Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I agree Judy. IMPEACH, IMPEACH, IMPEACH. I'm sorry, but waiting and hoping for Jorge to do a complete 180 is just plain stupid. We all know that is never going to happen. You have a better chance of witnessing pigs fly. Come on, if Bush has been a disaster for 5 plus years and 9/11 didn't wake him up then how's the next 3 years going to be any different? It's one thing if Jorge made a couple of mistakes and learned from them. That would be understandable. But it's the guys blatant arrogance and stubbornness to never admit he's wrong, never learn from his mistakes, his high and mighty condescending attitude he has toward those who disagree with his policies that makes me and many others despise this man and see him for what he truly is. This man is willing to risk the lives of millions of our citizens including thousands of our countries finest (the military) just so he can enrich his fat cat corporate frat boys and gain a few bucks out of the deal. That is not a leader, that is a traitor and a very dangerous one at that. Lord knows he would never send his kids into battle, but it's so much easier to get others to do your dirty work for you.

All you locksteppers need to face reality. Jorge Bush has been stabbing you in the back since the day you voted him into office. Please face the facts that he is not a leader, he's not a conservatives, he's not very compassionate, he's not one of you and he's never going to change. If you think we are ever going to change the course of this immigration disaster and take our country back inspite of Bush than you are sadly mistaken. Impeachment is the only thing that will bring about change and shake the Republican'ts up. If the Republican'ts don't drop this jerk like a hot potato then they will end up facing their own political destruction. Call for Jorge's impeachment or you will end up with more of the following:

1. Open borders
    2. Free trade treaties that suck our economy dry
    3. No child left behind
    4. Prescription drug bills
    5. Foreign aide spending
    6. Debt spending
    7. Warmongering
    8. Entitlement spending
    9. Pork spending
    10. Involvement with anti american organizations such as the UN, WTO, CFR, etc
    11. Unemployment
    12. Crime
    13. Poverty
    14. Spying on American citizens
    15. Loss of personal freedoms and rights
    16. Drugs
    17. Loss of income
    18. Saber rattling from our enemies like Fox which will surely go unanswered as long as Bush is on duty
    19. Loss of sovereignty

Need I go on with more. Stop being so naive you locksteppers. Stop being an apologist for Bush. Join us in getting these corrupters out of our government NOW. Leaving these traitors in power to do more damage in hopes they will turn it around is about the stupidest thing I've ever heard. I'm sorry, but that is just not an option.

Judy/Bootsie, get those tomatoes ready NOW. We have to practice on hitting our targets. We have to be sharp and show them locksteppers that they are on the wrong side of history and America and if they don't change their ways then they might get caught up in the tomato crossfire if you get my drift.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'm sittting here swinging my arms around in circles, dman! THIS ONE is going to be READY, WILLING AND ABLE! I'm gonna limber up this 61 year old pitching arm if it's the last thing I do and I will let 'er RIP with those SMUSHED UP MATERS.

ABSOLUTELY NO CHANCE that BUSH is going to change. JJ, I admire your optimism but you are just gonna be VERY disappointed. I HATE to put the country through an impeachment too but there comes a time that you have to ask which is worse?? Is it worse to go through that process or is it worse to sit back complacently and allow BUSH AND COMPANY to DESTROY OUR COUNTRY??? THERE are NOT enough members of Congress that have the GUTS to stand up to him and rein him in.

BUSH IS A LOST CAUSE. That LEOPARD WILL NOT CHANGE HIS SPOTS.

dman--your list was right to the point. No pussyfooting around the issues. You left out his WONDERFUL relationship with the SAUDI ROYAL FAMILY. HOW, I ask, could he ENTERTAIN THE PRINCE at his RANCH KNOWING that his country produced 15 of the 19 hijackers. HIS COUNTRY is the one who supports the Wahabe (SP?) schools that TEACH CHILDREN to hate Westerners. Please add this one to your list.

LET'S HOPE HE WILL SEE THE LIGHT AND RESIGN before he puts the country through an impeachment. WE SURE don't want him to DIE because then we would be WORSE off with CHENIAC.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

I don't expect Bush to change. I expect the other jackasses who we elected to public office to force him to do his job at least. And they can't do that (which is part of their job) if they are being barraged with demands for impeachment. Don't you see that this disrupts government?

I don't know about any locksteppers, either. I damn sure am not one of them. I do my own thinking and I see this as nothing more than disruption, thank you. In the first place, it would take them five months of arguing over it to decide which issue to even impeach him for. And impeaching him isn't going to get him out of office. Don't you see that? He has no sense of shame so he's not going to resign like Nixon did. So if they waste a year "impeaching" him and bring the government to sa standstill in the process, what do you think will happen to the rest of the country.

I live in a place where the illegal population grows every single day. I would like to concentrate on that issue a whole lot more than I would on impeachment. In fact, I think that some of the politicians hollering for impeachment are just throwing up a smokescreen to keep the American people from seeing that they are passing laws we definitely don't want while we read about all the wrong-doing. Look at the law giving the right to drug companies to kill people without repercussions. I hit the ceiling when I read that this morning.

There are only just so many issues people can track. I'd rather concentrate my efforts on something that might, just MIGHT make a difference. Impeaching the president doesn't appear to be one of those productive efforts to me.

We have raised enough hell to begin to make progress on the illegal immigration issues. If we take our focus away now to impeach the president, what will happen if we drop the illegal immgration ball--even for one day? So you guys do whatever you want to do. Like I said, I understand your frustration. But my frustration hits closer to home when I am an American citizen discriminated against in my own country for jobs and service in stores and restaurants because I don't speak Spanish!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That's it people, tell it like it is.

Lay__It__On__The__LINE.

Tomatoes polished and ready, Dman!! I want them to look real good for their big moment in American History!!

Now, lets get this pair of traitors out of the White House.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I understand where you're coming from, JJ, and it really is just a matter of priorities. dman doesn't know you but, dman, JJ is NOT a lockstepper. She is just calmer and not quite so ADAMANT as you, Judy and me!!! AND, she IS living right smack dab in the middle of HELL PASO so her concerns are REAL!

But, the three of us can proceed with out SPLATTING while we chase those CRUDS out of Washington! There's no way that we can depend on our OTHER elected officials to force Bush to do his job. THEY are the ones cowtowing to HIM--NOT vice versa. He is ARROGANT, self-SERVING, STUBBORN and unwilling to EVER ADMIT HE'S WRONG. It's unrealistic to expect that he's going to change because he doesn't see anything WRONG WITH WHAT HE'S DOING.

I would just like to see him resign in disgrace. BUT, NOT UNLESS HE TAKES CHENIAC WITH HIM. Now, THAT, kids, would be a fate worse than death.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Thanks for seeing where I'm coming from at least, Bootsie. And you are right, my number one priority is to still be living in the United States in 2008 rather than Mexico. The invasion is real and many parts of this country are already overtaken.

And you are right, to remove Bush and not Cheney would be disastrous.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just call it like I see it, JJ! But, you're welcome!

Juniur, the US Congress has absolutely no authority over the President or Vice President to do anything. Under our laws and separation of powers, the only authority they have is appropriation and impeachment.

They can cut off his money and/or throw him out.

They can not make him DO anything.

They can authorize troops to the borders and fund it, but they can't give the order to send troops to the borders.

They can whine about prosecutions and deportations until they lose their voices or expire from whining exhaustion, but they can't perform the prosecutions or deportations.

They can spend the next 5 months writing legislation; arguing about legislation; and passing legislation...but they can't force the President to enforce that legislation.

When a President and Vice President refuse to do their job and enforce American Law, the only thing the Congress can do for the American People and the United States is declare:

You're Fired. The new President can order them removed from the premises if they refuse to leave voluntarily.

Our SYSTEM is designed with distinct checks and balances, separation of powers, and unfortunately neither the US Congress nor the American People have any option but to Impeach if we want our laws enforced and this problem that you Dear are living every day resolved.

It is the only legal option available under Our System for what ails the United States which is a pair of traitors violating their oaths of office in favor of citizens of foreign nations and a bunch of Globalist Freaks with their tongues hanging and drool dripping in anticipation of RULING THE WORLD.

These people are fruitcakes, nut jobs, wackos, insane maniacs.

If we don't stop them, they'll destroy the USA and the world.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I don't expect Bush to change. I expect the other jackasses who we elected to public office to force him to do his job at least. And they can't do that (which is part of their job) if they are being barraged with demands for impeachment. Don't you see that this disrupts government?
    As far as I'm concernd this government needs to be disrupted. They need to be shaken up. This government has failed the American people time and time again and quite frankly leaving the government alone to conduct business as usual is unacceptable. If we continue to demand impeachment it will show the government that we are mad as hell and we won't take it anymore. It will show the government that we are serious and we will no longer tolerate business as usual. Why would you want to leave in an administration that is hell bent on ending our nation? Congress isn't going to rein him in. They haven't reined him in since he took office. Instead he's getting what he wants passed by any means necessary including twisting arms and making direct threats. Do you honestly think in your heart that this administration is ever going to get serious about immigration or saving our nation for that matter? No I don't.

Calling for impeachment means we are dedicated to holding these empty suits accountable. We are telling these empty suits that this administration has failed the people and we want change. The more we tell this to Congress and the further Bush's poll numbers go down, the less likely Congress will listen to this blithering idiot.

And impeaching him isn't going to get him out of office. Don't you see that? He has no sense of shame so he's not going to resign like Nixon did. So if they waste a year "impeaching" him and bring the government to sa standstill in the process, what do you think will happen to the rest of the country.
    For one thing it will wake the Republican party up. It will show them that they are on the wrong side of history and America and they need to change their ways or else. It will show them that none of them are safe and if they don't change then they too could be next and one thing the politicans love more than greed is power and they don't want to lose it. As for the rest of the country, what can I say? I really don't think you can do any worse than Bush, I really don't and I really think that impeaching him would save many American lives. I really think that he's done so much damage to this country that saving his presidency is pointless because it will just embolden him to do more damage. And if Bush is impeached by both bodies of Congress then Bush has to leave, he has no choice.

I live in a place where the illegal population grows every single day. I would like to concentrate on that issue a whole lot more than I would on impeachment. In fact, I think that some of the politicians hollering for impeachment are just throwing up a smokescreen to keep the American people from seeing that they are passing laws we definitely don't want while we read about all the wrong-doing. Look at the law giving the right to drug companies to kill people without repercussions. I hit the ceiling when I read that this morning.
    Bush doesn't care about the illegal immigration issue, don't you understand this? He continues to push for a guest worker program that will no doubt be a complete amnesty which will mean the end of our sovereignty as we know it. He's been doing this for years despite what the overwhelming majority of Americans think about it. He thinks it's his way or the highway. He will not listen to reason. He doesn't have Americas best interest at heart. He will not listen to you, me or anyone else that's not in his inner circle. He's already working hard to railroad HR 4437 saying he'll veto the bill without a guest worker provision in there. This guy is not only not doing his duty to protect our country, but he's obstructing others from protecting this country too. If that is not treason and grounds for impeachment alone then you tell me what is?

There are only just so many issues people can track. I'd rather concentrate my efforts on something that might, just MIGHT make a difference. Impeaching the president doesn't appear to be one of those productive efforts to me.
    Then how do you propose we get what we want out of the immigration issue when we have a sitting president who's hellbent on giving illegals complete amnesty and has no interest on enforcing our laws and plans to shut up anyone who dares oppose his agenda? How do we close our borders and get our laws enforced when we have a sitting president who is holding our national security hostage until he gets what he wants? If impeachment isn't the answer then what is? Granted Congress has turned around somewhat, but you still many in the Senate that still listen to this blithering idiot.

We have raised enough hell to begin to make progress on the illegal immigration issues. If we take our focus away now to impeach the president, what will happen if we drop the illegal immgration ball--even for one day?
    If we make immigration as one of the main issues on why we want impeachment then I don't see how we are dropping the ball on immigration. As far as I'm concerned if Bush stays, Bush wins, America loses.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Perhaps not. But they can pass laws if he can't be bothered.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast