Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Why don't we just have the same attitude about this law that Bush does about the constitution?
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

We need to know who sponsored that little ditty....cause whoever did it is anti-constitution...anti everything we stand for...and work toward removing that person from the legislature.

We need to DO something about these kooks other than complain. Next one with such a stupid idea would think twice.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

What amazes me is that they can spend all this time passing stupid nonsense but they can't secure the border or enforce the existing laws.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I guess that's why the polls show that only 23% of Americans approved the job that congress is doing? It isn't DOING anything. Posturing maybe...

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    Hey Mexican Embassy,
    You Suck and you don't know my real name. That annoys you doesn't it. Freedom of Speech.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    I guess we are all headed for jail soon. See you on the other side.
    Please dont report me for being a cyberstalker. I am "really working hard" to remain anonymous. And I dont want to go to jail. They might have :SUICIDERS" in there, along with some "Illegalized" booze. And those "Evil-doers" are scarey. I promise to obey the law just like Bush does.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I just REALLY don't think ANYONE could charge anyone with a face like yours with a CYBER CRIME!!! Though the cybercops might be out combing every pig sty in the country looking for that face!!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123