Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Cries for Bush's impeachment growing

I truly feel that this movement to impeach this fool is growing. Last night I was listening to the Savage Nation on radio and he had alot of callers on the air to express their outrage and I've never in my life heard the American people this upset at a sitting president. Every caller was screaming venom at Bush calling him an empty suit, a traitor, demanding that this bum be thrown out of office, you could tell that they were outraged. Apparently Pat Buchanon's article concerning Bush's impeachment has grown some legs because Drudge, Oreilly, Hannity and a couple others (I can't remember who) all talked about the article. Bush's approval ratings are dropping like a lead balloon and will only get worse after this hurricane debacle. I'm in the N.VA/DC area and I use to find Bush supporters in droves that would defend every little single thing he did no matter what. Those type of people are getting harder and harder to find and alot of those that use to support him, don't do so either anymore or as much.

Tom Tancredo's popularity is on the rise too. More and more people are starting to find out about him and really like what he's got to say. Bush and his cronies will stop at nothing to paint him an extremist, but it's not working.

What has Bush done that is good for America? What? This war in Iraq alone has been a massive quagmire forced down America's throat. This is clearly Bush's war. Why did he do this? Saddam wasn't a threat to us and thanks to this fools war:

1. Our debt is growing
    2. Troops are dieing in the hundreds
    3. Our resources and troop levels grow thinner by the day, we didn't have enough resources to evacuate those that were drowning in the floods from the hurricane, we couldn't get immediate food, water and other supplies on the ground, we couldn't give medical care to those who need it and we don't have the resources or personnel to stem the rioters and looters. Why? Because all of our fning resources and military personnel are in Iraq
    4. Gas prices have risen to 2 to 3 dollars more a gallon since this clown took office, mostly because of the Iraq war
    5. Our ability to protect ourselves against a terrorist attack or recover from a natural or national disaster has decreased dramatically

That's just Iraq and the hurricane I'm talking about. Don't even get me started on the other stuff.

You can't deny that this hurricane mess is the worst government bungling in the history of our country. Why hasn't Bush diverted some of the troops overseas back into this country to help with the hurricane recovery? Why isn't food, water and other supplies being rushed into the areas that need it? Why aren't troops being put on the ground to suppress the bad guys who are shooting at our helicopters and people in general? We have people down there who badly need help, we have millions of people who want to help them and this clown just sits on his a--, yucks it up in front of the cameras and gives a bunch of horse huey crappy lip service about freedom and democracy. It makes me sick. Yet millions of people want to help and this a--hole says, oh there's nothing you can do except give a donation. Yep, just send in the check so Bush's cronies can put it in their campaign coffers for their next reelection bid or they can pay off their corporate cronies who are heavily profitting from spiking up the gas prices or they can use your donation to give Mexico/Africa/Middle East another handout. Anybody who thinks that donating to the Hurricane relief is going to go into the right hands are fools. Now Bush and Clintoon are coddling one another and doing another begathon for donations. Haven't we learned our lesson from the Tsunami disaster? All of that money that was donated or forced out of our pockets got stolen and mishandled, alot of that money went to Islamic extremists.

This episode is making Bush look like a real a--. No way do his poll numbers not drop further. He has not handled this hurricane disaster at all. The lack of effort on his part to lead the speedy aid needed to those that desperately need it has been a complete abomination. Yet this jerk was moving heaven and earth for Indonesia. Why is it that this globalist pig cares more about foreign interest then he does his own people, his own country? He just doesn't care how many lives get destroyed, he doesn't care how many people die as long as his corporate cronies are well paid. Why can't Bush and his cronies just leave other countries alone and attend to the needs of the American people?

This hurricane disaster and gas price spiking are going to make Bush a lame duck. He's done. Bush's approval ratings are only going to get lower. The Republicans in Congress and the Senate are going to start distancing themselves from Bush in droves the more his approval ratings go down and that's a good thing because then those rats will finally have to defend themselves and their crappy records. When they go up for reelection they can no longer say, vote for me, I'm a Republican, I'm a conservative and I staunchly support President Bush. That aint gonna cut it. They will have to answer for their actions. Then the American people will ask why should we vote for you, you guys were the ones who pushed Bush's unwanted policies down our throats, you voted for all of this horrible legislation, you caved in and gave Bush whatever he wanted and you didn't stand up for us when we needed you the most. We know the Dems will get into power again and we know they will screw us over, but yet you Republicans got into power and were no better and look what you all have done. Why should we ever vote for another Republican not named Tom Tancredo ever again? I say stop voting and giving money to both parties. Let them fight among themselves and the American people should treat both parties like they are lepers.

I say Bush's approval ratings dropping is a great thing. The lower they go the better it is for America. That way the idiots in Congress and the Senate won't rush to pass his dangerous and idiotic policies. Bush will become further isolated and eventually the Republicans will impeach him for the good of the party which will be for the good of America. I feel in my heart Bush will eventually get impeached. I think the American people are reaching a breaking point. Not just with immigration, but on a huge number of things and they are just piling up faster than you can blink an eye. I just dont see Bush lasting unless he does a complete 180 and I don't see that happening because like Nixon, he's too stubborn for his own good. He doesn't want to admit he's ever wrong.

Bush is no leader. It takes more than giving political stump speeches in order to lead this country. The only other president who I can think of that was worse than Bush is Jimmy Carter. That's it.

So I say friends at Alipac that you all have to be diligent in your duties. Just like me you have to continue to spread the word and beat the drums for Jorge's impeachment. Just a few months ago we thought this movement was just a laughable pipe dream. Now it's got legs and it's starting to take off and soon it will roll downhill like the runaway little snowball that starts the huge avalanche. We must continue this movement people. Being the true activists we are and spreading the word about securing our borders and fixing our anti american immigration system is great and all, but the only way we are going to get what we need and desire is to remove the biggest problem of the equation. Our securing of our borders and enforcement of our immigration laws will never happen as long as Bush is in power. We can't wait for his miraculous 180 turnaround. It's not going to happen. We need for him to be impeached so it will send a signal loud an clear that the American people will not tolerate our country being sold out under any circumstances and we will not tolerate any politcans that play politics with out national security and trample on our sovereignty. There is no other way. We can't wait Bush out and wait for 2008. We may not have a country left. We must act now.

Contact your reps and senators and demand for Jorges impeachment.

Sorry for the long rant, but it was necessary. Keep up the good work guys and girls. You are all true patriots unlike our political leaders.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

<<Tom Tancredo's popularity is on the rise too. More and more people are starting to find out about him and really like what he's got to say. Bush and his cronies will stop at nothing to paint him an extremist, but it's not working.>>>

On another board, the participants are up in arms that Tancredo is calling for people to 'abandon' an impeachment effort.

I'm the only person I know upset about Ray Hayne's notable absense from the California driver license bill with its millions of dollars additional price tag--and I'm not even a Californian.

The only way to deal with looters is to shoot them. The only way to deal with corrupt elected officials is to impeach/recall them, not just simply elect someone to replace them.

What we really need is one website or webpage called 'recall.com where links can be published to all the recalls and impeachment efforts all around the country. There's a recall going on right now in San Bernardino I think it is. These little movements need publicity.

Impeaching the president if we can do it soon enough will save many many lives. With a different president in office...yes our present vice-president even---our boys might be home and and those levvees might have been fixed so New Orleans wouldn't be a burning soup bowl right now.

Speaking of which, over 500,000 people have been displaced by Katrina. We need to deport 500,000---740,000 would be better---ilelgal aliens RIGHT NOW and those displaced people could have housing without one cent to taxpayers. We'll need more people on the border though to keep them from coming back. Or the people that are there need to stay longer.

Ode to WhoreHay

Wrote this over a year ago.

Coke snortin, guard shortin, lying drunk
    got the Christians so confused, all in a funk
    Get a clue you People, he's just a twisted punk
    born again Christian?, what abunch of BUNK
    Don't you know that dubya, is a lover of the goons
    all the members of his family , were born with silver spoons
    Didja know his grand dad was banker to the furher?
    only government at war, kept him profit furthur
    or that his older brother, ripped off Silverado?
    treated peoples money like his own El Dorado
    or that his current #2 is a two time drunk
    DUI is his forte, though he looks like a monk
    what about his daddy? Iran -contra liar
    if it was 1776, we'd have burned him in a fire*(in effigy)
    the color of malfeasance permeates this crew
    and all the Christian man is able, is pray salvation do
    the rest of us with open eyes, say in God we trust
    but failing that, APPLY THE LAW
    grind bushes into dust
    This we do in time we hope, before they Country BUST!!

3 more years? It can't happen. cheers glenn

Do you think Canada will absorb 100,000 American refugees? I want to move there so bad.

I hope the impeachment ball continues to gather momentum. Another 3 years of Bush and we're done...just stick a fork in us...

I think that the best thing that's happened is the MMP...they are the ones that started bringing people together and getting national attention--even unfavorable attention in some corners, but attention nonetheless--allows us to feel that we are not alone in our frustration and anger. We certainly ARE getting the attention of some of the politicos...too few so far...but the hole in Bush's bucket will soon be a rushing torrent.

I feel so bad for the people in Katrinas path...and here's Boosh...'no we don't need any help from anyone, we'll take care of ourselves'...piss on you bush...wish you were there, no water, no food, few medical services, etc. ...let you suffer what the people are suffering. Bet you'd squeal like a pig stuck under a gate.

And this disaster points up the fact that we have NO capabilites to withstand a major terrorist attack ( I mean other than all these illegals and I consider THAT terrorism). We have NO leadership...we have NO manpower or equipment....this is soooo deliberate on Boosh's part...

Just ramblin,
    RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Another three years
    I can't even imagine the shape we'd be in by then.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bill Clinton should have been impeached, but we had too many defense attorney's in the Senate.

the difference between the American Republicans and Democrats is the Republicans would support impeachment of any president -- IMHO, the democrats will defend "their" party, regardless of what he does. When Clinton turned the White House into a whore house and lied to the American people, he should have been gone!!!!
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

clinton

I agree, clinton should have been impeached, for his perjury under Oath. Falls under Article 2 section 4 of the Constitution defining "high crimes and misdemeanors". If he was smart he should have should copped to diddling monica. It 'aint illegal. Lying is. Nobody DIED THOUGH! His crime compared to what bush has done,and hasn't done, and is doing, pale in comparison.

Whorehay booosh, has gotten people DEAD! bush makes clinton look like a choirboy. Wait, he was one.

God, I would take his sex addled leadership over what we see here, now, and have seen in the past few months. So low have we SUNK! glenn

Impeach.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)