Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It's pretty clear that ALL of the candidates will give amnesty...we don't have a Republican in the race; so it's up to us to control the House and Senate. The question is...who do you want to serve up the amnesty...Shrillary, Osama, or McTraitor? The other big issue is health care and, IMO, Osama has a "better" plan than Shrillary. McCain hasn't even talked about a plan, has he? No problem...he doesn't have a snowball's chance! So it's either President Osama or the wicked witch.

Personally, I find Shrillary to be the most odious human being on the face of the earth. The stunt that she pulled at the end of the debate...shaking Osama's hand and telling him what an 'honor' it was to be on the same stage with him...was so appalling on every level. "We're going to be fine". she said, but she is so worried about America! PURE THEATRICS AND BS!!! That woman hates Osama and she hates America! She reminded me of Sarah Bernhardt playing Camille on her deathbed scene! The MSN is playing it up as though she is a hero! That was the phoniest, most inappropriate little stunt I have ever witnessed. SHE MAKES ME SICK! I hope no one was fooled by her devious maniuplations.

We have a choice between leprosy and cancer this Nov.! Osama is the most likeable, but Congress has all of the power...so that's where we need to put our efforts.

Here is the transcript from last night's debate where both Obama and Hillary reiterated their extreme positions and desire for granting amnesty to tens of millions of illegals:

http://polstate.com/?p=5254
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234