Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

the politics and the president are used to lie, to trick, now things are getting scary and preople is starting to wake up..
    More organizations are beeing formed, but the polititians don't realize it so he keep talking as nobody knows what the media is hiding from us.
    Now they want to censure the internet, otherwise they are going to loose their jobs as more americans get to know the truth.

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by minnie
    It isn't enough for him to have only 27% of aproval, he needs to go down to 10%, that will be RECORD . BUT, It's close....
    Lol...We were just saying that same exact thing!

I cannot believe I EVER BELIEVED IN THIS MAN???????????????

I would like to see him questioned by the American people and then LITERALLY THROWN OUT OF OFFICE!!!!!!!!!!

I CAN'T STAND THIS MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wow Steve, this is really good stuff!

The only thing the President wanted to talk about the Swift & Co. raid was that the illegals were only doing jobs that Americans wouldn't do--and how illegals are forced to use the services of smugglers and forgers. [The President seemed to imply that we should be grateful that the illegals are willing to break our laws, steal our identities and come here to work. His talking points are similar to those often used by other illegal alien support groups.
    There is no doubt in my mind that the Swift raid was "staged" with ICE and HM Capitol (the private equity group that owns Swift) acting in full complicity, complete with the CEO of Swift claiming they have been unfairly maligned (Me thinks he doth protest too much!). All of it designed to convince American citizens that without amnesty and a guest worker progam for illegals, big business has no choice but to accept forged and stolen identities. Total B.S.!

I don't want to upstage your excellent peice so, if you, or anyone else is interested in the how the dots are connected, see my post "Why was Swift Targeted" on this same General Discussion board.

Kudo's Steve!

I already sent him a note. Not that he will see it, though.

I am sick of hearing him slapping down the American worker all the time, while he not once mentioned the American's that had their S.S. numbers ripped off.

He spends more time with his head in foreign country's business, and not enough time for us...he has forgotten who he works for, I believe.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Greyparrot,

I'll will look for your post!

I do think the Swift & Co. raids very well may have been a calculated move by the Bush Administration to move "immigration reform" forward.

Perhaps your post explains their scheme.

Why do I think it may have been one move in the larger immigration chess game?

1. It is my understandiang that ICE must get ok for raids from DC; they don't have authority to act on their own.
    2. This raid was so big, it was likely orchistrated by top officials--the ones who set policy--and responsible for the Presidents agenda.
    3. What's on the agenda? -- "CIR"
    4. Were any company manager's arrested or charged? Not to my knowledge.
    5. What did the raids do? Advocates are now up in arms, Dems ready to take control in two weeks, media sob stories have acted like MSG in tenderizing the enforcement minded and moving the public towards accepting CIR propaganda.

If it was done to help advance CIR, I'm not sure how helpful it was. Althought it has motivated the base of their "movement," (protests, media sob stories, etc. ) such efforts in the past have not helped them enough to get a bill through. Could be argued that some of their activities have hurt them. That being said, the Dems didn't control the House or Senate either.

It could be a calculated risk to get their troops, media, public, ready for an early January CIR bill, and push it through during a short-lived Bush-Dem leadership honeymoon.

Myers was certainly a political appointment--so she is unlikely to take any big steps without the WH's OK, especially on the sensitive subject of immigration.
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

Did anyone notice the way he smirked when he said that they had falsified their records????

What the heck was that??

Does he think it's cute?? Funny?? Amazing??

Wake up, W we aren't laughing.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Wow, President Bush never ceases to amaze and confuse me! Can you believe that guy is actually utilizing the Swift raids to justify Amnesty? Fortunately, I have to believe most Americans see the results of the Swift raid in a totally different light than Bush and his administration. President Bush's stubborness has no bounds - he won't stop until he either has what he wants or he's out of office. I sure hope we can hold him off for two more years! The real challenge over the next two years will be preventing an amnesty and getting ANY enforcement bills through the U.S. Congress. I get sick just thinking about the number of illegals that pack their bags for a trip across the border each time Bush mentions amnesty and a guest-worker program. Even if we should prevail and prevent an amnesty over the next two years, imagine how many more illegals we'll be facing come Nov. 2008. That thought should boggle any law abiding U.S. citizens mind.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Can't believe this imbecile excuses them for identity theft!!!

Good post Steve. I was thinking much of the very same things you were regarding Bush's press conference. Bush is actually a very smart man. I know Gore especially dogged on him during the first campaign but Bush is actually very intelligent. Which brings to point, why is Bush saying these guys are doing the work americans refuse to do when he knows it's not true? He is outright lying for some reason and everyone knows it. Honestly, I don't know the answer. But he is outright lying and everyone knows it, and Bush himself knows we know it. For whatever reason he just doesn't care. Perhaps it has something to do with the republicans trying to bring more hispanics into the party.

why is Bush saying these guys are doing the work americans refuse to do when he knows it's not true? He is outright lying for some reason and everyone knows it.
    He couldn't get away with this on any forum. There's somrething wrong in the system that let's this bozo spout lies to the camera for consumption by the whole country that just go unchallenged.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast