Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Commies hate ALIPAC and Minuteman

Hey look! We have a new enemy showing up on the net.

Commies don't like me or ALIPAC. You shall know us by our enemies I suppose. Crypto-fascists? Sounds exciting.

http://mimnotes.info/section.php?file=minutemen

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

BETTER DEAD THAN RED
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

could not find an email address to send a nasty-gram. web site brings back some old memories

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    BETTER DEAD THAN RED
    I like it

And yea, very few things are worse then communism. It just baffles me how one can actually want it.

mimnotesinfo1@mimnotes.info

Dear MIMnotes:

Thank you for your exciting reports about the activities of ALIPAC. Please have the courtesy of providing a link to us so your readers will know where to find us. We are pleased to have lost the support of the few hundred Maoists in America. How very Retro.

After considering the many things I'd like to convey, Ive decided to boil it down to two comments.

It seems you have forgotten that...

1. EVEN REVOLUTIONARIES LIKE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES-- Doonesbury 1973

and

2. "You tell me it's the institution
    Well, you know
    You better free you mind instead
    But if you go carrying pictures of chairman Mao
    You ain't going to make it with anyone anyhow
    Don't you know it's gonna be all right?"-- The Beatles

Keep up the great opposition to our work.

Thanks,

William Gheen
    ALIPAC

The commumists have launched a new marketing campaign...many don't call themselves communists anymore...it makes it too difficult to recruit people. Some have hijacked the term "progressive."

Now they recruit over the internet and give themselves new catchy names like "network for social justice" "peace now," or "doves--we love everybody," yet their adgendas are the same as Stalin's.

And who do they try to recruit?--ideallic mush brained college kids who haven't lived long enough (or paid much in taxes) to know what's going on. For some its chic to protest, even if they know little about the issue they are protesting about.

You can check out your local communist and anarchist dribble from your local "INDY Media" site. Each site seems to have its own regional flair. Some have toned it down since the FBI arrested some of its "Journalists" for doing things like providing directions on how to make bombs. So much for "alternative media."
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

Hey, if the commies dont like ALIPAC then we must be doing something right.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Commie Response This is up on their website now.

Sure is a long and convoluted response to my email. I'm sure the millions of Mao supporters in the 3rd world will read it and understand every pearl of wisdom in this ditty.

I wonder if this was the lone guy at the rally out west with the Mao picture? They should rename their group Retro Wannabe Maoist's for Illegal Immigration. Or how about Maoists fighting fascists for free. The MFFFF

I guess commies dont read Dunesbury or listen to the Beatles.

W

mimnotes.info

ALIPAC weighs in on Maoism in the united $nakes, illustrates similarity between fascists and Liberals on "immigration reform"

By mimnotesinfo1@mimnotes.info, June 20, 2005

Posted on mimnotes.info June 20, 2005

Mimnotes.info received the below e-mail purportedly from William Gheen, President of the Americans "for Legal Immigration" Political Action Committee (http://www.alipac.us/). ALIPAC is one of several PACs seeking to reinforce and enhance reactionary migration policy that represses undocumented migrants and would-be migrants, and reinforces the exploitation of Latino and other oppressed-nation workers inside and outside the united $tates.

Mimnotes.info welcomes corrections from all readers, even reactionaries. What's important is not who says what, but is what they're saying correct. If mimnotes.info's contributors get a fact or quote wrong, then mimnotes.info wants to know about it, and corrections aren't limited to that. In this case, William Gheen did not take the opportunity to correct or even comment on any particular article on mimnotes.info, instead choosing to remark on Maoism in the united $tates.

There isn't much to go on. What we can tease out from Gheen's typical sarcasm is that he thinks it is ineffective for self-described Maoists to oppose fascism. What we have here is the enemy advising mimnotes.info to water it down--as if there weren't millions of Maoists in the Third World and mimnotes.info wasn't already increasing in popularity even in the belly of the beast.

If Maoists are the only ones consistently calling out fascists and white nationalists, as well as those who want to keep repressive, imperialist borders, but with a friendlier face, then that needs to be associated with Maoists. Individual identities aren't important here, but people need to know where to go to get the most correct information. It doesn't matter that they may not agree with everything Maoists believe, and contributors to mimnotes.info don't have to be Maoists. Even in articles on mimnotes.info, the emphasis is not on giving lessons in Maoist theory.

William Gheen suggests Maoism is unpopular with privileged Amerikans and so-called workers, who benefit from a system that oppresses the majority of the world's people, including undocumented migrant workers and other oppressed-nation persyns in the united $tates: Asians, Blacks, First Nation persyns, and Latinos. The oppressors are hostile to revolutionary science and the truth about imperialism. That's not new.

Related to William Gheen's comments is the issue of who the people are in the united $tates; although, Gheen obviously does not claim to have any Marxist concept of the people. Elsewhere, Gheen calls for Amerikans, "We The People," to unite against "elite global financial and political interests."(1) Gheen supports one faction of imperialists over another, none of whom support really ending the repression of undocumented migrants, and has no disagreement with the imperialist system. Most so-called leftists, let alone Amerikans in general, do not know the difference between "the people" of Amerika and the world's oppressed majority. However, Amerikans opposing certain imperialist trade agreements because they perceive them to be against their exploiter interests is different from Third World people opposing imperialist trade agreements. One perpetuates white nationalism; the other does not. Time and time again, pandering to the majority in the united $tates has led to getting caught up in defending the interests of the oppressor Euro-Amerikan nation and backing the imperialists. It has also led to a lack of confidence in the world's exploited and oppressed in the struggle against imperialism.

ALIPAC says it is against domination by "global corporations." This isn't just phrasemongering; some fascists do represent the interests of smaller exploiters among Euro-Amerikans. Not all fascists do, so there is a potential for division here. One possible manifestation of this is that not all anti-migrant activists have called for opposing trade agreements, and some have even actively opposed turning "illegal immigration" into a "labor" issue. Regardless of what motivates fascists, they want to secure imperialist-country privileges through the use of repression. They aim to raise the already harsh and deadly repression of those oppressed by imperialism to a qualitatively more ruthless level. They aim to reinforce imperialism and exploitation.

But the dictatorship of the imperialists can't be reformed away. Supporting further repression under the pretext of opposing "elite global financial and political interests" results in an even more ruthless imperialist dictatorship.

Another organization, the Federation for American Immigration Reform, says "immigration is a discretionary public policy. Its primary purpose, since our founding, is to advance the interests and security of the nation."(2) FAIR upholds the interests of the dominant nation in the united $tates, the Euro-Amerikan nation, above all else. This is also true of ALIPAC, which pays lip service to Third World workers struggling against imperialist trade agreements, but does so from the viewpoint of protecting Amerikan "national identity and our sovereignty. . . . Do not let apathy and inaction bring and end to America as we've known it"--as if there weren't already different nations in the united $tates, the Euro-Amerikan nation being the dominant one. ALIPAC believes CAFTA would cause more migration, documented and undocumented, to the united $tates. ALIPAC ostensibly opposes global corporations, but it also opposes labor mobility, or the movement of workers. Mega-corporations thrive on the lack of labor mobility, among other things.

ALIPAC illustrates that there is increasingly little distinction between fascists and Liberals. Many "conservative" and "liberal" Liberals, who support repressive, imperialist borders with a friendlier face, also oppose certain imperialist trade agreements. Both fascists and Liberals make use of the rhetoric of civic duty and national identity. And both fascists and Liberals judge progressive movements on the basis of their numerical popularity when in fact it is the imperialist system that is doomed. The possibility arises fascism against migrant workers could be voted into existence. Fascism must be resolutely opposed regardless of how it expresses itself.

Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 09:32:48 -0400 (EDT)
    Subject: Red Revolution
    To: mimnotesinfo1@mimnotes.info

Dear MIMnotes [this should be "mimnotes.info" --mimnotesinfo1@mimnotes.info]:

Thank you for your exciting reports about the activities of ALIPAC. Please have the courtesy of providing a link to us so your readers will know where to find us. We are pleased to have lost the support of the few hundred Maoists in America. How very Retro.

After considering the many things I'd like to convey, Ive decided to boil it down to two comments.

It seems you have forgotten that...

1. EVEN REVOLUTIONARIES LIKE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES-- Doonesbury 1973

and

2. "You tell me it's the institution Well, you know You better free you mind instead But if you go carrying pictures of chairman Mao You ain't going to make it with anyone anyhow Don't you know it's gonna be all right?"-- The Beatles

Keep up the great opposition to our work.

Thanks,

William Gheen
    ALIPAC

Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.
    -Theodore Roosevelt

The first thing I would recommend to these pathetic buffoons is that they learn how to spell. "Amerikan?" "Wimmin?" This is hilarious, right out of the Weather Underground from the sixties. Something tells me that any discussion I might try to have with these people would end in violence. They are from another planet. In fact, perhaps this is the beginning of THE BIG INVASION from the planet Moron.

This should be the subject of an anthropological study, "How Do Human Beings Develop Bizarre and Illogical Ideas?" These guys would be a great case study.
    When we gonna wake up?

I think I have it figured out. The MIM (Maybe I'm Mental) group is actually a front for children who received poor toilet training. That would explain the bad spelling, irrational ramblings, etc.

Perhaps we should not be so hard on them. After all, pooping in your pants for the first seven or eight years of life can be traumatic!
    When we gonna wake up?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast