Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar

Community Groups

For those of you involved in Community Groups such as churches, soup kitchens, etc. that offer free goods or services to the community and you want to stop illegal aliens from taking advantage of it the following form (in pdf) may be just what your are looking for. it requires you to prove your citizenship.

To download and print the form visit http://programpdf.notlong.com
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

great form- perhaps sending a copy to chuches and charities would be a good idea?

Quote Originally Posted by thelmahopkins
    great form- perhaps sending a copy to chuches and charities would be a good idea?
    Sure

It was offline for a minute and now is back up. It now asks for a social security number as all legal aliens and citizens have one.

well - so do illegals-( social security cards) I am glad they dont take consular cards - which the state of oregon is now also accepting

well - so do illegals-( social security cards) I am glad they dont take consular cards - which the state of oregon is now also accepting
    Not if you verify the SSN

ah I see .thats where being an undocumented Ins agent comes in handy! so how do you verify social security cards? I heard they were re-issuing the number only a year after the death of someone-

ah I see .thats where being an undocumented Ins agent comes in handy! so how do you verify social security cards? I heard they were re-issuing the number only a year after the death of someone-
    Well Social Security Cards arent accepted. and i have editied it so green cards arent either. take a look at the new form and let me know what you think of it.

I looked at the new one- and yes it is streamlined!
    the only loophole I see still on it is the anchor children one- where they have us citizen babies that they apply for and then the whole family gets help-
    maybe adult applicant must be a united states legal resident over 18.? you see , they have thought through every loophole in our system ,so it's tricky-
    but at the same time- if an illegal saw that form they would probably leave , i mean the charity, not the country.

I looked at the new one- and yes it is streamlined!
    the only loophole I see still on it is the anchor children one- where they have us citizen babies that they apply for and then the whole family gets help-
    maybe adult applicant must be a united states legal resident over 18.? you see , they have thought through every loophole in our system ,so it's tricky-
    but at the same time- if an illegal saw that form they would probably leave , i mean the charity, not the country.
    loophole closed. and i scrapped the ssn thing.

Documentation must be provided for every family member participating in this program (both adults and minor
    children).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast