Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

im back and calling
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

Quote Originally Posted by Grayrider
    I sent this letter to both Chambliss and Isakson. I got a form letter from Chambliss and no response from Isakson.

Dear Senator Chambliss,

This is the first time in my life I have written to one of my senators. Hopefully this will emphasize how strongly I feel about trying to prevent passage of SB 1348. I am a small business owner in the construction industry, and a life long Republican Voter (although I am having second thoughts about my alligence to a party that had a chance to actually accomplish great things in the last 7 years and did nothing but lose ground). The flood of Illegals into Georgia and the rest of the country has substantially changed my life for the worse. The neighborhood where I have owned a home for the last 15 years is now 90% hispanic. Most homes have 3 to 4 families living in them.In the last 3 years the property values have increased at the slowest rate since I have lived here . The houses are unkept, junked cars in yards and on streets, loud spanish music and parties frequently, and a complete disregard for State and County codes and ordinances. Many of the people openly admit they are here illegally and seem to think it's funny. My business has suffered due to competition with other companies who bid lower on jobs than us, due to labor costs considerably lower than mine,because they use illegal workers. My wife had to leave our own company and get a job elsewhere because I could no longer afford the constantly growing healthcare costs for myself and my employees. I also lost several employees due to my inability to provide health insurance as I did for the first 8 years of my companies existance. I have waited for hours in emergency rooms that are used as primary healthcare for illegals who are treated with no intentention of ever paying for that treatment. Now MY GOVERNMENT is debating a bill to grant the criminals in MY COUNTRY what is virtual amnesty for all their crimes against the greatest country on earth. How can you let this happen?! I urge you to think of the people you represent now, and not the future Hispanic voters you seem to so urgently want to please. Don't let SB 1348 pass! I voted for you in the past, don't make me wish I had not! Think about MY future vote not the illegals.

Respecfully ,
    Mark Liesen
    Voter

I also received form letters from them and a couple from Reps. I called the GA. Republican Party headquarters yesterday. The lady I spoke to said "Chambliss tried to convince her one on one, but she smiled an said it's much worst then no bill at all. She doesn't think it will pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Delta7757
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    Called Chambliss's Washington office and left the message

What is he doing, does he not realize what he is doing to his city and state.

While he is standing with illegal alien supporters and profiteers, what about the neighborhoods where we live, why is he destroying our cities and standing against America, against America (repeated) and against Americans, that vote and pay taxes.

Vote No on this immigration bill.

Spoke to Alexander's DC office, How can he support an amnesty bill when practically 60 Senators voted not to secure the border, nor enforce our laws. Senators supporting this amnesty bill are committing treason and Tennesseans expect more from their ex-governor.

Spoke to staff of (DC)Kyl, (DC)Graham, (DC)Enzi-the staffer told me he voted no this morning. I said he's still wishy-washy and that about 60 Senators voted against securing our border and enforcing our laws and that was treasonous to me(DC) Alexander,(DC)Webb,Spector(Erin office),(DC) Craig, Chambliss(Atlanta)

I agree with her NO BILL at least not this one. I'd like to see Senator Sessions come up with one. He seems to have a grasp of what the American people US really want.
    You are the Grayrider, you would not make peace with the bluecoats, you may go in peace

Thank you for making the call Delta. The man has had way too many titles and not enough of reality.

I too called Enzi.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910