Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Since we all find this legislation annoying, can we ask our local Federal prosecutors to seek an indictment against the bills sponsor? How about the bills co-sponsor's? How about the president if he signed it?

What's good for the goose is good for the gander!

Steve

PS: Gee, am I safe if I just use my first name....like Madonna or Prince?

PS2: W, you mentioned the perfect and appropriate defense to this stupidity...but it wouldn't surprise me if some San Francisco (California) prosecutor would say the founding fathers were wrong, and the 9th district would support the prosecutor's case in the event of appeal.
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

I feel VERY annoyed!

So, does this mean Bush can be taken to jail when he annoys us at his next State of the Union address? And will the penalty increase depending on how many people he annoys? And how about the severity of the annoyance, is that worth more time? I mean, like if I feel severely nauseated as well as annoyed. Or if I feel annoyed AND mad enough to scream? And what about the number of times the same annoying S of U message is going to be posted on Newspaper websites? Will that count?

Maybe the congressmen let this one pass through so they'd have added grounds to impeach!
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Well, this is just a PILE of DOO DOO! My gosh--someone on ALIPAC would be arrested EVERY DAY because, if we happen to disagree with ANYONE on ANY SUBJECT, we would be ANNOYING that person. What about all of the TROLLS who drop in and REALLY ANNOY US?? Reckon we could get THEM ARRESTED? I can think of a couple that I've dealt with in the past few days that have REALLY ANNOYED ME!! Wonder what the criteria needs to be? On second thought, maybe we might LIKE this law!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

I'm really annoyed with the whole federal government. Can I use this law to have them all thrown in jail?
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

All we have to do is wait for them to send us an EMAIL!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Well I am more than annoyed by the corruption in all three branches of our goverment. This law needs to be removed yesterday.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

JP, I think this law has really annoyed you. You're not the only one. Not to worry. It's just a law !! :P

Isn't that the right attitude ?!! Look, we're assimilating, American Brother!! :P
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You just wonder WHERE THEY COME UP with these OFF-THE-WALL IDEAS????? Do they not have BETTER things to do with their time and OURS???

I think we better hide this from Judy.

She is REALLY going to be annoyed.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And, we don't want Judy to be ANNOYED!!

It would NOT be a pretty picture. We'll just PRETEND this thread doesn't exist!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast