Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Lugundum
    Hello BearFlagRepublic ,

Well, I'm not in position to launch European ALIPAC - definitely not. However I'm trying to introduce ALIPAC style activism in frame of some existing European orgs. I will have an opportunity to do that on relatively high level soon and before that I'm going to get in tough with mods here to do it sensibly. My idea is to add their voices to yours in the USA and vice-versa.
    Oh, good. That is exactly what I have been hoping for. Maybe you can talk with William and the mods to get our own forum on ALIPAC for mutual Western interests. I like the name ASWC -- The Alliance to Save Western Civilization

As far as the Death of the West is concerned I'm planning to buy some copies to my more liberal and fence sitting friends.
    Excellent idea! Have you read it yourself yet?
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

I DON'T care WHAT the NON-white racists say! As a WHITE, NON-Hispanic-European-descended AMERICAN, I celebrate MY culture, which is JUST as UNIQUE and PRICELESS as ANY other! The nonsense of multiculturalism belongs in the ASHBIN of HISTORY!

Great article Lug. It eloquently states what many of us think but are unable to articulate into words as powerful as these. Multiculturalism is a seemingly benign and wonderful concept which on the surface seems like utopia. However, when an INVADING parasite tries to change the culture of his host then this becomes an insidious cancer that must be wiped out. The U.S. is now being infected with this parasitic invader and must be treated quickly and thoroughly before our country becomes terminal! Would LOVE to see Europe wake up to this as well!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Of the many reasons why the West has become a favored target for global opportunists one that is frequently cited is "the legacy of Colonialism." Slave trading definitely helped some Westerners to prosper--but most of us had nothing to do with it. A much longer and extensive trading of slaves took place in Islamic societies once that religion had united them. This (actually it has gone on since the dawn of man) began in earnest in the eighth century and even continued after the West outlawed it. One could argue that Islam is not so much a monotheistic faith as merely an organized way to exploit defenseless cultures. Plus it has had a significant component of genital mutilations---definitely not practiced in the Christian world.

In many respect the colonization of some territories brought cultivation of land which has led to present economic opportunities. And without significant metallurgy and mineralogy native people were not reluctant to make trades of certain valued items for European manufactured goods. Those trades only become unfair in the light of history and hindsight.

I'm not saying there was not any cruel exploitation; but I certainly don't feel that Western citizens need to surrender to a list of demands from developing nations that they deem is fair.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Google ' March of the Titans '.

It the history of the white race . It is a free book to download or read . Has many picures of the charactoristics of the white .

If you just google 'white race history ,nordic or celtic, you will get mostly racist slurs and insults , But I finally found this one that is a possitive article about whites .

Too bad you won't find this in our history classes at schools or universities , no room left because all the others have crowded us out .

No wonder our youth feel quilty, they are brainwashed from grade school on up that their ancesters are bad .

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    Great article Lug. It eloquently states what many of us think but are unable to articulate into words as powerful as these. Multiculturalism is a seemingly benign and wonderful concept which on the surface seems like utopia. However, when an INVADING parasite tries to change the culture of his host then this becomes an insidious cancer that must be wiped out. The U.S. is now being infected with this parasitic invader and must be treated quickly and thoroughly before our country becomes terminal! Would LOVE to see Europe wake up to this as well!

This is because we have allowed other races to keep us silent . If we brag, we are reminded what slave holding, land stealing and evilweare . All lies or half truths about our history .

I don't make excuses or apologies for my race . I feel that all races at times have done wrong .

But I am proud of who i am and my ancesters, positives outweigh the negatives 1000 to 1 .

Enslavement has been going on since the dawn of mankind. It was the Europeans who finally took steps to abolish slavery on a global scale. I doubt if anyone else would have done it; Once the Industrial Revolution was underway there was no great economic necessity for slaves. I suppose the Chinese could have been runnerups for the distinction because they were becoming fairly advanced technologically. The Islamic world had too easy access to Africa.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AE

Lungundum, If it were reasonable, I would suggest that all fed-up Europeans immigrate here to be with us, and together we all fight for America and our own rights here, but realistically, I would not want people to leave their own ancestral homes in a "European white flight" as has happened in small scales in both of our nations. Besides, there is a whole cultural history I want to see preserved in Europe that belongs solely to Europeans and those of us who hail from European ancestries, it would not happen if left in the hands of radical Islamists.

I do believe one thing personally, about the success of the European peoples. When Europeans began to collectively embrace Christianity, and the Biblical principals, is when the nations therein began to flourish. This shows me that the Bible, when adhered to, is a liberator, not an enslaver (as is "other" religions). Freedom of thought and creativeness within that made all of us what we are today, those who had rejected "Westernized ideals" seem to have languished in their tribalism.

I wish for those who have been enslaved by their false religions and backwards ways, to know the same freedom as we all have, then they too will understand why we wish to keep what we have achieved, as it is.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Thanks for posting this brilliant article, Longundum! Muslims and Mexicans...an M & M world...is becoming a reality here and in Europe. It feels like a choice between incurable cancer and leprosy... We need to take drastic action NOW before it's too late. The momentum is so strong now, that I sometimes think the "barn door" has already slammed shut!

Here in L.A., there is a movement afoot to build "affordable housing" adjacent to all of our public parks on the Westside and hillsides...a primarily white, upper class area. The City Councilmen, whose districts are mainly illegals and poor hispanic "immigrants" , have decided that their constituents deserve "social justice" ,and they "deserve to live amongst the wealthy populus of the city! The plan is to develop and build tens of thousands of high density condos...with 30% of the units reserved for "affordable housing", i.e. "hispanic immigrants". The terrifying aspect of this plan is...they don't need approval from the voters! And, since the City Council is primarily Mexican marxists, there will be no problem in passing the legislation.

Now that our population of impoverished, illiterate, third worlders from Mexico has reached critical mass...there's no stopping them! We are outnumbered and our voices have been silenced. We are no longer Americans...we are racists! Our inalienable rights have been stripped from us and we are becoming powerless...how else can "multiculturalism" be imposed upon us??? We must be reduced to the most common denomiators! We must be diluted and diminished to make room for the unwashed masses!

We MUST act now...however and whatever it takes!

Possibly another reason for technological advance: Other cultures are entrenched in traditions. In the West we break from them. I suppose this can have its downside since those of us here want the tradition of nations to continue. But I have read that is why the West advanced. I also read something about the "questing spirit" of Western Man whereas other cultures become very introsepctive.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast