Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Do you support granting amnesty to all illegal immigrants?
    Yes. Unconditional amnesty for all. Let's get it over with. 12.87% (22 votes)
    Yes, but with conditions. 24.56% (42 votes)
    No amnesty for any illegal immigrants. 62.57% (107 votes)
    Total Votes: 171

No amnesty. Never again. And we do not need 'immigration reform.' And we do not need new 'comprehensive immigration reform.'

We have our immigration laws all laid out and ready to go, just like Mexico has. What we do need is for our elected officials to enforce those simple immigration laws the United States already has.

Thank you for voting!

Yes. Unconditional amnesty for all. Let's get it over with. 12.43% (22 votes)

Yes, but with conditions. 23.73% (42 votes)

No amnesty for any illegal immigrants. 63.84% (113 votes)

Total Votes: 177
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

Amnest = Forgiveness of criminal conduct on a massive scale. No thanks. Stop the invasion, arrest the invaders and send them home.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Thank you for voting!
    Yes. Unconditional amnesty for all. Let's get it over with. 13.62% (32 votes)
    Yes, but with conditions. 22.98% (54 votes)
    No amnesty for any illegal immigrants. 63.4% (149 votes)
    Total Votes: 235
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Yes. Unconditional amnesty for all. Let's get it over with. 14% (35 votes)

Yes, but with conditions. 22.8% (57 votes)

No amnesty for any illegal immigrants. 63.2% (158 votes)

Total Votes: 250
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

These Politicians are going to do what they want, because they work for the Lobbist more now than they do the People. I KNOW that our only real chance to get our country back is to vote in ENOUGH Tea Party Patriots.
    After they are in Office, get one of them to write Legislation for Term Limits for Congress. Senators say 2 terms (12yrs), Represenatives 5 terms (10yrs).
    If the Presidency has a Limit, then these positions should also!
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotofPast
    These Politicians are going to do what they want, because they work for the Lobbist more now than they do the People. I KNOW that our only real chance to get our country back is to vote in ENOUGH Tea Party Patriots.
    After they are in Office, get one of them to write Legislation for Term Limits for Congress. Senators say 2 terms (12yrs), Represenatives 5 terms (10yrs).
    If the Presidency has a Limit, then these positions should also!
    This would be great! It just needs some kind of provision that disallows any politician from serving 10 years as a rep and then 12 years as a sen..

NY enacted some term limits that resulted in these career politicians playing "musical chairs" there by defeating the purpose.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes. Unconditional amnesty for all. Let's get it over with. 13.75% (37 votes)
    Yes, but with conditions. 22.3% (60 votes)
    No amnesty for any illegal immigrants. 63.94% (172 votes)
    Total Votes: 269

working4change
    ACTION NEEDED HERE PLEASE
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-212825.htm

Anybody need any roofing done?"ADIOS' AMIGO"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast