Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

And you are right, to remove Bush and not Cheney would be disastrous.
    Cheney is even less popular then Bush. His approval ratings are like 18 percent. Believe me, if Bush gets impeached, Cheney won't be far behind.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Junius, the whole immigration problem is the failure of the Executive Branch to enforce the laws of the Congress. Congress can pass laws all day long, but until there is a person in the White House committed to enforcing those laws, we're screwed. We have laws now. Plenty of laws. We really don't even need any new laws, except the Anchor Baby law...but not one of those laws has been enforced by GWB for the past 5 years and won't be, not one of them, from now until sometime in 2009 when we have a new President.

And that President won't be our President because of the demographic change that has already occurred and by 2008 citizens of foreign nations will be deciding the next President of the United States, not the American People.

See why they want the Guest Worker Program? To legalize the 50,000,000 already here and another 20,000,000 to 30,000,000 or 50,000,000 by 2008 under Open Borders...that another 100,000,000 people at least legalized into American elections, and the adults of that group will be able to vote in the 2008 election, I guarantee it.

Add those voters to the election and we no longer control the USA at the ballot box which means we no longer control anything, which means we're dead meat by 2008.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

And why does state and local law enforcement not weigh into the equation of enforcing the law? Are they exempt because it is easier to attack one guy than thousands?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    And why does state and local law enforcement not weigh into the equation of enforcing the law? Are they exempt because it is easier to attack one guy than thousands?
    They do. Only some states and cities have illegal sanctuary laws which prohibit cops from going after illegal aliens. This is against federal law, but of course DHS refuses to punish those same places that have these illegal sanctuary laws that violate federal law. Guess who's in charge of DHS who's tieing the hands of our nations finest?
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Dman, I know, I know, I know!!

T H E

W A C K I D E N T

is in charge of DHS.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Dman, I know, I know, I know!!

T H E

W A C K I D E N T

is in charge of DHS.

DING, DING, DING!!! Judy wins a free trip to the tomato tossing bonus round. Not only do you get to toss tomatoes at the Wackident and Cheniac, but you get to nail their entire families as well as Karl Rove, Tamar Jacoby and Grover Norquist. You might need a really big tomato for Grover.

plans to shut up anyone who dares oppose his agenda?
    No, dman---just a TAD more than shutting them up! He is GONNA SPY ON US. He is going to abuse the power of his office to spy on ANYONE who is AGAINST because, remember, "IF YOU ARE NOT WITH US, YOU ARE AGAINST US". This evidently applies to AMERICAN CITIZENS as well as to other countries. He's said it over and over--if you aren't with us, you are the ENEMY. JJ--this MANIAC BELIEVES that. And, I believe he means ANYONE who disagrees with him is the enemy. NOW, in what position do you think that is putting US?? It might SOUND far-fetched but think about the ways he COULD ABUSE POWER. Remember how many people he's had arrested under the Patriot Act to be held without counsel, in isolation AND 1000 have gone to trial and the administration has not won one CASE. NARY A ONE. MOST of those weren't American citizens, granted. BUT, there were a couple. OR, he might decided to expand his little RENDITION POLICY and swoop in and fly us to Egypt in the dark of night because we DARED to call him a liar. Possibilities are ENDLESS. He has NO REGARD FOR THE LAW. THAT is the catch. He is NOT TO BE TRUSTED.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Oh I imagine you are right Bootsie--he believes we are against him. And he ought to. Now if he would only mend his ways....

And in case nobody has tried it, it is a whole lot easier to clamp down on local government with a few well placed newspaper editorials than it is to clamp down on the Federal Government. So if your local law enforcement doesn't do anything about the laws because they are a "sacntuary city" start with the mayor. Write letters to the editor, put up signs, do whatever you need to do to force their hand. Here, there was no written law making this a sanctuary city but as soon as we got a new mayor the tables sure turned with regard to enforcing immigration laws. They still don't write down 2/3 of the crime but at least they are working on arresting criminals again.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MY UNDERSTANDING is that the local law enforcement are NOT allowed to even ask in NORTH CAROLINA. COI, or any other law enforcement people out there please chime in.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

That is why you need to start writing nasty grams to state and local people. They need to fix that little glitch in the law, pronto!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast