the language of my oppressor-I will not submit to a Jezebel spirit" on it. This should embaress them, if not outright shame them.

Quote Originally Posted by sacredrage
    HARR,

I personally believe that whatever the Bible says, what the original disciples taught and what you read about the New Testament Church doing as commanded by God, that's true Christianity. But I have met people with spiritual "fruit" from many churches though I disagree with some of their doctrine-if a person has "fruit" they are true Christians in and of themselves. God alone has the right to say who is a Christian and who is not. I'm just telling people who go to whatever church to contact their leadership concerning their wrongfully being on the illegals' side.

I freely admit that I'm not perfect...I struggle sometimes with fear for the future when I should be trusting God to bring good and contentment out of it...and I struggle with loving the enemy that we all share in common on this forum. God's still working on me! It's easy for me to pray and believe when I just have to trust God and forget about it, but God told me to fight this issue and I'm having to look at it daily, so it's a little tougher. Guess He's trying to take me to a new level of faith....
    You may know this scripture JOHN 17:3 but some times we realy need
    to focus on each word as we read.

Quote Originally Posted by HARR
    Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    Well I'm a Christian, and the liberals are serving me up with a apple in my mouth! Passive aggressive one worlders, democrats, progressives, liberals whatever the hell they call themselves these days they're still Romans to me!
    Well you are.
    I do have my dough.ts
    "Nice attack other man's faith in God!" Get behind me "Satan!"
    Picked especially for you!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gZEox8Crwc
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by loservillelabor
    There are plenty of folks around each us to help out. Support an American roofer!
    "Thanks LV!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by HARR
    Well I'm a Christian, and the liberals are serving me up with a apple in my mouth! Passive aggressive one worlders, democrats, progressives, liberals whatever the hell they call themselves these days they're still Romans to me!
    Well you are.
    I do have my dough.ts
    "Nice attack other man's faith in God!" Get behind me "Satan!"
    Picked especially for you!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gZEox8Crwc

steve i was a little rough with that statement.
    It really had nothing to do with your faith .
    I do believe you are someone that believes in GOD and his son JESUS.

As for the youtube video it does not impress me at all.

Of course one has to believe in Christ as God's Son to be a true Christian.

We are here to give moral support to each other on an issue that plagues us all, we're not here to cut each other down and say this person is or is not a Christian, people. There are people on here from all walks of life, Christian and nonChristian, all different races and religions, political viewpoints and gay and straight. We need each other to fight this battle and this is a secular forum. Let's get along for the sake of a shared cause-it doesn't mean one has to change their mind about another issue, it just means we all have to be civil. And being civil is what Jesus wants. 'Nuff said.

Quote Originally Posted by sacredrage
    Of course one has to believe in Christ as God's Son to be a true Christian.

We are here to give moral support to each other on an issue that plagues us all, we're not here to cut each other down and say this person is or is not a Christian, people. There are people on here from all walks of life, Christian and nonChristian, all different races and religions, political viewpoints and gay and straight. We need each other to fight this battle and this is a secular forum. Let's get along for the sake of a shared cause-it doesn't mean one has to change their mind about another issue, it just means we all have to be civil. And being civil is what Jesus wants. 'Nuff said.
    PLEASE TELL ME WHAT ISSUE YOU ARE SPEAKING OF
    AND I WILL SEE IF I CAN JUSTIFY IT BY USEING WHAT
    GOD AND HIS SON JESUS HAVE TO SAY ABOUT IT IN THE BIBLE

Harr, I'm going to PM you. I am not hear to talk about religious doctrines, only that which has to do with the issue at hand and any encouragement thereof that I can find. Sorry about any offenses ppl!

I want you all to know there is an evangelical, Pentecostal preacher out there named Samuel Rodriguez who has fervantly been on the side of the illegals-even talking on CNN about Hispanics later becoming the dominant ethnic group in the future here. He is the President of the National Hispanic Christian Leadership Conference and has infiltrated mainstream Christianity of many different denominations, weaseling in the illegal agenda and their acceptance of bilingual worship and other degradation of the American culture within the church sphere. I have written to this organization three times, first pleading that we Christians in the U.S. are his spiritual brothers and sisters no matter what race we are, and reminding him that it has been the U.S. that contributes to the bulk of the missionary work in Latin America. Nooone answered me back. The second letter I expressed my concerns about a "Latinization of America" and gave the same links that I put on ALIPAC under the topic of the same name-hoping-in vain-that if he were REALLY an unbiased man of God, he would have had an eye-opener-and decided to blast those "reconquistas" and told them to behave. Noone answered me again. My third and last letter I warned him that many Hispanics legal and illegal have a plan to take away this nation from Americans of all races and that that is a Jezebel spirit, and that I would pray until God sees justice through. Again, silence from this organization. If that were me-if I were a true preacher of God-I would have answered the letter and said SOMETHING-even if he didn't believe me-to defend the Latinos. But total SILENCE tells me that this is a wolf in sheep's clothing. Take some time and see who this organization's partners in ministry are, and how far they've gotten in the media.....This REALLY ticks me off!!!!

http://www.nhclc.org/who-we-are

I forgot to mention that Pastor Samuel Rodriguez is also participating in the Oak Initiative, which is a cross-denominational leadership gathering geared toward saving our country from a feared governmental shutdown due to our massive debt. I am against Paster Samuel being in the Oak Initiative.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast