Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

You know what they can do with their illegal Irish citizens, the Euorpean Union, their UN, their One world Order and their globalization? You got it, doesn't take much imagination!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

NO! They are welcome to apply once they're back in Ireland, otherwise no can do.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Why doesn't Ireland want them back to their home country?????
    According to Lou Dobbs it is because their economy is so bad. It seems every country in financial trouble wants to send their people to the U.S. for us to support. I guess they haven't heard we have our own problems.

Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry
    Why doesn't Ireland want them back to their home country?????
    According to Lou Dobbs it is because their economy is so bad. It seems every country in financial trouble wants to send their people to the U.S. for us to support. I guess they haven't heard we have our own problems.
    Ya like were broke!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

In fact, Ireland has one of the most vibrant economies in Europe (the "Celtic Tiger"). Because of their booming economy, Ireland itself has experienced an unprecedented importation of foreign immigrants in recent years to fill all its own labor needs. Under pressure from Irish citizens, its Parliament abolished the "birthright citizenship" provision which previously granted Irish citizenship to all children born there.

I wrote the Irish Embassy objecting to Mr. Ahern's tactics: my great-grandfather and three great grand aunts were legal immigrants from Ireland, so you can hardly call me "anti" anything involved here. The Irish Parliament actually has allocated special funds to hire lobbyists to the U.S. Congress to work toward amnesty for their illegal citizens here!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is what has happened by America allowing all the illegal aliens to stay here. Now the entire world thinks we should give amnesty to everyone and anyone. I'm really getting sick of this.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Agreed. And... since the majority of the illegal Irish initially entered on some type of visa, it's just another reminder that we need to get the US-Visit program up and running for real (the program by US CBP/CIS/ICE to monitor visa 'exits' and/or overstays and track them closely) ... and, actually go find the people overstaying the visas and send them home.

My God! Another country's leader meddling an snooping in our affairs and telling us how to run our immigration system. They can stuff it. It does not matter where IAs are from ALL need to be returned to their home countries. If and when we need them, we will let them in the legal way. Don't call us, we'll call you.

Quote Originally Posted by Texas2step
    In fact, Ireland has one of the most vibrant economies in Europe (the "Centic Tiger"). Because of the booming economy, Ireland itself has experienced an unprecedented importation of foreign immigrants in recent years to fill all its own labor needs. Under pressure from Irish citizens, its Parliament abolished the "birthright citizenship" provision which previously granted Irish citizenship to all children born there.

I wrote the Irish Embassy objecting to Mr. Ahern's tactics: my great-grandfather and three great grand aunts were legal immigrants from Ireland, so you can hardly call me "anti" anything involved here. The Irish Parliament actually has allocated special funds to hire lobbyists to the U.S. Congress to work toward amnesty for their illegal citizens here!
    Do you believe this? That's it for me. If it's from Ireland I'm not buying it.

Illegal is Illegal we don't have time to dice em' up into seperate groups. If your here Illegally then LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast