Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

CSPAN NOW!!! GUTIERREZ THE LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Gutierrez just got nailed by a caller from LA and, of course, his response was we can't deport 12 million illegals and that the guy was 'emotional'. He is disgusting!!!

They want to start enforcing the law but not til after they legalize these criminal aliens.

Isn't there something wrong with this picture???? Oh, yeah, I forgot, I'm just a stupid American citizen in Jorge Bush's and Guteirrez' eyes!

I hope everyone is catching his BODY LANGUAGE & WATCHING HIS EYES!

He's LYING at every damned turn!!

What's worse is that he looks just like some slick mexican thieving landlord down south of the border
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Rep debate on fox...
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

I hope everyone is catching his BODY LANGUAGE & WATCHING HIS EYES!
    NO...I get sick when I look at parasites...like segmented tapeworms
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

i can't access this speech by gutter

i can't access this speech by gutter
    but here are some comntacts

C-SPAN EMAIL ADDRESSES

C-SPAN PROGRAMMING: SEND COMMENTS/QUESTIONS
    Book TV: booktv@c-span.org
    C-SPAN Radio: radio@c-span.org
    Washington Journal: Ask a Guest a Question
    Washington Journal: Contact the Producers

PROGRAMMING QUESTIONS & SUGGESTIONS
    Viewer Services: Questions about our schedule, how to buy videotapes, and for any other general comments about C-SPAN - viewer@c-span.org

Suggest Events: Submit a public event that you think C-SPAN should cover - Fax us at 202-737-6226

WEB SITE QUESTIONS
    Online: Questions and comments about technical concerns with C-SPAN's web site and Alert services. Please use this address for web site-related questions ONLY - online@c-span.org
    <div>If a squirrel goes up a politician's pants... You can bet...he'll come-back down hungry.....

</div>

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    They want to start enforcing the law but not til after they legalize these criminal aliens.
    I wouldn't believe that! They say that once we give amnesty to the 12 million illegals they will start enforcing laws concerning illegal immigration? Not a chance. Things will go back to the way they were before with even more illegal immigration.

Also, be prepared for the huge wave of illegal immigration coming in from India once congress tricks us again (Americans can't do their jobs so we need millions of "smart" Indians to do our jobs for us). They will come as many, many millions more...

JAK
    If they can do it after they can do it NOW!!!! ASAP!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

JAK
    C Span 3 ... immigration

oh... this looks like its from 6/2006

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    Gutierrez just got nailed by a caller from LA and, of course, his response was we can't deport 12 million illegals
    This gives me an idea for a t-shirt, something like
    " Who was the first to put a man on the moon?

"WHO CAN'T deport 12 million illegals?"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast