Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dallas December 2nd Protest: FIGHT!

As predicted I was alone today. look at the bottom for things I noticed today.

11am: I arrive at the corner of Shadybrook and Park. Alone and with my trusty "Deport Illegals" sign which is the same one I have used since the 'Mega Marcha'.

I setup my protest at the corner on the sidewalk and watch as the near by day laborers and local hispanics begin to notice my pressence.

11:45 I am still alone, however, A friend has agreed to come join me. Our apartment complex is a few blocks away. By this point I have been told that I am no longer in America and that I will be beheaded if I stay too long

11:50 A hispanic man stops and says "Mucho Mexicans". Confused I tell him that I am an American and he says "no no, me legal papers. mucho mexicans no papers. mucho mexicans hurt you"

Shocked that a LEGAL immigrant who spoke broken english stopped to offer advice for me to be careful I decided I needed to thank him. I reached out and shook his hand and thanked him for coming here legally. I also told him that there are churches that offer free english classes. He responded "I know" then he walked off.

12:00 Cops, my friend, and 4 young hispanics appraoched me all at teh same time. The cop pulled into the parking lot behind me, my friend came and stood next to me and the four young hispanic men got in my face over the sign. After they circled us they moved to a nearby corner noticing the cop in behind me.

The cop called me and my friend over and asked me what I was doing. Apparently someone had called saying I was on apartment complex property, when in actuality I was across the street. The cop took my sign and said that I could not hold it while he was talking to me, in taking it he tore it a little and threatened to tear it more (his squad car number is 5124 Dallas Police P.D.). I informed him that he was violating my freedom of speech and he told me that he did not care.

He and another officer who just arrived then asked for my I.D. and my friends ID, we both agreed, but I asked why they did not ask for the id of the four youngmen hovering over us which they were warning us would probably attack us. They told me they could ask for our I.D. because someone called in a complaint.

I then asked if I complained about the day laborers if they could come check their i.d.'s and they said "no, that's immigrations job". They told me to quit getting an attitude with them and continued talking and the young hispanic men who had been waiting for the police to move went back across the street to the parking lot of the apartment complex and stood watching. The police continued to persuade me to leave and I told them "A man never backs down in the face of adversity, especially when he believes in something that is right and just."

The police left and as soon as they were out of sight the youngmen across the street began to move towards us. I flipped out my RZER phone and snapped a pic (came out poorly). That angered the short hispanic male who seemd to be their leader. He charged me with his three friends behind him and attacked my sign yelling "What the f*** are you taking pictures for" he then swung and my friend and I were engaged in a 2 vs. 4 fight.

Suddenly the corner exploded into life as locals began pouring out of their apartments and stores to watch. The fight lasted only a minute and ended with me gettng a jammed thumb and them tearing my sign the rest of the way and running off. A taxi which was stopped at the steetlight began honking and pulled in next to me. He jumped out with a baseball bat and asked if we needed help, the young hispanic men had already begun fleeing. To my amazement this taxi driver was hispanic as well. He told us to be careful and left as my friend was calling the police.

I arose, a victorious man, for I had fought off their minions and made them flee. As loud as I could I bellowed "This is why I am here, this is America not some third world county. Here I stand in my country excercising my freedom of speech, but those who do not want me to speak have tried to silence me. I WILL NOT BACK DOWN! This is your country America, it is time to take it back."

It was then the same two police officers pulled in (they hadn't gotten far) and asked if we would like to file a report. Of course we want to. The officer in car #5124 began taking the report while I told them exactly where the young assailants had fled. After a few minutes of proding the other officer drove into the complex looking for the assailants. It was then that three young hispanic men emerged from the same complex, it looked as though it was them from across the streets. I told the officer that it was them and he told me "I need to do my report first". Remember these cops were both there and saw the same guys, but needed me to describe them before going after them.

Finally I convince the officer to track down the short one. The three had split off in different directions. It was then another friend pulled in. I began my speech again, but my friend behind me began yelling "spics" and "mexicans go home" I quickly silenced him because I do not believe in racial slurs nor is this a racial issue, but it was too late. A man across the street was on his cell phone and told us to leave or he would shoot us, he flashed a gun handle and we left the area.

As I left the area some hispanics were yelling "Go Mexico", "Viva Mexico" and "Mexico Wins"

1:15pm I return home with no scratches, a hurt thumb and the pride that I stood up for what I believe in.

Things I noticed today:
    The black community is growing tired of illegal aliens and are ready to start helping, please begin reaching out to them to join our cause. I had many stop and thank me, even on in a blinged out car with nice rims took the time to roll down his window and tell me "alright that's what I'm talking about, keep it up brotha"

Many hispanics are tired of being lumped in with illegal aliens are their numbers are growing. Including the legal immigrant who stopped to warn me to becareful I had around 15 honk and give me thumbs up as well as yelling "kick them out"

Many hispanic families DO NOT use car seats. I did not see one young child in a car seat, this is not just illegal it is highly unsafe for those children.

Day laborers disappeared into stores until the fight broke out. Showing presence works.

Dallas police are highly ineffective and unwilling to help someone standing up against illegal immigration. After more talks with these police officers I found that they believe in cracking down, but that the city looks down on them if they approach day laborers or people they believe to be working illegally unless there is an extremely valid reason (murder investigation etc..) They both expressed hope that other cities would do what Farmers Branch is doing and asked that I begin talking to other municipalities in the area to get them to do this.

Many believe they can bully their way into what they want. Those youngmen thought that by taking my sign that they won and silenced me, when in fact they made this much more vocal. DO NOT BE AFRAID AMERICA! WE WILL WIN!

Dragons5, you would make one helluva Marine, keep up the good work but please be careful.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh my gosh, I am glad that you are okay. It is very frustrating that the local police weren't more helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Neese
    Oh my gosh, I am glad that you are okay. It is very frustrating that the local police weren't more helpful.
    at first they were telling me I had ana attitude, but then they changed their tune after the fight to it being more of their hands are tied sorta thing.

This incident will lead me on a crusade to get the ordinances in Hazelton and Farmers Branch spread all over the country.

dragons5
    Man, I stood in place and gave you a salute, you are what America is all about that is for sure, thanks for trying to silence the man calling racial slurs, we don't need that to win our fight.Your courage and the courage of your friend joining you there is to be commended. It does not take millions in the street to win this thing, what will this if for millions more just like you willing to stand up for a just and right cause alone in the face of adversity. I am sorry, I am rambling on, but I cannot find enough words to thank you for what you did, and what you accomplished in your lonely stand there against the day labors. I bet there are 2 cops who wished they had a little of your integrity for their ownselves, I am sure they will report your lonely vigil to all the police men in their unit and your courage will be appreciated by all of them. I am so dam proud to say you are one of us here at Alipac good job man!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    Dragons5, you would make one helluva Marine, keep up the good work but please be careful.
    thanks, I had hoped more people would show and I picked this location because everyone says that I can't do it there because I am supposed to be scared.

I told them fear is my enemies weapon, If I show none then I will win.

If this draft talk keeps up I may just become one.

I have followed this board for a while, to get some perspective on the issue, firsthand.

Dragon5 all i have to say is you got what you deserved. Don't you have something better to do with your life? Go get a job! Help a charity!

As a citizen it makes me sick of people like you, who are completely one sided on the immigration issue, who blame immigrants illegal, and legal for everything. Oh the supermarket is closed! Blame it on the immigrant! Oh it was raining today! Oh of course ,the immigrant caused it.

The Dallas PD should of cuffed you, and taken you straight to jail for intiating such a scuffle, because it was YOU, by yourself that cameout on the street, and intitiated the incident. If you're ass would of stayed home it would of been peaceful.

Guess what, as a citizen speaking to another. If you do not like what the country is becoming, or has become, guess what, you can leave! You dont have be here

Quote Originally Posted by RonnickJ
    I have followed this board for a while, to get some perspective on the issue, firsthand.

Dragon5 all i have to say is you got what you deserved. Don't you have something better to do with your life? Go get a job! Help a charity!

As a citizen it makes me sick of people like you, who are completely one sided on the immigration issue, who blame immigrants illegal, and legal for everything. Oh the supermarket is closed! Blame it on the immigrant! Oh it was raining today! Oh of course ,the immigrant caused it.

The Dallas PD should of cuffed you, and taken you straight to jail for intiating such a scuffle, because it was YOU, by yourself that cameout on the street, and intitiated the incident. If you're ass would of stayed home it would of been peaceful.

Guess what, as a citizen speaking to another. If you do not like what the country is becoming, or has become, guess what, you can leave! You dont have be here
    So you want cops to violate my rights and arrest me, allow illegal aliens to do what they wish and me to say nothing about it? Hmmm no thanks. I think I'll keep fighting.

MW
    I'm ashamed that more Americans didn't join you on that street corner!

RonnicJ wrote:

What an absurd comment to make. What you're advocating is in direct disagreement with everything the United States is supposed to symbolize. Personally, I think the country would be better served if you left because you obviously don't value the rule of law or the U.S. Constitution.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by RonnickJ

What's your point, Ron?

Do you believe that being rude and nasty will win you points in this debate? Think again. You would have made a better impression if you had posted some relevant facts rather than spewing insults. That just negated any positives you might have been able to bring into the discussion.

Please READ ALIPAC's RULES before you post again.
    They're posted on every Forum. This will prevent you from crossing over the line again.

Appreciate your cooperation

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast