Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

To Commemorate Memorial Day, Senator Menendez Introduces Bil

To Commemorate Memorial Day, Senator Menendez Introduces Bill in Support of Military Family Unity
    Military Families Act would adjust the status of immediate family members of active military service members to that of lawful permanent residents

May 26, 2011

WASHINGTON – Today, U.S. Senators Robert Menendez (D-NJ), Harry Reid (D-NV), Dick Durbin (D-IL), Charles Schumer (D-NY), Patrick Leahy (D-VT), Daniel Akaka (D-HI), Michael Bennet (D-CO), and Kirsten Gillibrand (D-NY) reintroduced legislation that would grant lawful permanent residence status to the immigrant immediate family members of active-duty Armed Forces personnel. Under the Military Families Act, the Department of Homeland Security would adjust the status of an individual to that of lawful permanent resident if the individual is a parent, spouse, child, son or daughter of an Armed Forces member who is serving or has served honorably in an active-duty status in the military, air, or naval forces of the United States since 2001 or who died while serving our country. The bill would also assist the sons and daughters of a Filipino World War II veteran who bravely served our country.

"We owe the men and women who risk their lives in service of our nation so much, and that should include the right to be united with their closest family members in our country on a permanent basis,â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

No service member should receive a call on the battlefield one day to learn that a spouse or a parent is being deported
    So any mercenary that joins up gets his entire clan in, good news and a quick way to infiltrate. What can we give to the ones whose families are here legally? Or even already Americans? What? No reward for the ones who follow our laws? Menendez is a bs artist, a wolf in sheeps clothing. Let me guess, what's in it for Menendez? Reid is a patronizing evil villian.
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

I find it hard to believe that there would be many of our "citizen" military personnel that would be married to an illegal alien or have family here that are illegal aliens. I know you can't join the military if you are not legally here yourself but rumor has it that strings get pulled or fraud committed sometimes and the military enlistee managed to join the military out of legal status themself. If this is the case I really object to this whole fraudulent charade and rewarding them for it.

Even the parents????? This is nothing more than another attempt at amnesty. The liberals in Congress are doing all they can to get an amnesty approved, any amnesty! I guess they figure 'any' amnesty is a start.

Had to go to the dreamie site to find it, sounds like a revised version of the dream act!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

These traitorous bastards never give up do they!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    These traitorous bastards never give up do they!
    No they don't.

Anchor baby joins the military and the "parents" get free Citizenship.

Banned
    So they are trying to hi-jack Memorial Day, and make it all about "them". How low will these traitors sink?

Banned
    Memorial day is for our troops that fought and died for this country not illegals sneaking in.Whats in it for him is he trying to say illegals care?Read the damage they cause in this country and it tells you they dont.Thats why it kills me when the hispanics here in U.S.A.celebrate Cinco de Mayo if their so happy about mexicos independance why arent they there instead of here?And now we have a bunch of Americans celebrating it with them eather they dont know what Cinco de Mayo is or their just using it to get drunk.