Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Constitutional Convention---Senator McConnell update

Extremism in the defense of freedom is no vice, and moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.

Bi-partisan Convention effort

Resolution is S.856. Nice thing about it is that it has 8 co-sponsors---2 Democrats and 6 Republicans.
    Extremism in the defense of freedom is no vice, and moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.

Welcome Eric1 ... Thanks for the info
    Bring back the Rotary Phone so we dont have to pressÂ*1 forÂ*English...Â*

Thanks Cal native.

Quote Originally Posted by eric1
    Thanks Cal native.

I have been pushing "State Legislatures for Legal Immigration" for a while now. I though it was a great Idea to get our states working for us to push congress to enforce our laws......here is the link "eric1" Sorry I forgot to Welcome you to alipac, thanks for joining in and welcome

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-84944.html
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Thanks for making me aware SOSAD. I just emailed Daryl Metcalfe the other day making him aware of Senator McConnell's Convention proposal which I suspect has already been done by some here. Look forward to reading through the link. Thanks for the welcome. Glad to be here.

The constitution and our laws need to be enforced, not altered. Does Calderone, La Raza, the Hispanic caucus, etc. etc. get to exercise their right to approve or deny the changes as they have everything else passed by Congress? Until the grip the pro-illegal groups and the foreign powers they serve has been removed from our government, the only thing to be done is force our government to obey our laws.