Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Could we maybe compromise?

Could we maybe compromise?
    The December 31, 2006 cut off date killed it for me.

I probably could accept some of the 12-20 million staying and working with a work permit, but not with legal status leading to citizenship. And this only after an extensive background check and be fingerprinted. There would have to be a deadline of 10 years.

The real problem is that there are too many of them here and they are taking over neighborhoods, jobs, overcrowding our school and overwhelming our social system and legal system. If they wanted citizenship they would have to go back home and apply and get in line after all those who are legally waiting.

Immigration shoud controlled, limited and gradually. Those here less than 10 years would not be given permits to work and would have to leave with their families, even anchor babies within a reasonable time. But under no conditions would they be able to work during the time of assimulating back to Mexico.

The fact is there are too many here that put a strain on the system, socially, economically and environmental. They are smothering Americans. Too many to soon. Diversify is what make the country great but 20 million in the last 20 years is not diversity. It is killing us as America. They are not assimulating and the do not want to and it is over whelming. We should not have to change what our country stands for just because cheap labor is wanted and votes are wanted.

The should be deported and it is more of a population problem than an illegal immigrant problem. It is no problem for them to move across America and with their children. There is a constant flow of them into Nevada from other states and it is overwhelming us. Going back to Mexico would b no different than moving cross country. As a matter of fact, it should be easier because of the language spoken and culture. They would be back with family members. If they can move cross country they can move back to Mexico where there is family support.
    (I say Mexico because the majority of illegal aliens are from Mexico.)

The criminal element is another big problem. When the population grows so does crime. It is not that illegals commit more crimes than any other people. With 20 million here, some of them has to be criminals.

What do you think about a compromise? Let me have it.

If they're here illegally, they need to go back. Period. If they want to work in this country, then they should go home and apply for the many types of work visas that are already available, and even there I think we hand out too many. If they come in to work in agriculture, then they should have to stay with that job, not move on to something better.

The problem is that these illegals don't just settle for what we will give them. They want it all. Our neighborhoods, our schools, our hospitals, and our country. You've heard that old saying, "If you give them an inch . . . "
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

NO COMPRIMISES. THE SITUATION HAS BECOME TOO DIRE FOR THAT. ILLEGALS HAVE TO GO HOME. WE HAVE TO HAVE CONTROLLED IMMIGRATION. WE HAVE TO KNOW WHO IS IN THE COUNTRY AND WHERE THEY ARE. WE HAVE TO DO THIS NOW. ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION IS NOT ACCEPTABLE.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What about deporting the 600,000 known criminal aliens still in the country first? These are illegals with criminal records or those who defied deportation orders and the Govt can't even find them? I don't think there would be much outcry if they find and kicked these guys out now.... but serious border security enforcement is a must so they can't walk right back.

Whether anyone likes it or not, there will be a compromise. Neither side will get what exactly what they are seeking. We don't want to reward those who break the law, but the U.S. is about big business. Money talks in this country and not one group knows this better than Republicans.

They need to leave and apply legally. As with all legal immigrants, they should be screened for disease via a complete medical examination. They should have all their shots up to date. There should be a thorough background check and if they've been involved in a crime, they should not be allowed to enter this country. Only those that know English should be allowed to enter.

They should be on a 10 year probation period and if they are involved in ANY illegal activity, they should be sent packing with no chance to ever return.

This country has too many qualified people wishing to move here. There is no reason we should bring in millions of unqualified, unskilled, uneducated bumpkins !!

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel
    Whether anyone likes it or not, there will be a compromise. Neither side will get what exactly what they are seeking. We don't want to reward those who break the law, but the U.S. is about big business. Money talks in this country and not one group knows this better than Republicans.
    I believe they should all go home, but that is not realistic for the above reason. I hate to think of any of them staying.
    A compromise would at least eliminate some of them.

There can be no compromise because our first priority must be to Restore the Republic and have the existing laws of the United States enforced.

Until we do that, all elections and Congressional bills are useless.

The Global corporations that would have you compromise today will only bend you over further in the future.

Either you stand in support of the American Republic or you stand for the laws to be rewritten to accommodate the traitors to the people of America.

W

This country has too many qualified people wishing to move here. There is no reason we should bring in millions of unqualified, unskilled, uneducated bumpkins !!
    Diane hit the nail on the head. Highly educated, skilled people of intellect and character are clamoring to come to the U.S. from all over the world. Because of this, America has the opportunity to pick the best and brightest of these that would contribute immeasurably to our country over the resources they use. It makes no sense and flies in the face of all logic to continue allowing those that have rejected working within the latitudes of their own country's economic and social systems or are outright rejects to migrate to the U.S. Make no mistate, those immigrants are here soley to better themselves and hold no allegiance to making America a better and stronger country. One can never paint with a broad brush but I am comfortable stating that this type of immigrant has the mindset "what's in it for me" and "I am determined to utilize America's systems to my own advantage." It is far beyond time to stop this type of influx into the U.S.

No !! !! .. We have laws... Sorry; the LAST thing we will do is reward illegals.... The more illegals we reward the more illegals we will get.. Did not work in 86 will not work in 07...

You are illegal you go home NOW !!!!!!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast