Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

GHB

Citizens of the United States beware

Citizens of the United States beware. At this moment you are being stalked by a cunning, sophisticated predator. Thousands of American men and woman have fallen victim to this ruthless hunter. The tool this predator uses is a smile, and the warm embrace of a lover.

This predator has one goal, to gain entry into the United States by marrying an American citizen. Once this objective is accomplished, you have served your purpose. You will be discarded like a rag.

Be assured this predator is not alone. He or She will have access to attorneys who specialize in distorting the intent of our legal system.

No matter how unethical, they will get the job done. The predator; through legal maneuvering is now transformed into a ‘victim’

Banned
    By no means has a more factual and realistic proclamation been conveyed to describe the Immigration foul ball that is played on both the American people and their family

There are people out there like that and many on other sites haven't been ashamed to say that that is exactly their plan. Marry a citizen, get things going, say your abused or something and you can dump the person, get a heafty chunk of money or home and child support etc. divorce the person and be sitting pretty.

Right now I would hate to be a young person facing this. Things are hard enough without worring about whether this person is wanting you or simply seeing you as a sucker ready to take you for everything you have and get citizenship to boot.

I mean they laugh at how gullible Americans are and how easy they are to manipulate.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

An excellent warning! Not only does it occur in the marriage game there are numerous unscrupulous business people who scheme to come to the US (legally)to get rich off people. And when we go overseas there are the frequently inflated charges--what an expat called "the gringo tax." It is unforunate but I have become very wary...
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote="Captainron"]An excellent warning! Not only does it occur in the marriage game there are numerous unscrupulous business people who scheme to come to the US (legally)to get rich off people. And when we go overseas there are the frequently inflated charges--what an expat called "the gringo tax." It is unforunate but I have become very wary...[/quote]

Nothing unfortunate about that....you are just being smart about things.

I used to get so mad at my husband because he would always tell me not to trust a thing any illegal alien had to say and to always watch myself in dealings with them.

The acrimony American born hispanics have for hispanic illegals is no secret and I really thought he was overreacting out of that acrimony.

But I learned, the hard way.....they will smile in your face as they try to manipulate, lie, and do everything in their power to gain something to their benefit and at the same time they are sinking a knife into your back.

And God help you if you cannot be manipulated....they will bend over backwards trying to destroy you.

So no, anymore you cannot trust anyone.

I once worked with a woman who was married to a man from Egypt or Iran for about a year. She knew nothing about his past life except that he told her he owned a business in whatever country he was from and he would travel there frequently. He took most of her money before she finally wised up and called an international phone number listed on her phone statements (which he hid). She found out from the man who answered the phone, that he (her husband) had a wife and children in whatever country he was from. She never heard from him again. She finally she had the marriage annulled.

Welcome to alipac "GHB" thanks for joining in, please stay around we need all the help we can get!!!

SO TRUE!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Note:

While we had this thread in for review, another was started and some replied to it.

We have no way of moving those replies this thread.

You're all welcome to respond again here.

Sorry for the confusion.

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by had_enuf
    Note:

While we had this thread in for review, another was started and some replied to it.

We have no way of moving those replies this thread.

You're all welcome to respond again here.

Sorry for the confusion.
    I was going to say I replied to this same post of GHB’s just a few days ago, then the thread disappeared..

This isn't just about the men of America anymore.. Now the women of America are being suckered..

READ:

VAWA gives more rights to illegals than citizens..

Carey Roberts
    September 18, 2007

Attention, ladies of the world: The U.S. Congress has now granted you the Keys to Kingdom that will unlock the door to U.S. citizenship, a good-paying job, and tons of free services. Here's how it works.

First, get into the United States, anyway you can. If you're going to do it legally, a Temporary Worker visa is the easiest way. But why bother with the paperwork, just walk across the border when they're looking the other way!

Next, you need to find a man. Do it quickly before they can deport you. And preferably a guy who can't afford his own lawyer — I'll explain why in a minute.

Tell him you came to the United States to find a new life, to start over, whatever. Use your feminine wiles. Tell him how badly your previous boss or boyfriend treated you. Move in with him. If you can get pregnant or married, that much better.

Here's where it gets a little dicey, but if you follow my instructions carefully, you'll nail down that restraining order and hit the VAWA jackpot. Think of a time when he raised his voice, got angry, or told you to stop over-spending the bank account. In our abundant Land of Opportunity, all of those things are considered to be domestic violence!

Now all you have to do is go to a judge and say the argument you had last night made you feel afraid. If you can say it with a trembling lip or misted eye, that will work wonders.

Or just accuse him of trying to "control" you. All this may sound unbelievable, but judges have been to lots of classes, and they know that domestic violence is all about power and control.

If that doesn't work, just make something up about him shoving or forcing you to have sex. But don't claim he actually slugged you, or the judge might want to see the bruises — then you'd have some explaining to do.

Don't worry about your illegal status, because amazingly the judge is not allowed to ask. Not only that, judges are instructed, "A denial of a protective order would be discrimination based on national origin which is specifically prohibited by law." You can find that in the Arizona Domestic Violence Benchbook — right there on page 25: www.supreme.state.az.us/cidvc/PDF/DVBB.pdf

That drive-through restraining order will get your husband or boyfriend kicked out of the house. Now the fun really begins.

First, claiming to be a battered woman (it's better to use red-meat words like "battered" rather than "abused") makes it almost impossible for the Citizenship and Immigration Service to deport you.

And now you can start to apply for a broad range of benefits — welfare, Medicaid, and child support. Remember, none of these programs need to know that you are an illegal immigrant — even if they ask, and don't have to answer.

Then you can go to the Immigration Service and "self-petition" for work authorization, permanent residency, and eventual citizenship. Form I-360 says all you need is an order of protection — so the 15 minutes you spent at the courthouse is already reaping huge dividends.

At some point they might ask you if you are a victim of battery or extreme cruelty. Don't worry, because if you look at the fine print, the law says your self-declaration is enough. That means whatever you say, they have to believe you. Didn't I tell you this was going to be a blast?

And there are loads of websites that give step-by-step instructions how to work the system, like WomensLaw.org: http://www.womenslaw.org/immigrantsVAWA.htm#25

If you still don't believe me how easy this is, then go to the website of the U.S. government: http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/ ... f3d6a1RCRD

So it all boils down to three simple steps:

1. Get into the country

2. Find a man

3. Accuse him of abuse

And remember the Violence Against Women Act guarantees you free legal help. But your husband or boyfriend won't be eligible, so if he can't afford a lawyer, you've already won the case.

Maybe you've heard of men who were falsely accused of abuse, how it ruined their reputations, emptied out their bank accounts, and destroyed relationships with their children.

Don't worry about those stories. Congress put these benefits into the VAWA law, so obviously it intended for you to take advantage of them.

You go, girl!

Carey Roberts is an analyst and commentator on political correctness. His best-known work was an exposé on Marxism and radical feminism.

Mr. Roberts' work has been cited on the Rush Limbaugh show. Besides serving as a regular contributor to www.RenewAmerica.US He has published in The Washington Times, www.LewRockwell.com www.iFeminists.net Men's News Daily, www.Eco.Freedom.org The Federal Observer, Opinion Editorials, and The Right Report.

Previously, he served on active duty in the Army, was a professor of psychology, and was a citizen-lobbyist in the US Congress. In his spare time he admires Norman Rockwell paintings, collects antiques, and is an avid soccer fan. He now works as an independent researcher and consultant.

© Copyright 2007 by Carey Roberts

http://www.renewamerica.us/columns/roberts/070918
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!