Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sent e-mail

as soon as I heard this Man. Bluntly suggested that he take his invaders with him when he leaves. To be sure and apologize to all Americans before you board the plane. And respectfully suggested that he was persona non gratis. That was yesterday. I am puzzled. I received no reply.

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    You know what they can do with their illegal Irish citizens, the Euorpean Union, their UN, their One world Order and their globalization? You got it, doesn't take much imagination!

Put them on a slow boat to China.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Irelands economy is improving and much better than other EU countries!

Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry
    Why doesn't Ireland want them back to their home country?????
    According to Lou Dobbs it is because their economy is so bad. It seems every country in financial trouble wants to send their people to the U.S. for us to support. I guess they haven't heard we have our own problems.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

The housing crunch will take care of that.

I just hope they don't depatriate all of the former economic exiles that spent years over here on the dole.

Bertie Ahern needs to eat a huge helping of shut up. He should be lucky he's not in jail...yet. Joining the ranks of his criminal predecessors in Fiana FAIL.
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

"IRISH LEADER GIVES $2 MILLION TO JFK LIBRARY IN BOSTON"

According to AP Breaking News (May 2):

"Ireland is donating $2 million to the John F. Kennedy Presidential Library.

"Prime Minister Bertie Ahern announced the gift Friday.

"...It (the gift) will also support the annual Profiles in Courage Award and PUBLIC PROGRAMS THAT CELEBRATE DIVERSITY (caps mine).

"Ahern is stepping down as prime minister next week."

Well, well, how could one expect Sen.Teddy Kennedy to stop his non-stop lobbying efforts on behalf of these poor persecuted people now? And what amazing timing that PM Ahern would arrive on our shores with only a week left in office to make his speech and this announcement! I wonder if he's going to stay on as one of the lobbyists the Irish Parliament voted funds for to persuade our Congress to pass amnesty legislation?

The story states also that the gift will be used to establish the "Irish Heritage Collection" in a portion of the library, and that PM Ahern's great-grandparents immigrated to Boston during the 1840's Irish Potato Famine.

We need to remind the government of the Republic of Ireland that the Potato Famine is over, that they are a wealthy nation with a strong economy themselves now, and that U.S. workers and their families need the jobs illegal aliens are taking!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Shapka
    Bertie Ahern needs to eat a huge helping of shut up.
    What a visual! ROFL!

I just heard this morning on some news program (come to think of it I think it was O'Reilly) that Ireland has the least amount of taxes on its citizens. O'Reilly was talking about the high percentage the Dems will tax us if they take over. He said he could always move to Ireland. I thought about hightailing it over there myself! Maybe we should threaten Ireland that's what we'll do it they don't put a lid on it!

Now for the good news, ol' Bertie has been kicked out of office for corruption roflmbo.

Bertie Ahern, who stepped down as Ireland's Prime Minister today, leaves behind an country that is, in the words of poet William Butler Yeats, "all changed, changed utterly." His resignation as Taoiseach (Prime Minister) underlines the remarkable transformation over which he presided in his decade of leadership: Ireland has grown from an economic backwater to an E.U. success story, and has moved from a bastion of social conservatism to a more open and diverse society. But the same changes may also have ultimately cost Ahern, as Ireland also moved from a deferential political culture to one that asks hard questions of its leaders.
    http://www.time.com/time/world/article/ ... 66,00.html

From what I understand, it has something to do with bribes and money laundering.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by CaliforniaDreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Shapka
    Bertie Ahern needs to eat a huge helping of shut up.
    What a visual! ROFL!

I just heard this morning on some news program (come to think of it I think it was O'Reilly) that Ireland has the least amount of taxes on its citizens. O'Reilly was talking about the high percentage the Dems will tax us if they take over. He said he could always move to Ireland. I thought about hightailing it over there myself! Maybe we should threaten Ireland that's what we'll do it they don't put a lid on it!
    I wouldn't live there because of the high taxes. They have a low income tax, but a bunch of weird taxes we would never allow. How about your 100 Euro a year, per tv, tv tax. This is on top of cable, just for the right to have a tv. They tax literally everything in Ireland. I have no clue where O'Reilly got his info, but his credibility has been diminished in my eyes because I know better.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by mbrown
    Because the illegal Poles and Lithuanians are taking over all the jobs there lol. I am serious.

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    Quote Originally Posted by mbrown
    Because the illegal Poles and Lithuanians are taking over all the jobs there lol. I am serious.

Poles and lithu's are here also ! In the clinic I go to that I have to pay for every visit while I see interns ,there were 5 groups of immigrants in the waiting room . One fron Vietnam ,another from Columbia ,the Balkans and one from Africa, two spoke broken english ,the others didn't speak english .And a loud bunch of latinos speaking spanish, all had kids except Columboo. Plus other family members ,guess none had to work, since they live for free off US citizens.

My husband came out from his visit and told me that if I don't stop peeving these scum off, that we may get shot walking to our car . It is so hard to just sit and watch your nation go straight to hell and not say something to the nervey beggars who laugh in your face ,while the brain dead so called Americans hug up to the enemies !!!

The only hope we had was meeting these invaders in the streets, and taking back out nation, now I don't see any hope much left !

The old black woman from Africa was surrounded by ass kissing office and nursing staff. I thought I would get sick, just watching .

I sat next to the one from Columbia and her son who was in his 50s and ask her where her accent was from, she said Columbia. She was in a wheelchair . She ask if I spoke spanish, I told her I had no need to speak it ,so she said something in spanish, then laughed and said I didn't know what she said .

I was already madder than heck so i told her that i didn't care what she said, and why didn't she go back to Columbia and teach them ' english" ! I said she would get locked up or killed if she pulled this crap in other nations or tried to shange their cultures and language. Her and her son were quite after that ,and the ugly stupid smile was wiped off her face .

The bums from Mexico were loud , the ones from Lithuania had 2 kids and walked around like they owned the clinic .

I have to pass an irish flag for 3 years now when I go to grocery . it makes me mad everytime ! I am mostly irish and scandinavian ,blue eyed,blonde [mostly grey now, lol], but I detest all of them who come here and take over.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast