Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Votes being stolen, please take action here!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1207691.html#1207691

April, I did participate by contacting my senators and forwarded the article to my email contact list and to WIOD news talk radio.

Re: Churchgoers-Got The Guts to Stand Up to Our Clergy?

Quote Originally Posted by sacredrage
    Part of the ammunition used by the illegal movement is clergy-both the Roman Catholic and most Protestant denominations headquarters say they support amnesty and confront our lawmakers about it regularly. They misquote the verse in the Old Testament about welcoming the foreigner that was commanded of Israel. First of all, we are not Isreal-second of all, no foreigner moving to Isreal was free to swamp the country illegally, or change the culture, customs, laws or language of Isreal the way these separatists wish to do to our country. The church leaders realize the large amount of Hispanics (legal and otherwise)joining their churches and giving money, so they don't wish to let go of the cash cow-at our expense. They also often force us to sing in Spanish in English-speaking services! Got the guts to speak out?
    And you're STILL going to this church?????? One thing I will not do is go to a chuch that provides service in Spanish, if you go to a church that does this expect crazy s%%t to happen. I can't understand why they don't just go to their own Catholic churches. Everyone else who wants service in their native tongue, (Koreans and Chinese for example) goes to their own church. But oh no, it has gotten to the point where they won't even let us worship in peace!!!!!!!
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

thedramaofmylife,
    No, I still haven't gone back...but it seems every church I go to eventually turns into this scenario...I'm living in an area that now has over 1/3 Hispanic population in South FL. It's like a nightmare that I can't wake up from...I'm running out of churches to try. And when I don;t go to church I get spiritually weak. So it may come to the point where I have to think about politics even in church and not have an hour or two to woship the Lord and get a break.... Yeah, I REALLY do think the Latinos are trying to get under our skin with the music thing...they used to just have their own churches, but you know churches are trying to integrate as many people groups as they can in one church body...which in and of itself is not bad....but now they are trying to slip in occasional songs in Spanish and it drives me up the wall...I have physically walked out of four or five services in protest when they did that, and other times have sat back down in my seat with arms folded across my chest when they did that. This was in Protestant churches. I went one year with a Catholic friend to her church and they had a trilingual Christmas service-English, Spanish and Korean-it didn't do a thing for me!!! If it wasn't so serious I could laugh about it all!!!

I feel like demanding they start singing in every language simultanously during "Spanish time" so it sounds like utter cacaphoney and noone will enjoy it and noone will understand it but God! :P

And I thought of another idea-how about going to the Spanish-language services and churches and asking them where is my English song to give your people the same pleasure you give me by interrupting my service?

Don't give up looking Sacred, I live in Mesa AZ which is 1/2+ hispanic and managed to find a church that only performs service in English! Granted they are on the other side of town, but by golly I found them! There really is no point in going to church if the service is distressing. In that case it is probably better to just worship at home.
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

Thank you, thedramaofmy life!

Hey everybody,

I should have said this before and didn't think I needed to (because I refused to be party to what was going on when someone inserted an offensive "off-topic" earlier in this thread), but I have a feeling that some have prejudged my character by what another person was talking about earlier in the thread-maybe you think outside of this website that I would be the type of person to behave exactly as the person being insulting. I do want to make it clear that, while I may agree or disagree with others on different issues, I am not the type of person to condemn or despise others for what they do or what they believe-no judgemental spirit from me. And when I PM'd that other party, I talked to that person in such a way to let them know I did not approve of his/her behavior. That person wrote me back and said he/she is "leaving"-so far he/she has not posted again, so I think he/she is off ALIPAC, though his/her user name is still in the system. If I have made you think that I am like that other party when I am offsite and am only being nice because of our shared cause, I am very sorry that I gave you that impression.

Back to the topic-I sure hope I don't wind up in one of those churches that has a membership of mostly people over 75 and the membership is shrinking because everyone is dying off....

Forgot to add I've been going to a small church with a friend of mine and it isn't that "good" and even they are being pressured to sing in Spanish by the higher ups in the denomination. I'm hoping that this particular pastor will resist, since he seems to be very patriotic. We'll see what's more important to him-"bribery" in the form of more money for his church-or his country.

I forgot to also add awhile back why I mention the "Jezebel spirit" in connection to Latino seperatists. Normally this is in regard to a very controlling woman (not merely a woman with a strong personality, I'm talking about a control-freak, belittling, scheming, emasculating (putting down men), woman who has to have EVERYTHING her way OR ELSE). But the Jezebel spirit can influence men as well. If you read about the original woman Jezebel in Scripture, you'll see she was the type of woman above, and she had King Ahab for her husband, who passively went along with whatever she said (a "milquetoast", if you will). Jezebel wanted to kill the Jews-genecide-and even one of the Lord's prophets was so intimidated by her that he hid out in a cave until the Lord answered him in a still, small voice. The woman wound up falling out of a tower to her death and stray dogs ate almost all her body. Genecide (wanting to murder a whole people), manipulation (which can include witchcraft to attempt to control people) and seduction was what original Jezebel was about....and I see ALL of these qualities in the seperatists! Pushyness, domineering, scheming, wanting to have everything their way OR ELSE, hatefulness to the point of wanting Americans (especially but not limited to whites) dead as a nation, manipulation to get what they want, including using withcraft/voodoo, and seduction (trying to slyly intermarry with us and brainwash their nonHispanic spouse into letting the kids be thought of as more (separatist) Hispanic than a Hines 57 American, teaching the children to consider themselves Latino first or only Latino, ignoring the other parent's heritage and thus "breeding out" Americans instead of Americans "breeding out" foreignness and marriage with foreign-born new Americans no longer meaning integration into Americanness for the foreigner the way it used to mean). So I think whether male or female there is a "Jezebel spirit" at work here.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast