Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Conservative Blogger James O'Keefe Facebook Account Shutdown

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Conservative Blogger James O'Keefe Facebook Account Shutdown

just got this by email late last night! ....
    -----

This is Stephen with Project Veritas Action.

James just called me and asked me to get in touch with you.

We expected backlash from our work over the past few weeks and now we have it.

Yesterday "James O'Keefe" was the #2 trending topic on Facebook. That's a pretty big deal.

Americans were more interested in our work than they were with Honey Boo Boo. By the way, I think that's a great sign for our country because I've watched that show . . . once.

But that one event put a massive target on James' back.

A day later, a Greenpeace official featured in our investigation was fired.

And within minutes, James' personal Facebook account was shut down.

Impact . . . reaction.

As I was typing this email to you, a reporter for a major US publication wrote Facebook to ask why James' account was shut down and noted that he found the timing "amusing."

Minutes later, it was back up.

No explanation from Facebook.

There's a danger in "breaking through" the media and reaching the masses directly.

That's what has happened in the last few days, and we expect more "amusing" things to happen . . . and soon.

We need another way to communicate with you and for now, James has asked that you follow Project Veritas Action on Twitter.

Facebook is a little risky at the moment and who knows if our emails will continue to reach you.

So, please hit Twitter and follow @PVeritas_Action as soon as you can.

I'll email you again in the next few days with more concrete steps on how we can remain in contact with each other.

I appreciate your time and support for James and Project Veritas Action.

Sincerely,

Stephen

Project Veritas Action

P.S. Facebook shutdown James' Facebook account today without explanation. It's back up now but we've received no explanation. To ensure we stay in touch, please follow us on Twitter as soon as you can. Our account is PVeritas_action. Thanks!
    ###
    PROJECT VERITAS ACTION FUND IS A 501(C)(4) CONTRIBUTIONS ARE NOT TAX-DEDUCTIBLE.

1214 West Boston Post Road No. 156
    Mamaroneck, NY 10543
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Facebook is an arm of the left hopefully users at some point will reject it.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

I have never been comfortable with facebook, and it should not be patronized. Zuckerburg will protect his interests first and always, thus NEVER be a real public forum! So, what good is facebook to me? ZIP! NADA!

I have been pleading with conservatives for a long time not to use facebook. There are conservative friendly social media out there that have a tiny fraction of users compared to crapbook. Probably the biggest is Teaparty Community. Last I saw they had maybe one quarter million users. WHY? I've heard all the excuses about their friends don't want to use other sites. That's not a good reason. Conservatives should tell their family and friends if they want to social media connect with them they will have to do it through a conservative friendly site.

I will rot in hell before I ever use Crapbook. There are tens of millions of conservatives; why are social sites like Teaparty Community struggling with a tiny handful of the potential users outhere? There is no reason why conservatives can not use Teaparty Community as well as Crapbook, if they find it so difficult to stop feeding the mouth that bites them.
    Last edited by csarbww; 10-26-2014 at 04:46 PM.

Don't people think it is time to bring this crap out into the open? How about massive hostile demonstrations in front of Facebook's Corporate offices. I mean unending perpetual protest. Aren't conservatives fed up with this crap yet?

April
    Zuckerberg is a puppet for Obama.

April
    I have been pleading with conservatives for a long time not to use facebook.
    I do not use facebook and have not regretted that decision in the least, hope conservatives break the facebook addiction.

Banned
    Project Veritas Action. is also on Google +

Just type it in a search and it pops right up..You can also sign up for thier news letter on thier site delivered to your email..They aren't posting there much though.
    Last edited by kathyet2; 10-27-2014 at 10:25 AM.

Banned
    Sunday, October 26, 2014

James O'Keefe: Facebook Page Shut Down After Voter-Fraud Probe

6:38 AM Paul Flanagan No comments

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsmax-Tv/ja.../24/id/603024/

James O'Keefe: Facebook Page Shut Down After Voter-Fraud Probe

Friday, 24 Oct 2014 09:10 PM
    By Bill Hoffmann

Get Short Link |
    Email Article |
    Comment |
    Contact Us |
    Print
    | A A

Project Veritas founder James O'Keefe says his Facebook page was mysteriously shut down after his muckraking watchdog group uncovered Democrat operatives allegedly discussing how to commit voter fraud.

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.Newsmax.com/Newsmax-Tv/ja...#ixzz3HM7WEscR
    Urgent: Should Obamacare Be Repealed? Vote Here Now!

• Project

"Never in my entire career … have they ever disabled my Facebook page, so it's some type of funky business going on," O'Keefe said Friday on "The Steve Malzberg Show" on Newsmax TV.

Story continues below video.

Vote: GOP in 2016 – Who Should Run for President? Vote in National Poll.

Note: Watch Newsmax TV now on DIRECTV Ch. 349 and DISH Ch. 223

Special: The One Thing You Should Do for Your Prostate Every Morning

Get Newsmax TV on your cable system – Click Here Now
    O'Keefe, a conservative activist, said one hour after the page was shut down, Facebook restored it. That occurred shortly after a journalist friend of his asked the popular social media company in an email what had happened, he said.

"He sent an email to Facebook saying, 'I'm on a tight deadline doing a story about Facebook playing political favorites … and you disabled James O'Keefe's page.' My page went up in 60 seconds," O'Keefe said.

"This is where we are as a society. They're trying to shut people down. Project Veritas is on the cutting edge of culture, politics, journalism, citizen journalism.... We really touched a nerve."

O'Keefe's group released a video Wednesday that depicted pro-Democrat workers in Colorado allegedly discussing ways to commit voter fraud with the state's all-mail election system.
    Special: Does Obama Belong to This Secret Society? (Shocking)

O'Keefe is shown chatting with staffers from Work for Progress and the environmental activist group Greenpeace about picking mail-in ballots out of the garbage to commit the fraud.

O'Keefe told Steve Malzberg that in his chat with a Greenpeace worker, she said "that we should go to the ghetto, those are her words, to harvest black ballots because black people don't care and they won't vote so we should use their ballots."

He said that Greenpeace fired the worker Friday afternoon.

O'Keefe also said he has received death threats over the expose.

Project Veritas has gained notoriety for posting secretly recorded audio and video that purportedly shows abusive illegal behavior by political and government groups.

Related Stories:

© 2014 Newsmax. All rights reserved.

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.Newsmax.com/Newsmax-Tv/ja...#ixzz3HM6mdPqz
    Urgent: Should Obamacare Be Repealed? Vote Here Now!

I can't get my flash player to work..no matter what I do, is anyone having problems with this?????

Last edited by kathyet2; 10-27-2014 at 10:31 AM.

April
    O'Keefe also said he has received death threats over the expose.
    You can bet on that,voter fraud is the communist main tool to turn this country into a 3rd world pit and they are well on their way as you can see on the below thread. People like Okeefe are a communists worst enemy ....spreading truth is not allowed in a communist regime.

http://www.alipac.us/f19/voter-fraud...thread-230630/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast