Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Claim: Vets Being Round Up Nationwide, People Everywhere Just Disappearing

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

BTW

This is being taught at the DOD Air University at Maxwell AFB and one of the presenters? The Southern Poverty Law Center.
    air university | dod | us gov | other

See also Law, Doctrine, & Policy
    See also Bibliographies on Terrorism
    See also Human Rights resources at AWC Gateway to Internet

http://c21.maxwell.af.mil/cts-linx.htm

Now THIS is something that you should be discussing with you elected representatives, I am.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican View Post
    BTW

This is being taught at the DOD Air University at Maxwell AFB and one of the presenters? The Southern Poverty Law Center.

http://c21.maxwell.af.mil/cts-linx.htm

Now THIS is something that you should be discussing with you elected representatives, I am.
    ------------------------------

OMG!
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    The sad thing about these vets is they send them on 6 or 7 tours of duty into horrible circumstances and they come back with PTSD and other issues, so it is not hard for a judge to find them mentally unsound.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    The Disappearance Of Brandon Raub

August 24, 2012 by
    Bob Livingston

PHOTOS.COM

The state tried to make former Marine Brandon Raub “disappear.”

After being handcuffed and carted away from his Virginia home by the FBI, Secret Service and Chesterfield Police Department on Aug. 16, Raub was confined in the John Randolph Psychiatric Medical Hospital where he was given a mental evaluation.

On Aug. 20, he was sentenced to up to 30 more days further confinement and ordered by a special judge to a Veteran’s Hospital more than three hours from his home — far away from his family and his legal team — even though a similar facility is about eight miles from his home.

The FBI, Secret Service and police admit Raub has committed no crime.

They simply didn’t like his Facebook posts calling 9/11 an inside job, accusing the Bush family of crimes and warning of a coming revolution.

Raub thought he was protecting America’s freedoms when served his two tours of duty in the Mideast. He’s learning that America is no longer the land of the free and the elites have no patience for dissent.

Speech is supposed to be protected — especially speech that makes people uncomfortable. But that is no longer the case in America.

A judge ordered Raub released yesterday, a week after he was dragged from his home. The petition filed by his persecutors was blank and didn’t list a single allegation against him. The judge said Raub suffered a “deprivation of his liberty” by being held without a clear claim.

Free speech received a temporary reprieve. Raub lost seven days of his life.

The Disappearance Of Brandon Raub : Personal Liberty Alerts=
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I was threatened like this on Facebook tonight. An illegal alien supporter that did not like my comments about the Undocubus parked in Charlotte which is under police state lockdown for the DNC threatened to call and report me to the FBI due to my opinion.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC View Post
    I was threatened like this on Facebook tonight. An illegal alien supporter that did not like my comments about the Undocubus parked in Charlotte which is under police state lockdown for the DNC threatened to call and report me to the FBI due to my opinion.

W
    Wlliam, that is governing by intimidation and if you disappear many of us will respond, I'm sure. That said, a friend of mine who has worked years in prisons and now does private security tells me that the CIA can hold someone for years, then release then with "Oh, sorry."

I still beleive in freedom of speech, if we are losing that we desparately need an overhaul.

April

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Cuccinelli Pleads Impotence To Charges Of Brandon Raub Cover-Up

Attorney General Kenneth Cuccinelli says he is powerless to see justice done in the Brandon J. Raub case. In a response to Revolution PAC’s letter demanding that he take action to prosecute and bring to justice rogue law-enforcement and judicial officials who kidnapped and attempted to “disappear” Mr. Raub into Virginia’s psychiatric gulag, Mr Cuccinelli’s office pleaded impotence and in so doing sounded remarkably like Sergeant Schultz from the old Hogan’s Heroes TV show—“I see nothing; I know nothing.” (We still await the AG’s response to our FOIA request.)

Although the Virginia Attorney General is a constitutional officer of the executive branch of Commonwealth Government, second in line to the governorship and titular chief law-enforcement officer of the state, it seems he has very little actual power and is a virtual figurehead when it comes to overseeing law enforcement in Virginia—more a politician in waiting for the governorship than a real attorney general. As Mr. Cuccinelli’s Director of Communications informed me:
    “The Attorney General of Virginia has no legal authority to investigate or charge public officials—local, state, or federal—involved in the temporary detention of Brandon Raub.

If any official involved violated Virginia or federal laws in the process, only a local commonwealth's attorney (for violations of Virginia law) or federal law enforcement officials (for violations of federal law) have the authority to investigate and prosecute.”

More at the page link

Cuccinelli Pleads Impotence To Charges Of Cover-Up | Revolution PAC

A friend of mine and I was on the phone when this originally was posted, the Raub story. I shared it with him and he said that CIA can "detain" you for an unspecifed time wherever they want. At that time his comment was "It may be years before he is seen again." Since my friend has worked in corrections and law enforcement for 30 years I mentlaly wondered if this is true, but I never have had this guy lie to me.

Can anyone else comment or verify this?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12