Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

CSPAN2 MIA What Is Going On?

CSPAN2 appears to be off the air. CSPAN scheduling has CSPAN2 completely blank. Senators working in the dark so Americans can't see what they're up to? Anyone know why we are not allowed to see what these losers are up to?
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I've had problems with Cspan, Cspan2 broadcasts locally via Comcast in the last day or two.

Evidently, right now, they are out at what is known as party lunch at the moment; they'll go until about 2:00 ET IIRC (yes, a 3hour lunch - I've never had a job that allowed a 3hr lunch...)

They do this every tuesday in an effort to ensure the fleecing of the US taxpayer is done with resolute thoroughness and to add insult to injury - as in 'nyah, nyah, nyah - look what we can do with your money! - hehehehehe.'
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here's the CSPAN Schedule. Check it out.

http://inside.c-spanarchives.org:8080/c ... hedule.csp

tinybob - The senate is just at lunch, CSpan always fills in with other or recorded programming. It's not anything unusual. (although, I do see Condi Rice talking about something - which, I can't say I look forward to or even take seriously at this point...)

Phred, the screen is blank and snowy, and the schedule has nothing to replace the Senate being in session. If they were going to have something, it would be on the schedule. I have never had a day I couldn't access this station.

Maybe it's just my local programming that's messed up if you're seeing something on that channel/

tiny - it's something local to your cable provider.

Mine is fine (Condi is speaking to a panel or committee of some sort).

Ah, I see Duncan Hunter on this committee asking about something - nice surprise!