Thread: Curious

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Curious

Has anyone else been getting strange emails lately? I have been getting emails from destinations that I am not familar with. I do not open them, but I am concerned. I have not had this problem before. I feel the oposition has somehow gotten my email address and I don't know how. This has only been going on for about three days. I have not had a chance to feep up with the board as I have been working 11 hour days for the last week and a half.
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

What kind of emails. What does the subject lines say, who are they from, and what are the contents?

Everyone gets strange emails after being on the web a bit. Its most likely just regular spam.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

tms

So here is what you do have one e-mail address for only trusted family, friends and realtives. Use this only for communicating with them like jokes ect. Then have another second address set up thru yahoo (free) hotmail (free) or your isp like msn etc. then they can spam you or junk mail you all the time. Use this one for any forums, or filling out forms, using Amazon or something. I did this a year ago and my first e-mail account never ever gets any spam or junk e-mail. If something is important like from W or news from ALIPAC or something then just forward a copy to your first e-mail address. I know it's time consuming having 2 e-mail's but worth it. MSN I know allows you to set up several accounts under your primary account. Many other ISP's should be similar. Hope tip helps.

Twilight

"The defense of a nation begins at it's borders" Tancredo

Good idea

William,
    I have deleted them and did not open them. I have not emptied my recycle bin yet so I will try and look them up tomight. I have not been able to be here much lately due to work. Extended hours are FINALLY over so maybe I can catch up. Gotta get to work.
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Re: Curious

Quote Originally Posted by ohflyingone
    Has anyone else been getting strange emails lately? I have been getting emails from destinations that I am not familar with. I do not open them, but I am concerned. I have not had this problem before. I feel the oposition has somehow gotten my email address and I don't know how. This has only been going on for about three days. I have not had a chance to feep up with the board as I have been working 11 hour days for the last week and a half.
    Oh I got one strange one last Friday. It was Strange. It was the Naval Reserves wanting me to Join. LOL
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06