Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Cloture Vote Discussion now on CSPAN

287(g) + e-verify + SSN no match = Attrition through enforcement

McConnell (R-KY, Minority Leader) just urged all colleague to vote NO on cloture and said he would as well.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    McConnell (R-KY, Minority Leader) just urged all colleague to vote NO on cloture and said he would as well.

So McConnell is going to vote NO? That is good for us right? Because didn't he vote YES the first time?

Oh, good, Phred, please take over for me. I don't type very fast. I will watch you for a while.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

tinybobidaho:

I'll do what I can - I have to break away here shortly thought....

Please try to keep calling in the meantime - if you can get through (I've been having difficulty with several offices)

DINGY HARRY REID is lying . . . we are ALL TALKING about amnesty, not the war now b/c what good is a war if you can't protect your borders, we are not talking about gas, b/c what good is gas if your Country is being destroyed.

So, let's just hurry this along reid b/c it is not important . . . we have so many other important issues like lining your pockets . . . and ruining our country.

Yeah, let's rush our future along and not take time to debate this CRAP!!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

I think we are in the process of seeing this bill die a slow death.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

*** CLOTURE VOTE JUST INVOKED BY MAJ. LEADER (REID) *** (11:42am ET / 8:42am PT)

...Results forthcoming (roll call in process) in a few minutes...

Drum roll everyone...

MW
    Calling roll now for cloture vote. Vote will take place immediately following the roll call.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast