Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

CNN Celebrating Hispanic History Month - Asking for I Report

http://www.cnn.com/exchange/ireports/to ... itage.html

I post this here in the event anyone wants to send in your feelings of illegal hispanics in this country and the murder/mayhem and torture they inflict upon the legal community.

Senior Member controlledImmigration's Avatar
    I think I will go and buy a Mexican hat and celebrate .... NOT! Actually, I would have far more positive feelings for Hispanic history if we weren't swimming in 20 Million plus illegals. Maybe it's time to rewrite history about the day illegals decided to go home and work on their country. Now that's something I can celebrate.

Here is my I Report... I just wish I was sharp enough to upload video. I would send in the one from last week where that illegal torched that beautiful, sweet college student.

I welcome those hispanics here legally and wish them a super, bright future in the US.

For the illegal hispanics, all I see is rape, murder, child abuse, animal abuse, the spread of disease, a total lack of respect for our community and laws; not to mention the violent gangs.

Legal hispanics would serve their communities well in taking a stand to see the illegals here to commit crimes are returned to their country of origin.

Today, the Hispanic community is one of the fastest-growing groups in the United States. Its growing influence is changing the social, cultural and political landscape of the country.
    It's the illegal alien community that's changing this country. The true legal American has changed when coming to this country, not the other way around. The social, cultural and political landscape of Latin America is desirable?????? It seems, in almost all cases, it's a disaster.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    Legal hispanics would serve their communities well in taking a stand to see the illegals here to commit crimes are returned to their country of origin.
    As a Hispanic, I truly believe those "legal Hispanics" the media likes to showcase as supporters of illegals are either anchor babies, or former illegals who were legalized through amnesty.

For the illegal hispanics, all I see is rape, murder, child abuse, animal abuse, the spread of disease, a total lack of respect for our community and laws; not to mention the violent gangs.
    The problem is that the so-called legal Hispanic who are children of illegal aliens, are no better than their parents. These are the people who are doing what you mentioned above. Keep bringing in and keeping the trash of Mexico, and the problems WILL continue.

Here's the deal...either you're an American or you are not. No hypens, no 'proud day' for ethnic groups. Celebrate freedom and our country, forget the homeland you ran from and become American in the land you ran to! Diversity is a divider, you can't be equal if you are not the same. We are the same as citizens, we have the same intentions for our country. As other ethnic cultures we would have different designs for the United States. United we will always stand or divided we will surely fall.
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

As a Hispanic, I truly believe those "legal Hispanics" the media likes to showcase as supporters of illegals are either anchor babies, or former illegals who were legalized through amnesty.
    I agree.....

But I'm going to get testy now.....Wasn't October Polish month before? Oktoberfest and beer and brats and kraut and polka music? In the big push for just loving their culture and "multi-culturalism" is there no longer room for any others?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Gave them my opinion

DONE
    We the People. You the Invader

I think they should check this out. While you listen to him, see how many you can come up with. http://youtube.com/watch?v=LCEd7mL_-ts

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast